Um Yall

What does this mean? I just bout 5BTC yesterday!

F

it means sell your BTC now.

we all just lost all of our gains

every single one of us

We wanted lambos we got honda accord
We wanted moon we got earth

Its over, just end it all

Why is this a death toll?

WTF is going on?!?!

F that was all I had left....

RIP Bitcoin.
RIP Gains

We are all fucked

What does this mean for ETH? Can I stay in gainsville?

I am very experienced with bitcoin.

We're essentially fucked. Sell EVERYTHING now and convert back to fiat. Holdfags are in a state of delusion and are going to literally kill themselves very shortly.

>knew bitcoin was going to crash soon
>didn't buy while all you imbibes were scrambling over the $2000 mountain
>mfw collecting all your bags at half that price

Lol. It means if you have all-in on BTC, you can just go hang yourself come tomorrow.

Can we get some actual explanation instead of straight hyperbole?

mfw I watched XRP demonstrate their centralized, stable, lightning fast, cheap, efficient, fair network.
mfw I bought 20K.
mfw next few days I become a millionaire.

It's ogre

If this is effecting BTC and a chain split probably wouldn't influence new adopters into the market, it seems reasonable to think that ETH would be a good way to protect your gains when BTC splits. Or am I wrong in assuming this would be the case?

bit coin gonna bottom out nasty. that 2k + it's worth.... maybe 700-1200 range ..

someone more experienced wanna chime in?

no

this is Veeky Forums

>We wanted lambos we got honda accord

kek

Protip, no one in this thread really knows what that tweet means. They are all fucking with you

>yfw you see the actual price in the next few days

What does it mean?

It is going to mean jack shit, if it is anything like a stock split it means that 2k is too high and they are going to drop it to 1k and then give each person 2 btc for each they hold. So you will keep the same value overall.

fags who are trying to spread a lie and make you lose out on gains BTC will never die you idiots

BUY LITECOIN FOOLS

get a load of chung wu over there.
being ok.
cool as a cucumber

I have no idea

angry nigger face? no.
o face, yes.

kek
>sold all BTC for ETH when ETH was 50
stay mad

>tfw nocoiner
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

LINK THE FUCKING TWEET AND LINK THE REDDIT ARTICLE PEOPLE ITT ARE ACTUALLY BEING RETARDS FOR NO GOOD REASON. ALSO A HARDFORK DIDNT BREAK ETH SO WHY WOULD IT BREAK THE MORE ESTABLISHED BTC U FUCKING RETARDS

>meme coiner coping
welcome to the real world jackass

It didnt break ETH, but it crushed it's price by 75%+ at it's lowest point and took 6 months to approach it's previous price.

Buy
Litecoin

>but it crushed it's price by 75%+ at it's lowest point and took 6 months to approach it's previous price.
>a chance to get more BTC cheap
God damn do I want this fucker to crash so I can watch it grow back twice as strong from atop a pile of it.

If bitcoin tanks it will take all the other coins down with it. There will be a mass of panic selling which we can't even imagine. It will come down fast than it went up.

Not necessarily.

You don't want it to crash if your life savings is in it.

I'd image a bitcoin crash would see people jump from bitcoin onto other cryptos. But what do I know.

Yes

Sell your BTC into eth

People will be panic selling their shitcoins for bitcoin so they can cash out before it crashes even worse. They cant just trade DGB and RDD for USD.

ETH would crash too. Just look what happened today when bitcoins price fell.

>tfw it's not

What's with all of these FUDs?
Are people unable to think for themselves?
Even if the tweet said "BTC will crash tomorrow" would you be freaking out?

Mine is. Pls don cras

LITE
COIN

>he actually thought money was pouring from BTC into alts because of "memes"

idk how you shitcoiners thought 250k+ plus unconfirmed transactions was even remotely acceptable.

Bitcoin is crashing tomorrow?!?!

SELL SELL SELL

Yes.

That was just a correction, anything not eth-based is fucked

I don't think so desu it happened last time when bitcoin hit $1840 and then crashed down to $1500. Check it out.

The already signed the compromise with USAF supposedly.

Bud, even if you bought in only yesterday and it crashes to $750 you'll eventually get your money back, BTC isn't going to die. It went from 1100 to 250 then back up to to where we are now, it will do the same again.

I'm not even convinced it will truly crash, just hoping it will.

it happened again just now as well

it dipped for a very brief period after the sec decision, but then benefited from the rejection very quickly

Everybody worried about a crash is a complete newfag.

Look at the buy wall on Polo keeping the price pumped for fuck sake. That is a sure sign smart money is bailing as we speak.

How new are you guys.
ETH
LTC

who is chink gook motherfucker? fuck these chinks, we can't let them be in control of crypto

fucking smarmy insect subhuman fucking gook

I am thinking I should put my BTC into ETH. I have very little BTC, and I expect ETH to see bigger gains in the future anyway.
Thoughts?

YES YES YES

Damn, I'm glad I don't have any real alt coins and switched my BTC over to ETH recently.

