Did you guys know Jesus was a jew?

Did you guys know Jesus was a jew?

yes

race traitor too

>The parable of the Good Samaritan is a didactic story told by Jesus in Luke 10:25–37. It is about a traveler (who may or may not have been a Jew[1]) who is stripped of clothing, beaten, and left half dead alongside the road. First a priest and then a Levite comes by, but both avoid the man. Finally, a Samaritan comes by. Samaritans and Jews generally despised each other, but the Samaritan helps the injured man. Jesus is described as telling the parable in response to the question from a lawyer, "And who is my neighbour?" whom Leviticus Lev 19:18 says should be loved. Jesus answers his question in who is his neighbour, but also tells him to love his neighbour.[2] His answer corresponds to his words the Gospel of Matthew 5:43-48, to love his enemy.

wtf i hate jesus even more now

Isus je bio Hrvat.

zašto si glup?

>implying
Kuristo Ieyasu-sama was a well-known Japanese daimyo of the Sengoku Jidai period.

>what is sarcasm

*Hebrew
The Modern Jew is no were the same as the Biblical Hebrew. Too much marry outside of their race.

Nah he was already a Jew, not just a Hebrew, as he descended from the tribe of Judah and lived in Judea.

>Jesus was a Jew
>Muhammads grandfather was a Jew
>Moses was a Jew
hmmm, really makes the ol'clock tick

Jesus is the last Jew, I suppose. He fulfills the Law and the Prophets. There's no need for Jews after Jesus, so these days anyone who calls themselves a "Jew" has some explaining to do.

Jew literally means the descendants of Judea. Ishmael was Judea uncle, I think.

Look

Zeitgeist series.

"Isus je bio Srbin i pricao srpskim jezikom" DR.Deretić :P

Actually he was an ethnically Judean christian.

No wonder the Romans didn't trust him.

p sure he was l*tvian, tbqh

>tfw refer to the abrahamic religions as the "Jewish faiths"
Pisses them off like nothing else. Guaranteed autistic screeching followed by excercises in damage control.

This post is unironic correct? Most carholics don't give a fuck about Israel where as potesants take the Old Testament literally and goes full "muh chosen people" which pushes the whole "America must fight for Israel" meme.

It's a shame about all of the autism this religion stokes. Jesus is actually fairly bro-tier and gave some good life advice.

+9001

FUCK cuckbrahamics..