Is there a better symbol of Russian imperial decadence than the Russian imperial Faberge eggs?

Is there a better symbol of Russian imperial decadence than the Russian imperial Faberge eggs?

Cherry trees.

t. Litard

What?

They look pretty cool.

I got to see some at an exhibition from a Virginian museum and they were really stunning in person.

The museum had tea service after the exhibition and this guy in line was loudly proclaiming how he only went to the exhibition to see "how those bastards lived in luxury before they got their just end" because his family in Russia "were peasants who toiled in labor all day!!!"

>nobody has made a ridiculously espensive easter egg modelled after Fabrege eggs

the vmfa? guessing because i live near there and one of their major bragging points is MUH LARGEST FABERGE COLLECTION OUTSIDE RUSSIA

Can someone beautiful and lasting really be called decadent?

Yep the eggs and other frames and Faberge items were from there! but the exhibition was held at the DIA in Detroit.

They have replica Faberge imperial eggs! Most are mini replicas, presumably to make them affordable so more people buy, but others are to scale.

>Russian culture

she read one play by dead Star Trek ensign and thinks she knows russian literature

bump

Tbh executing the tzar family was probably the only good thing Soviets did during their reign.

kek murdering women and children who didn't do anything to deserve death is awesome XD

The only good royal is a dead one.

I've had the opportunity to see some of them when they came through my city's museum, something so beautifully well crafted isn't decadent. even up close they hardly look real, that's how incredible they are.

upvote!!!

"Decadence" ? You wouldn't be able to afford one.

>something so beautifully well crafted isn't decadent.

Something's beauty or craftsmanship doesn't determine it's decadence.

>Thinks elected despots like Obama are better than unelected ones

Found the french revolutionaire!

>AN 225
>not being a jacobin

Filthy republican.
The monarchy will rise again.