Am I too late to get on the crypto train? Am I just another bandwagoner normie?

Am I too late to get on the crypto train? Am I just another bandwagoner normie?

I j-just don't know anymore user.

Everyone is a bandwagoner until they make gains.

It's not too late until you start seeing "Make Gains with Crypto" seminars in the newspapers.

I don't know anymore either user but Moon coin seems promising looking at it's activity and no one has said a god damn word about it so it's going to be the second RDD

get on sia right now
>> IT JUST GOT ON BITTREX and its going to explode

It's not too late, just don't be a pussy that sells at a loss during a dip. Be willing to hold onto your investment long term and you'll be rewarded.

Will bitcoin come down a bit or do I have to buy in right now

Was it too late to get into crypto in 2011? 2014? 2017? 2020? 2025?

Don't invest emotionally. Think long term.. especially if you're new to trading.

Don't worry about the peaks and valleys.. don't put money in you can't afford. Buy low, and hold. For years and years.

Make an emergency fund of 5-7k cash to hold in your bank account. Once you have enough to live for a bit without a job (just in case) you can start investing with less worries.

Was just about to post this, literally 10 minutes ago it jumped from 1 to 2 sats on coinmarketcap, and jumped from rank 136 to rank 108, something big is gonna happen and you should get in before it corrects from 1 sat

It is never too late to loose ur money, u going to have to enter a learning curve, I start in March and since I been making money but also loosing, remember money is cold hearth bitch

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed im hyped dude I've been holding DGB since 50 sats so that really got me excited

yes I'm a holder for the promise lands I can't wait for whales to load at least 30-50 sats on it

What's the quickest way to start buying? I registered for an exchange but they need to verify my shit and I'm missing out on those dips.

Poloniex, Bittrex and Bleutrade literally takes 5 minutes how are you missing out

how do you buy bitcoin off bittrex?

how the fuck do you use any of these sites to turn usd into btc?
you're assuming one already has btc

Do all sites that turn USD into a crypto have to go through verification? It looks like the three listed don't turn USD to crypto :(

Oh yeah I'm sorry I misunderstand.

Yeah I use CoinBase app but it still took 15minutes max to set up my account and get a card added to buy a coin

Use CoinBase Buy a quarter or whatever you want of BTC then deposit onto an exchange like the ones I mentioned and when it comes to withdrawal you just withdrawal to your CoinBase address and it goes to account and from there you have the option of keeping it in there or adding a bank account to get it sent to

> tfw all i can invest is $200

dont get me wrong im really happy for you richfags

Thanks user. I kept getting errors trying to add my card to coinbase and I don't use any of the banks that they can verify so they need to deposit money for me to confirm it but I haven't received shit.

Oh well guess I'll stay a nocoiner 4evah

I started with 400, and kept adding for some years. If you are lucky enought you are going to end up with 6 figures or more like me, i havent even been very smart or lucky. Just get in before the normies tho and they are getting pretty close.

> 200 dollars to 6 figures

so it is legit possible to buy a house within 4-5 years

if you are lucky and early, yes. I didnt invest just 200 , but i started with little and to be fair , i lost more than half of the money i was putting in at the start. But i never gave up and the oportunities finally came.

But when the normies get into this , it will be over. You are still on time dude.

Poorfag here too I only dropped in 450

Dropped my entire savings of 1.1k at 182 (ETH)

fuck boys, looks like im in for the long hold

Not a bad choice for long term

Just sucks that it dropped to 130 not even 5 hours later

tough learning curve, first time investment and big time blunder

No matter what the potential upside of an investment seems to be, it's generally not a good idea to buy at an all time high.