MNE being added to new exchange

You know the drill senpai. Hop in before the whales and bot's start moving this. On Bitrex next week

Aint no shillcoin. 300k supply. It's moonbound. hodl til $70

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg18865679#msg18865679
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg18918240#msg18918240
medium.com/@Altcoin.Support/minereum-the-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-that-simplifies-erc20-token-creation-easier-e1656e9f4cf5
livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-26U6sFUh
t.me/Minereum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

baka nocoiners

got in at 0.0005 btc, feels good

who's taking this to the moon with me?

it's been holding 1100 Satoshies like a dream after popping up 1000%

back to 9dollar tomorow

next parabolic will hit $20.
This coin will likely be a few hundred dollars by the end of the year. Selling at $70 is leaving money on the table bruh

i know dis. i missed xrp at .005, aint missing this spaceship.

bids are stepping up. LFG

This coin is going to fucking pop

Anyone having trouble transferring bitcoin? I tried to transfer bitcoin hours ago from bittrex to livecoin and it still hasn't gone through. I'm trying to buy into mne

can I get a source for bittrex next week?

You know we can see IDs, right? Stop samefagging.

The shilling is so bad, I have this coin and it looks good bases on the supply. Research the coin, it's a little risky but with a high upside

Can someone explain how you hold MNE if you don't want to hold it on livecoins? Also sauce on it being added to new exchange

MNE will be added to another exchange soon confirmed by dev 3 weeks ago

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg18865679#msg18865679

>We are in discussions with exchanges, 2 of them are being tested and we are just waiting for their confirmation to go live.

We will update here once there are more updates.

-----------------------------------

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg18918240#msg18918240

>Crypto Dao is not one of the 2 we are working on.

However, Crypto Dao approached us and implemented very quickly minereum on their platform.

So we accepted them as our first exchanges, we think it's better than having nothing at this stage.

Adding MNE on other exchanges is proving to be slow, something we were not expecting.

This lag is mainly on the exchanges side due to their technical constraints.

We will keep you updated as soon as we have more news.

After minereum is on a solid exchange we will update about the next steps.

----------------------------------------

So that means there is atleast 1 more exchange coming soon aside from Livecoin and Cryptodao. The dev was spotted in the trollbox at Polo a while ago

>Livecoin 24h volume: 3,500 BTC
>Polo 24h volume: 123,000 BTC

This is a no-brainer to buy at these prices until it hits the bigger exchanges

Coinomi looking to add Minereum to their wallet in the future

>This is a no-brainer to buy at these prices until it hits the bigger exchanges

You mean a sell-out so your weak arms can get rid of those bags

bruh the whole world is having trouble transferring bitcoin. the bitcoin network isn't operational at the moment thanks to that Jihan faggot, and likely never will be. use Ethereum or Digibytes to transfer between exchanges

lol im in from 7500, the fact that the supply on this unique is tiny and can be pumped quick. The increase in volume can also lead to the acceleration of this being listed on even better exchange. i'm hodling this for a year kikefag

Monday Nights are the perfect time to buy. MNE has established a floor at 120-150k sats. Next stop: 300k in a day or two.

to da top

3 btc for 18k

same fagging i know, but dont miss out

It's an eth token so at a normal eth address, in a wallet that supports custom tokens, like mist wallet

What coin would be the fastest to transfer into livecoin?

I've been moving eth in then selling it for BTC to use the mne/BTC market.

why doesn't the price go down. i want to buy at 5 cents

ETC

They're much quicker than Bitrex and def Polo. 10-15mins on transfer

So this being shilled is a good or bad thing? What potential does this coin have?

ETH*

any way please donate
0xb6a4416db9870e7be31da62e2124ac73f7e797d9

i'll fund holocaust memorial with it

it only has a 300k supply and is on a low volume exchange, other similar coins at that supply are in their 50s and 60s. The addition to Bitrex means we'll be in the 20s or 30s by the end of the month

everyone's favourite coin.

>tfw looking at 30k+ in profit even at the low price of $30

This seems like a scam... but I'm new so idk

I dont get it. Why is this shit so good after all?

