Are holocaust deniers the Veeky Forums equivalent of evolution deniers?

Are holocaust deniers the Veeky Forums equivalent of evolution deniers?

Are free trade skeptics the equivalent of climate skeptics? Me thinks yes

I mean we do have both on here. And yes, neither is given even a tiny bit of respect.

>when people don't realize that the problem with free trade is that we don't have enough of it because all the bigger powers refuse to drop barriers to agricultural trade

Free trade skeptics are fools.

>le possible genocide is the same as a theory that explains everything
Only jews are this arrogant holy shit.

>believes in evolution

yeah, pretty much.

No, they are equivalent of the flat earth society.

>mfw there are neo-nazis who actually believe that the earth is flat and that the jews are trying to hide this from us for reasons

A good, hearty pasta. But do you have any sauce for it?

>Equating history to science
Fuck off social science brainlet

Are there really?

>a group of people denying historically verified event is equivalent to a group of people denying a chaotic, groundless theory developed by someone studying beetles on an island less than two centuries ago

They remind me more of those von Deaniken/forbidden archeology guys.

t. steinberg schwartzenthal

>People here uncritically swallowed the free trader memes whole in college

What a surprise. Meanwhile, every nation that I can see that has moved up the value chain of manufactures used protection to varying degrees

>he can't make the distinction between the theory of evolution and natural selection

Heh.

No, the equivalent of the Flat Earth Society would be something along the lines of denying the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.

The evolution of man is a joke.
The rest of the evolutionary history I agree with, but the beauty and simultaneous brilliance of man is too coincidental for me. I question if people are truly rational skeptics if they do not doubt the evolution of man to some degree.

That's a pretty german name, what the fuck does that have to do with this?

t. jidf

t. autismo

wat? they really need to make containment board for you retards

>wat?
>wat
>w
>a
>t

>Unprecedented morphological differences between two species separated by 10 million years.
>Must have been those damn regulatory genes mutating for the first time.

Shh, they'll come and shit up the board again.

Some of these guys even have double-chins. Some holocaust.

They're the same people who think sandy hook was a hoax and Obama isn't a us citizen. They don't want to accept reality.

Holocaust deniers don't really believe what they are saying. They just want to Jews look bad. After all, isn't destruction of Jews everything Hitler was after?

Saying it never happened? Yes. Saying six million Jews didn't die, and they were a minority, compared to the vastness of other groups affected? No.