A HUGE crash coming, bigger than 08-09

A HUGE crash coming, bigger than 08-09

Fiat and digital currencies are going to go down with it on a global scale

You have a few months to begin transitioning to hard assets

But if fiat crashes, why would BTC crash too?

Digibucks got way to close to the fiat black hole.

NEVER CROSS THE EVENT HORIZON FEGS.

OP is a fucking genius.

lol, if fiat crashes, cryptos will only win

Good I'm tired of all these crypto threads. Finally sweet release

>gold/silver shills at it again
Enjoy your Soros manipulated markets.

>please crash the market so I can buy your coins for cheap

No.

It is over and the twins told you so.

depends on whether transaction verification works well. It seems like bitcoin stands to lose with a massive influx of volume. Slow transactions, higher fees and unconfirmed transaction growing. If the point of a cryptocurrency is to verify money being moved and keep it secure, it would have to be good at that, and right now there are many better alternatives to BTC. I think there will be a BTC crash and boom in alt coins. Perhaps different small governments will consider accepting a certain alt coin as an official currency and maybe some governments will create their own. It's interesting to speculate but we don't know what will happen for certain, there's many variables in geo-politics that can't be known that will influence the future.

No way Fiat and digital would go down at the same time. If one tanked the other would rise.

It's like saying the ice is going to melt, yet remain solid. It's one or the other.

>"THE OCEAN WILL FREEZE AND BOIL AT THE SAME TIME HONEST"

just diversify, nggrs

No.

Crypto is fiat's life extension.

The program isn't established yet.

Fiat down = crypto down and out

Come with us to the other side

very doubtful (((they))) would let fiat crash considering they'd pretty much give up their position

idiot lmao

True desu. Crypto can't survive without fiat yet. if there's a huge fiat drop, crypto will collapse with it. maybe a small fiat drop would be beneficial but not a big crash

It's already been decided

A new currency may indeed be digital but not any that currently exist

Only a fool would believe a market that's not completely cornered from the get-go would be chosen for this

>chosen
By whom my boy? The globalists? They are getting cucked more and more every day and don't even realize it. By the time they do it will be too late. It's literally the Internet getting mainstream argument all over again. Other elitist groups will rise, embrace decentralized crypto for what it is and learn to profit from it.

>By whom
Check your wallet

>It's already been decided
This

>roger's astroturfers still exist
fuck off

>Only a fool would believe a market that's not completely cornered from the get-go would be chosen for this
They don't need to choose it, that's the point. Bitcoin frees you from their grasp. That's why they are making Eth, Ripple, Zcash, and trying to use old adopters to fuck up Bitcoin from the inside. Because they are fucking scared.
>A new currency may indeed be digital but not any that currently exist
Digital currencies by governments will exist but none of them will have the features Bitcoin has, and therefore Bitcoin will only earn from that transition.

Bitcoin and all of its offshoots actually enslave your mind.

Don't lie to them user.

Actual cancer - the post series

And what are some hard assets out there?

Please no Gold and Silver. Anything else?

Look a fan

Don't you have something else to do?

I don't need groupies.

Three cows and a milking stool

Real estate

This too

The main point of protecting your wealth in a financial crash scenario would precisely be to store your wealth in the most stable, oldest blockchain and not move it around so fees and time doesn't matter you dumb cuck.

If you want to store wealth in pajeetcoin because is faster due no one using it then good luck.

Anyway segwit is coming to BTC so soon that will not be an excuse anymore.

I'll pay 1 sat for 1 egg. That's fair right goys?

>The main point of protecting your wealth in a financial crash scenario would precisely be to store your wealth in the most stable, oldest blockchain and not move it around so fees and time doesn't matter

This.

Not for Extra Crispy Eggs™

>resistance is futile
Jesus you shills are hammy. Day of the Rope soon.

You tried your best to contain them

That word doesn't mean what you think it means young man

Alright so memes aside, why do you think everything is gonna crash? And when?
>I've got 1btc held up on coinbase until Friday so please not until then

Let's just say anecdotally, it's a gut feeling

Worth noting I called FCX and MRO bottoms on this very board over a year ago and said hold for a year, some lurker may remember