DGB will make you rich

DGB will soon rise again, buy in soon, and if you HODL, nice steal hands bro's. And remember always HODL DGB, I'm giving you guys a heads up.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@beltane/digibyte-and-minecraft-launching-in-25-days
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Missed BTC
>Missed LTC
>Missed NEM
>Missed XRP
>Missed RDD
>Missed ETC
>Missed BCN
>Missed XMR
>Missed XLM
>Missed DOGE
>Missed ZEC
>Missed STEEM
>Missed GNT
>Missed GNO
>Missed SC
>Missed BTS
>Missed REP
>Missed STRAT
>Missed WAVES
>Missed GAME
>Missed DGD
>Missed MAID
>Missed ARDR

Do not miss >DGB

That's right, take our advice bro's this is not a meme. we're gonna moon big time this week. Just HODL the coin.

Wanna make millions like I did with BTC. Buy digibyte now before it's at 10$

This reminds me of when it was hovering around 300, and then suddenly shot up to 900 a few days ago.. wish I had bought in then, do you reckon this is a good time to buy?

Yes, buy now. It will change your life.

Literally now. The fractal has been growing... Be ready.

>mfw will transfer another 1000€ tomorrow to bought more DGB

I'm 20 yo neet and I don't have much saving, but I want to believe.

DHNvyv4Sda8nmnRmS9WwFDj2GSjmDmhiF8

pls

bought in the dip at 629 just gotta hold on now. so jealous of you fuckers buying below 100

I bought the dip at 10 sats. Holding tight. Make me rich boys!

>missed when it was 1/5th a cent last week

will never forget this fucking shit

your user id is "awwo gork"

I bougt it over 300k at 317 sats and I sold everything at 350 sats

the fuck do you find my user id? I'm on digicore and I'd like to know

Bought at 300, I'm holding this. DGB has the most potential, I personally believe it will be 1$ coin in the near future.

you forgot to add music to this list

My god, better buy in soon brother.

When your hands feel weak look at PIVX's journey from a penny to a dollar

When you're in a multi day dip you may feel like you fucked up and just want to sell out but it takes days like that to make the climb

Stop having weak hands, stop jumping from RDD to EDG to BITB to XVG to MUSIC to make small gains or lose out to the pump. You are losing money between all of these jumps.

You found the next PIVX. Buy, hold, stay up to date with the coin, be invovled in the community, and share information. This is a sound investment and you don't need to worry.

Jesus, all these glass hands around here. Buy this dip and join the DGB community.

Still only a cent.

Gonna shill this on a minecraft community

Holding 32K since 200SATS IM STRONG HANDS LOOK AT ME

Bros give me a shill post to copy-paste that's easy for normies to understand

I'll signup everywhere and shill this all night

Forgot pic.

Look at PIVX and XRP. Crypto gains are amazing but it doesnt happen in a few hours over one RDD thread. It's a multi week process, you find the coin, buy in and HOLD.

If you read crazy gains stories youll notice people always say "I bought PIVX/XRP/ETH when it was (absurdly low price here) and held"

This is how that happens. A coin with weeks at a time in the top 10 bittrex volume? Take a look at the 1 and 3 day candlesticks. This isnt how a shitcoin performs.

Fine, I'll buy some more tomorrow. Having started less than a day ago it kinda goes against principle. But then again, so did betting on the US election.

>tfw going to miss it and there's literally nothing i can do about it
WHY THE FUCK DID I CLOSE MY BANK ACCOUNT

>no site will take my cards or paypal

Just end it

this is a really bad time to get into crypto, these threads are literally telling you to buy the peak

indeed user.
this stuff lets you be your own bank.
fiat is normie tier

DGB is sinking through the floor right now mate, it was much higher yesterday

Also why the FUCK is Coinbase down right when I make a purchase?

> today

Peak? DGB is not at peak right now, lmao. Buy in now and HODL my friend. we'll be leaving for 1.1k sats soon.

Sorry to say but they missed DGB too.

you accidentally put a decimal in there senpai

>this meme coin is better than the other meme coins

What are you basing this dgb pump on? Veeky Forums is just trying to meme a pump into existence

Whale friend can you give us an update?

how can i turn this into dgb

You weak handed motherfuckers better not cost me my lambo. This is THE coin.

Strap in motherfuckers any buy in price under $.20 will make you a happy man

Invest the coin, you'll agree. HODL LONG.

