MUSIC WILL GO 10X OVERNIGHT!

MUSIC WILL GO 10X OVERNIGHT!

HERES WHY!

1.LOW MARKET CAP (NOT EVEN 3 MIL YET)

2.HUGE PARTNERSHIP WITH A HUGE RECORD COMPANY BEING ANNOUNCED TOMORROW.

3. ONE OF THE MOST PROFITABLE COINS TO MINE RIGHT NOW, JUST CHECK WHATTOMINE.COM

4.RUMORS OF GOOGLE PLAY MUSIC INVOLVEMENT

5. THIS COIN IS NOT BEING SHILLED AS HARD AS REDD AND DGB AND ALL THAT OTHER SHIT THATTS DONE PUMPING!

GET IN BEFORE THE PUMP! 2.5 MIL MARKETCAP, YOU LITERALLY CANT LOSE MONEY IF YOU GET IN RIGHT NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Arnold_(musician)
homemetry.com/house/23 EVERETT ST, Cambridge MA
isaacmao.com/Nothing_lasts_forever,_but_maybe_somethings_do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any other opinions on this? Heard the Google Play involvement is unlikely to be true

It's all fake dude. That faggot madman tried the same shit when it first got added to Coinbase.

Thought as much. I mean the idea sounds very good, but it would just be so difficult to incorporate. And if they were to partner with Google in some way, it would already be elsewhere on the internet.

Look at other fail coins like posw. It went from $0.23 to $0.07 and it's market cap never dropped below 3 mil, and its still being shilled here. Music coin wont ever go below 2.5 mil marketcap again, and it's actually coin with potenial in the music industry.

ALSO point 6 I forgot to mention.

6. MUSIC COIN IS PART OF THE ETHEREUM ENTERPRISE ALLIANCE AND IS THE FIRST MUSIC PARTNERSHIP IN THE EEA.

1k here we come

Well any news on it? I don't see much happening with it at the moment...I understand that it could be profitable, but where are you getting your information?

Sell at 1k buy again in 650

Better off with SolarCoin user. They have an announcement tomorrow as well and the liberal cuck normies will eat up all the environmental aspects.

I remember when this came out and a big artist was interested,the lies

In their slack, it's literal insider information that the devs are giving to you. Buy now and cash out 10x tomorrow.

Tim arnold
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Arnold_(musician)

how high will this pump go?

3k sats, maybe more depending on the announcement tomorrow.

it dip before then, buy in at what 800?

nothing like the ole'fake announcement to get dumb money from noobs

love it

I doubt it'll dip, its been pumping hard for the last hour.

>tfw noob
>tfw I have no idea what to believe and what to not

I know that feel.

IT'S LITERALLT EXPLODING 30% IN THE LAST HOUR! GET IN NOW OR MISS THE FUCKING MOON MISSION!

Don't listen to the no-coiners. They're part of the EEA (big pre-screening process to get accepted) and they're making a speech tomorrow. They've been working on their platform for quite some time and it seems that their currency will actually serve a purpose. Whether the leaked slack chat is fake or real, we CAN expect some big news tomorrow. Just hold tight and don't get shaky if it dips

how about you fucking learn about things and stop trusting 12 year old on biz shilling their bags....

gor for something eth related with a small supply, youre golden

I haven't bought in yet, I want this to dip and plateau before I do.

>Failed coins
>POSW
>+1271% in 3 months

You faggots are beyond help. This is why you're destined to stay poor. Veeky Forumsfags are somehow incapable of zooming out on charts.

>This is eth related.
>Is part of the EEA
>Presenting tomorrow at consensys

Enjoy missing these gains.

dipping right now

It literally went up 30% in the last hour, buy this baby dip and help break down the wall at 1k sats for a blue sky breakout.

it dipped a tiny bit. Might be a good time to buy now

Buy now, absolutely. Don't miss this tonight and wake up tomorrow seeing it 500% in the green.

I just got some thousands

can't but this shit on Coinbase with cash right?

I only have 1 ETH and no BTC

>A (((HUGE RECORD COMPANY)))
I thought crypto was about cutting out middlemen.

no, currently it's only on bittrex.com

I personally think it's going to split. There will be normie adoption and there will be big money in that but there will always be coins out there that are about the original purpose.

Buy what you can afford to lose. Yeah, it looks promising, but you never know.

>not on polo
dropped

Buy this shit, it's exploding!

>He's still using polo
Have you learned nothing from all the trouble they've been having?

I'm more curious as to why the website is registered to someone called "Im Martian."

Cause we're going to Mars nigger

BUY BUY BUY
Once we break the 1k wall it's gonna moon to 2k easily.

I heard google music was fighting with apple radio to acquire it

but then the spotify guys came in with a better offer.

Jay Z with his tidal visited the founders and gave them an offer they could not refuse.

But then Dr. Dre stepped in and announced an even higher bid.

It was finally sold to drake, sneakin the last moment.

It is announced never bc it is a shit coin

Pic related

Looks shady as fuck desu

No mention of Berry Intelligence being at that address I can find

homemetry.com/house/23 EVERETT ST, Cambridge MA

The phone number is also the registered number to some really weird site with Chinese associations

isaacmao.com/Nothing_lasts_forever,_but_maybe_somethings_do

Maybe I'm looking into this too much, but something seems off

can someone spare some music coins

0x73f446ebda200b9d521168b809b130a09fcee0fe

is my wallet

>Veeky Forumsfags are somehow incapable of zooming out on charts.
kek

Wouldnt touch this, obviously not going to the Moon, instead its going in the other direction, fucking Mars.

Wake me up when the Dev actually aims for the Moon.

Buying more SEC, better potential.

>Still using Polo
Y tho?

Literally LOL'd

>isaacmao.com/Nothing_lasts_forever,_but_maybe_somethings_do

it alls seems to point to something called "Sharism"...the more you share, the more you receive. I.e., the more artists share their music (through the platform), the more money they will make

Boys it's the last chance to check in to the moon. It's coming

im going to reeeeeeeeeeee if i miss another moon fuck i wish i wasent so damn poor

the meme triangle is alluring

11btc to break past 1000 sat

i drew a picture