GNT is a SCAM

Not sure what some of you don't understand. I feel like a voice crying in the wilderness. GNT has a team of known scammers, who are constantly delaying their release in hopes that the coin will pump. You know why they delayed their first version until next month? So Consensus can give GNT a nice pump and they can dump their 175M GNT and cash out while all of you are left to baghold. Consider this strongly. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth for this who don't.

This is being slid.

Not gonna lie, former GNT hodler here. This is fucking hilarious watching GNT crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this coin get the profit codes.

Shame, because the idea behind the coin is actually pretty cool, desu.

Was so lucky it got to 17k recently so I could get rid of my bags for a bit of profit. Fuck that coin.

So what I'm in it for the shekels I could care less about the tech

UPDATE: ACCORDING TO THE CONSENSUS MEETUP THAT THEY HAD WITH THE GOLEM DEVS, BRASS GOLEM IS NOW BEING DELAYED BY "MONTHS". SELL WHILE YOU STILL CAN, THIS IS A SINKING SHIP.

If you get out of this shitcoin with a few sats you'll be lucky when they dump their 175M stash. Believe me.

What scams have the known scammers scammed?

Lmao, the coin is literally mooning as you guys fud here. You're not gonna be able to buy any lower. Sucks you missed this rocket.

HHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. been holding since $.04

its pumping steadily atm, gonna sell before i go to bed tho

been holding since $.02. no idea who is making these threads. it's not (((them))) so it must be )))them(((?

Sold earlier, took my profit. That will do i guess

Just sold. They dumped 5m GNT on exchanges after promising not to.

Friendly reminder: GET OUT. This is literally a time bomb.

I'm going to need sources on this FUD.

Yea gonna need sauce

>shit I Need to get abaord the moonmission
>better spread lies to push the Price down cause I dont wanna buy in at an ATH

Thanks for heads up. Just sold

if they scam us we will prepare the zyklon b.

sent ;)