World's worst investor

Just fucking end my life, lost 20% of my stocks before going to crypto, now I've lost 50% more in the space of four weeks, even with crypto's insane ROI and potentials. When I buy it is GUARANTEED TO DIP, when I sell it is GUARANTEED TO MOON. I fucking hate myself. Dubs tells me what to buy so the forces of the universe come to fuck me over for your benefit

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220419/Rothschild-crashed-earth-How-bank-dynasty-heirs-City-reputation-tatters-700m-investment-scheme-blew-face.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Buy maidsafe , hold for 2 years, thank me later.

buy eth you dumbfuck

Quick, tell us what your gut says so we can do the opposite.

Buy posw

If every instinct you have is wrong, then the opposite would have to be right.

hey this is a nice idea

OP , what coin do you think it would be the best to buy right now?

beat me to it :D

Be sure to keep us posted on what you're buying/selling, ;)

Right now I'm 90% XRP 10% ETH

I am thinking of selling my XRP though, undecided

If you have +100k usd i dont think its worth the risk to stay with them

>losing money on crypto
>World's worst investor
Accurate.
WTF did you buy? Everything's been going up exponentially for the past 3 months.

OP how is this possible? I actually TRIED to lose money the other day as an experiment by throwing shit on Solar coin, and even that whack shit mooned.

>mine coins through solar panels
>nigga?

Just made me spit out my coffee.

Heey, at least people are trying to innovate. Who knows maybe that will bring to more efficient solar panel technologies so one day it doesn't cost an arm and a leg put some on my roof. :^)

Don't feel bad too bad man. You can learn a lot from getting rekt. Rads is one of my favs for an overdue rise. Check coinmarketcap for the details. Only 3.x million coins, and active skilled dev.
Good luck user

>When I buy it is GUARANTEED TO DIP, when I sell it is GUARANTEED TO MOON.

IKTF

It's like I'm some kind of anti-whale and the market goes against whatever I do despite owning jack shit. I didn't think my bad luck would follow me into the crypto world.

OP, how do you feel about MUSIC?

I bought 1 ETH at $171...first crypto purchase ever. Shit instantly tanked to $160 and hasn't recovered.

Why the FUCK did I believe this jew sorcery?

>Buying at ATH.
You deserve it user.

So you bought it today. If it's your first day, stop fucking complaining and just hold. Just owning BTC and ETH will make you money in the long term. Read up on crypto and lurk before you start selling and buying.

>down 10 dollars

relax

the upward potential is huge and the downward potential is minuscule

Just buy ETH and hold long term you dumbfuck

Buy MusiCoin on Bittrex and realize 1000% of your losses back. Kek.

Holy fuck. Buy ETH and don't look at it for a year you goddamn cazh.

what happens when it's 50 in a year?

You'll have forgotten all about it by then, you drooling autist.

Stop trading.

Buy and hold.

HODL, retard.
day trading doesn't work unless you're good at it.

>World's worst investor
Don't flatter yourself

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220419/Rothschild-crashed-earth-How-bank-dynasty-heirs-City-reputation-tatters-700m-investment-scheme-blew-face.html