Blockfolio

Why is Blockfolio acting stupid today? It's difficult to see what's happening with Ethereum

Bump

PRICE MANIPULATION

Same, it just started updating prices for me after all day giving me errors.

Seems ok now though

charge that fucking phone

fucking this op u asshole

Sorry

Spoke too soon

don't be a cunt and leave it plugged all night, it's not good for it and kills the battery life faster.

yeah, fuck this. I turned to tabtrader to check my coins. Still I like Blockfolio a lot, hope the devs sort this out.

polo goes down
coinable goes down
blockfolio goes down

PURE COINCIDENCE

Don't be a cunt by checking the cunt clock you cunt. It's 6:40 central cunt [spoiler] love you{\spolet)

[spolier]love you too. I don't want you wasting money on a new phone for that crap[/spoiler]

Is coinbase down for anyone else? Wth?

user, remember that blockfolio taps in the apis of both sites. If the sites crap out, the app too.

that's weird but I guess is not as strange being the ones selling coins for money and there's way too many new people trying to get on the train.
Nobody expected so much new influx of cash and users. One dude on the consensus was fucking disgusted when talking about it and what's going on with exchanges.

It's fine, we know the elites will open the site back up so we can make our lambo-tier investments.

Still sucks they close the exchanges when its time to make the Telsa-to-Mars-tier trades.

can this thing rip poloniex api? so I dont have to do all the transaction manually

>hard core autism at it's best..

show me your phone. Better be charged.

user... They only care about my phone's well being.

its me i haxed da netwerk huh huh huh now i get allllllll ya moniez!!!!!11

I'm sorry I always get those two confused. Totally my fault senpai.

Np

Bump for coinbase being down too

So this is the infamous hacker known as "Veeky Forums".

straight out of /g/