Poloniex

Why is it not a meme coin? Give me one solid reason why it will go up over other coins

go and buy a prepaid card and buy online lazy dick

This is the type of stuff we have to do gentlemen. Our savior Jared Tate can only do so much. We MUST help our perfect coin grow. It's so easy to get involved with this coin because it's VIDYA

It would be awesome if /v/ could help us with it but those faggots hate crypto, they still think this is 2013.

how about just looking the coin up?

they dont take WAVES
all stores are closed today where i live

Bittrex

There are tons of coins that are faster and support multi algo. This is just an ad for the coin. It doesn't tell me why everyone is shilling it so hard

>muh minecraft

VIDIYA market

Proof where?

tried it before

What the fuck is up with /v/? Even if 80% of them want to live in 2013 the other normal thinking 20% could easily see this infecting a lot of the games they play. DGB robot is a perfect candidate for a mobile game. DGB is a great candidate to reward PC gamers for mining in a fun and rewarding fashion. DGB is an excellent coin to reward players with who game competitively. And those are just off the top of my head. If me, an autistic recluse and come to those use cases, there are many more!

>Coinbase is down

What
do
?

Just bought in
cya in lambo land

kek
BASED REIMU POSTER

>beggar
>id is literally "GOWORK"

Off ourselves, literally ready to throw $2k at this, wanted to get ETH when it just dipped to $140
>Nope!
Want to get more DBG while its low right now
>NOPE!
Want to grab more redcoin while its still lowish
>FUCKING NO KILL YOURSELF

so fucking triggered I can't buy in

LITERALLY GOWORK HAHA
>awWOGOrk

That's not what literally means

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@beltane/digibyte-and-minecraft-launching-in-25-days

Sorry, I misread it

And marketable. Not to mention the user who made the cute anime waifu girl with the Digibyte logo on her velumptuous breasts.

Us, the community, contributing will really help DGB grow.

Dyslexia is hell friend

sub 150 reporting in

>next PIXIV
Or the next POSW
But your bias will never let you admit it, I know.

It's one customized server that isn't endorsed or official in any way. If Microsoft wanted, they could make and integrate a better coin in a weekend.

Reimu poster got me to buy 500k DGB at 100 sats so I had to add her. And whale-sama. Memes

If only patterns ultimately ruled the universe. This being said I am faithful to DGB-tan.

LMAO. This has a team targeting a specific demographic with long range concrete goals in mind. They have great info, a great site, a team working for 3 years with consistent updates, and legitimate volume on big exchanges.

POSW shackled itself to an exit scam exchange. sucked in money and then bled it all away. Remained sketchy and authoritarian with how they ran their exchange. Don't you dare compare the two, and don't ever mention POSW in one of our DGB threads again you fucking moron

IDK senpai. This coin is 2 years old and never pumped. Why hasn't it taken off until now?

Are you retarded?

Patterns rule fucking everything, including you.

It didn't had a tan.

You have to prime the pump.

I put a big buy order in for 603 sat, think it will dip that low?

I guess I was just mistyping. Of course we recognize patterns since we're built to. I just feel that there are underlying factors that can contribute to a pattern that we might not even think of. Just because one coin does something doesn't mean this one will. Just being skeptical, not contrary.

same lame ass excused used to try and get a dump going except it's just not for minecraft faggot go be a weak nocoiner somewhere else

just sent coins from poloniex to my wallet and the poloniex lag took longer than the actual sending did. digibyte i love you

>muh hindsight

people have waited this long. they have bagholded since 20 sats.
> Never pumped
Its what you look for, check out scam coins, many pumps and many dumps each with less than a day and usually minutes, to sell. before the dump happens.

This coin has gone up from sub 100sats 7 days ago.
it survived the dump.
It's time has come

I bet he's that autistic fuck who shilled against DGB days ago.

SO MUCH THIS

Finally have 10k dgb. Hope it hits at least $1-2 a coin. Then probably selling out

That is something nice. It took me like all day to send only .04 btc to bittrex and last time I withdrew dgb from my pool it took no time.

I member. He said anyone buying at 300 sats would get rekt

Can this actually happen?

Absolutely

That reminds me, I was arguing with these two idiots the day of the DGB spike from 350->900 and I said I couldn't wait to fucking laugh at them when the coin took off that day

I never actually came back to that thread and laughed since I left for work so...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

Yes it can

How many USD worth if DGB should I buy.
Also, WHY THE FUCK IS KEKBASE NOT WORKING FUCKING JEWS

yes

do NOT sell, do NOT try to short

$150 is like 10k DGB

go 10% of your crypto assets, safe bet and you won't miss that money if you fuck up

Based on everything I've seen it looks that way. If it gets to $.15 quickly I might add a little more for funsies.

>Jewbase will prevent us from driving our Lamborghini up in the hollywood

They will pay

Alright I only have 40k but will HODL to these mofos

When the guy said he would cap the thread and laugh at the suckers for falling for a P&D

Where are his screencaps, would pay 10000 DGB to see them.

How are you niggers expecting a return? If DGB hits $1 do you really think anyone will buy 1 million of them from you?

Damn, I love the DGB HODLERS

yes because you will have the chasers with FOMO missed the rocketship and thye will buy at 1 dollar because they think itll go to 2.