Thoughts on ETH current situation?

Thoughts on ETH current situation?

dire

Can anyone explain why its dropping

it was way overvallued

nocoiner newfag just blew all my savings on this coin, should i hold?

bought a bunch at 180, now its fallen to 150, reeee

SELL

SELL

SELL

WHALES ARE DUMPING, THIS WILL BOTTOM OUT AT

yes. always hold. stop looking at charts if you must, check back in a few months

a bunch? At height?

You just witnessed what we call in the business a buy signal. Average down, r-tard,

the. trade. depth. is. not. relevant. at. this. volume.

it'll drop to 120$ at best, but probably not even that. most likely 130-140$.

why

damnit i only have 100 dollars to last me till next friday. I wish i had more so i can buy during the dip.

Bought 1 ETH at $171 to dip my toe in crypto...I'm sitting here fucking sweating that I basically just pissed away $40.

How do these faggots by $10k worth of this pumped up jew scam?

got overtaken by zcash and people suddenly remembered eth isn't a currency

bought the dip

polo margin

Buy the dip niggu

When it's trading at $1000 by the end of the year people are going to feel really silly nickle and diming it now.

coinbase not sending confirmation emails for authorizing devices bc of the dip
feelsbadman

anyone think eth gonna go back up?

Too late dip's over you missed it what an faggit

i bought at 180 because you turds told me it would probably hit 300 by the end of the month

ZEC dropped too though.

it will
just wait
this shit went up $30 in one day, now it went down $30, i won't be surprised if it goes way up again

I almost sold today but lurking here for the last 6 months has earned me enough money to cash out my initial investment and still have a seat on the rocket ship. I'm hodling through this little hiccup

And why do you think that's not still happening?

a little

shit just went up $8 in the last 10 min
case and point

Buy more during the dip honestly. People freak out too easily and Eth is only growing more popular every day

It's all coming down to brass stacks, best to get two birds stoned at once.

Newfag here. Just starting to watch and learn the markets for the past month, but haven't dove into this part yet. Can you (or anyone) explain a little about why it's not now and when it is relevant?

You're at the point where you'd have to spend big bucks to make big bucks, at least short term. Can't put 500 in bitcoin and expect big gains unless you're in this long, and even then, it won't be much unless it gets much much higher than it is now.

Worth it to still have some skin in the game though

Just bought a load more at 3x margin

>Missed the dip

Goddamnit, guess I'll have to live with my 27 ETH

Dont be fucking scared lambos in a week. Just hold