1) it's an eth token
2) it has unique features that no other coin has
3) it has a very low supply
4) it's managed to get steady volume on a literal who exchange
5) coins with comparable supply are 10-20x more expensive

i can't speak for the long term tech benefits, but being ETH based it already has potential, but this is the perfect storm of a moonshot and 10-100x profits if you get in now and manage to sell in time. even at $30 the market cap would be less than 15 million, which a lot of pajeet coins manage to get.

medium.com/@Altcoin.Support/minereum-the-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-that-simplifies-erc20-token-creation-easier-e1656e9f4cf5

strap in for mooning

How does MNE compare to Waves, as far as I've read Waves is also trying to do le smart contract and user token stuff

dont know enough about waves, besides that it's run by a team of russians and eastern europeans.

I got $50 will that get me a ford fusion in 1 year?

Definitely a focus by years end

How is that even possible? If it was, normies would have jumped in by now

the market cap is low and it's not on trex/polo yet. normies don't even know it exists user. you're about to watch history unfold.

where to buy

livecoin.net

lol, please don't fall for this scam coin. People are desperately trying to unload this shit coin as fast as they can... You literally need to make a thread shilling MNE and have it be convincing enough until you can sell your shit coin.

It's absolutely worthless. Think about it, if it was so "rare", wouldn't it have mooned already? It's completely flatlined already. Dead coin.

damn

also if u are new to livecoin use this referal link, its beneficial for both of us :

livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-26U6sFUh
or the code: Livecoin-26U6sFUh

>On Bitrex next week

proof?

>week old
>WHERES MY FUCKING MOON
Literally sound like a nigger

im guessing this shows people are trying to buy MNE right now?

kek

I can't seem to buy it... can't access livecoin - is it not available in Germany?
Tried on Crypto Dao but there are only ridiculous sell orders... is that website any good anyway?

Guys, take a look at Minereums Github.

Is this a bad thing? I mean it's pretty new and all, with its recent addition to Livecoin and whatnot

It came out in April. Literally. If you want to go to the bitcointalk

actually been on this ONE exchange in this thread
Veeky Forums thread 2137933
coinmarket cap shows still one exchange

Can I store MNE on electrum?

can you not add custom tokens on electrum?

For a bigger lol try actually reading the code

are you the guy who bought at $9? you're in every one of our threads and you haven't realized that it doesn't matter what the code looks like right now. all coins have a roadmap and this is only a week old. new code in development is never on public repositories, you'd know that if you worked in tech. there's some risk like there is with everything but as long as it gets added to a real exchange like bittrex we are all going to make at least $50k.

Can you explain what "self-mining" means? Sounds like money printing/ inflation to me. What is the advantage of it?

it releases like 1.8 MNE per address at every ETH block that gets mined, so about 7700 new MNE a day goes into the supply. it basically restricts the supply to a constant. it's like normal mining, but because it's a token and you can't mine a token, that's probably why they call it self mining.

then when more token functionality is added, it will destroy the MNE used when you do certain actions like create another token with it, so that will restrict the total supply even more.

Fuck off winnie the pooh, the fucking coin is a week old, had no ICO, and reached 1mil market cap with no advertising on an exchange no one has even heard about beforehand.
Stop coming to our threads no one likes you

Look retards I will put it plain and simple to you all.

Just buy MNE, and hold till the first half of June, the it will be available on all the major exchanges and it's value will skyrocket. Sell when it hits at least 150usd and then reinvest you bucks to a legit coin like ETH or BTC or whatever.

ITS THAT SIMPLE TO MAKE MONEY.

>tfw you own 7 MNE
bought it for a laugh with my spare change, if it doubles I'll be happy boy

Join the telegram group @Minereum
250 members
t.me/Minereum

This coin has currently has a $1mil marker cap and ~300k supply, a 10m market cap would when it hits bigger exchanges is easy.

it doesn't "self mine" so much as "new blocks are made everytime ETH blocks are made". So it's kinda a piggy back mine, and you can't mine for MNE exclusively

What do OMNI and MLN have to do with MNE?

comparable market supplies

he's just comparing their coin supplies vs market caps.

MNE currently has half the coin supply, so if they go up to the current market cap of those coins they'll be twice the price

(but they don't say WHY to buy MNE besides just that, but there are reasons)

Germanbro here, works fine for me Kamerad maybe it's your browser?
Most people I know bought from Livecoin I wouldn't bother with Crypto Dao

OK whatever I guess anything can happen.

I bought MNE at around this price and I doubled my money. Couldn't hurt to put the profits back in.

>Oy vey, just buy my bags you stupid goyim.