Tell me why DGB WON'T hit a dollar or higher

Tell me why DGB WON'T hit a dollar or higher.

Can't think of a single reason.

this tbquiteh

When total crypto market cap is pushing $500bn I could see it happening desu.

Tell me why it will

So....about a year?

BECAUSE ITS A GARBAGE MEME COIN WITH NO ACTUAL PARTNERSHIPS WITH MAJOR GAMING PLATFORMS YOU STUPID RETARD

Depends how fast this accelerates. People think crypto is in a bubble but I just think it's mostly new money.

Sure there will be some correction along the way but realistically I see it 2-3 years before that cap. Hopefully plenty of time for us to make gains in the meantime.

Correct, this thing gets shilled to bits, but I've yet to see it pass 1000.
And I haven't seen a single thing that would make DGB have any value compared to all the other altcoins.

It's a good pump and dump for swing trading, but has no long-term viability.

Because it doesn't have any future value. Give me 5 arguments to invest on DGB based on facts

then how come everyone is saying the best option is to buy and hold?

Where this coin is going partnerships are not needed, young one. It will simply take what is rightfully its.

Because they want to leave you holding the bag

hey i photoshopped this once

cause they're doing a thing with minecraft

Looking good! Now do the same with the DGB mascot or coin on there.

and if it didn't work, you're broke ? i would't bet on DGB for long-term...If minecraft is the only thing that holds you.

this, hopefully a lot less.

$200 billion

Implying DGB becomes a gaming icon, the video game industry itself isn't big enough to get enough number of people to buy btc and then DGB that would reach the 8 billion dollar market cap.

It would take a lot of people hopping off their alts and bitcoin on the DGB train, which is unlikely seeing how dedicated people can be with their coins.

BUT, DGB makes it so that you can buy DGB directly with USD and more good news comes out boasting its technical capability, AND it gets some type of significant contract, then sure, the sky is its limits, and might get 14 billion market cap.

their badly modeled/rigged mascot: a true display of your general DGB investor, unable to close his weak little hands

Are you retarded? The coin market cap will hit half a trillion by the end of the year. I'm getting tired of correcting you stupid illiterate faggots every second. Time magazine just published an article on crypto today.

And? When did i debate what the future coin market cap is?

All i said was
>It would take a lot of people hopping off their alts and bitcoin on the DGB train, which is unlikely seeing how dedicated people can be with their coins.

Look, im DGB holder too. No need to get assblasted, autist

they do need a new mascot, it looks generic desu.

Can some one put the DGB symbol on this guys hand? Anime meme is cool, video game character meme is better.

Just put DGB in flavor of the month memes to get fast viewership, or events

major dgb dip right now
should i move my 93% xrp investment over to dgb?

Because most people are fucking stupid.

>draw on chart
>Look guise I totally mean somethings!!!

he's talking about DGB's market cap you autistic freak