Sorry BTC friends. At least ETH is in a dip now so you can still get in at $150 before it starts up again.

are you all fucking stupid, LOOK AT THE BUY WALL ON BTC-USDT

IT'S SO FUCKING FAKE

WHEN THAT'S REMOVED, BTC WILL CRASH

RUN IDIOTS

What exchange?

Newfag or FUD.

OP Here

Remember BTC holds like 50% of the cryptomarket and alt/shitcoins hold the rest unlike the 90% it used to before. Things will be somewhat different this time around I think. Expecting 900s at worst but between 1200-1300.

We might be going back to March boys.

Hmm I just dumped all my btc into dgb.... jack shit only 6$ worth but it's more than zero earning money

>put up """"fake"""" buywall
>cause panic sells
>buy panic sell

That's not how it works dumbass. Buy walls are used to inflate a price by forcing the market to submit bids above. It also works as a signal to market there is a pump and buyers jump in to try and get a piece of it.

Meanwhile the whale is selling on the other side of the lever to those buying above the wall. Once the smart money has exited their position, the wall gets pulled and
Its orge

Please educate yourself in the future newfriend

i kekd pretty hard at this

I did too.

thank fuck someone isn't retarded here

look at polo, it should be same for all exchanges honestly

just sell.

set a reddit reminder for a week and realize how straight nigger retarded you two are.

you dont need 1 week you fucking idiot, check back in a few hours. 4 million dollar buy wall and you're fucking holding

When will the panic start? Most of my money is in GNT and ETH, but I see a lot of ways to make money off this.

This also accounts for the non-stop down pressure and quiet accumulation of LTC this past week. Consistent 17000 btc volume, sell orders steady at 400k with no change. Small incremental sells interspersed with large buys.

Someone knew this was coming in advance.

if this is anything like the faggot rumors like last night, prices hodl steady for a few hours and peace then fuck out

>1 week passed
>btc now 2.5k
TRUST ME ITS GONNA FUCKING CRASH DUDE THE WHALES AREN'T JUST GONNA BUY BACK IN BRO. kys

I sold 80% of my GNT for dopecoin and siacoin on bittrex under an hour ago

What value do you see still in GNT? Still going to hodl onto my XRP longterm.

there is zero activity on the alts right now, this is the time when shit gets pumped to the moon or crashes like yesterday

and...nothing right now.

Ever hear the phrase calm before the storm?

It's calm as fuck right now. This doesn't bother you?

When the wall gets pulled. 60% of the buy orders will evaporate and a tsunami of selling will occur.
It could be epic. I have a 1500 ltc long open. Too bad it will cash out in btc

The only way you can possibly lose right now is if you sell.

I believe in the project. GNT and BAT are going to make me a millionaire by 2020

Well, DGB is crackin' again.

>denial

Flash crash immediately followed by a $4mm buy wall is totally normal guys.
t-to the moon g-guys
2500 by next week guys
Guys?

are you fucking serious

where the fuck is your risk assessment? You're going to do what, hold eth for a maybe 15% gain vs bitcoin crash?

I see little to no movement on ANYTHING.

I'm already in fiat, with rebuys set at half price an I'm still nervous it's too high. I'm just warning you idiots.

>tfw just entered crypto yesterday getting my first $300 in BTC through coinbase to get started

>Got 6 more days because it is delivered, but happy because it was on a noticeable dip at $2030

>Made $18 today from the small pump and feel happy

>mfw now my $318 is gonna get fractured and ruined before I can even dump it into eth for safety.

Done arguing. Enjoy being wrong about btc for the 8th time this week.

fucking this

Not sure about this. Maybe???
>Everyone trades BTC to LTC
>LTC skyrockets
>jews and long time holders shit themselves and immediately sell just like siacoin 2 hours ago
>LTC drops like a rock

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These newfags are smelling up the place.
BTC is a bubble, right guys? It's gonna crash tomorrow, right guys?

Let me dream, user.

Everyone is saying convert BTC for LTC. Apparently it's price was driven down for accumulation just before a big BTC crash? That's pretty ominous, it means someone had have known about this news pretty far in advance. We insider trading now.

No we aren't.
There was supposed to be a big BTC crash for months.
These people spout the same exactly thing every week. They have no clue what they are talking about.

>$300
You're doing fine kiddo. Don't sweat it.

except this time there's an impending hard fork and a 4 fucking million dollar buy wall

So this means BTC price is gonna go up even more right?

yeah but now my entry $300 is squandered. Literally just sank money money by the time I get it friday and try to convert it to ETH and get a 60% ROI.

At least eth has the alliance and backing of multiple companies to keeping it going.

I wanted to get on a moonride, but someone literally came and took my shuttle and ripped it in 3.

I hope with a risky $150 i might be able to get the ball rolling some and feed $100 a week through bitcoin buying eth exclusively.

>buying some shitcoin at the ATH

kek, you deserve to lose your money. ETH is shit.

>this faggot