Who was the dumbest person in history?

who was the dumbest person in history?

Me.

I dare you to find a worse canidate.

rude

You have to give it to the man though. He bullshited his way to one of the highest power in the world. He might be an awful person, but he's definitely not stupid.

me

I'm right leaning and would have voted Clinton if I was American but you have to admit that Trump was an absolutely brilliant strategist

him clearly being stupid is the fucking punchline.

Techinically doesn't this make Hillary the dumbest person since she lost to this literal meme of no political background and "muh China".

Is he really just that dumb

Is there no inner workings we dont see or should I really just believe the media and internet and peoples opinions thats hes retarded

T.non american

Gotta say that Trump's victory was pretty hilarious, mostly because of reactions that it caused.

I dunno I mean he definitely sounds retarded when he talks but he's managed to make billions in NYC real estate and bullshit his way into POTUS that has to count for something no?

I'm not even a fan of his but I wouldn't be surprised if he's just putting on a show.

>tfw to intelligent too be president

Serbastião, King of Portugal and the Algarves.

At 24yo he walked into Morocco with a tiny army and died in the Battle of Alcazar.

He had no heir, this incident eventually led to Iberian Union, Portugal lost its independence for 60 years until the restoration war.

What a fucking retard.

>insanely close loss

>still thinking Trump's an idiot
Kek, this is why you lost. The guy is ridiculously capable and he fooled you into not taking him seriously, and yet you still haven't caught on.

Kaiser Wilhelm, trusted the Jews and lost WW1 because of it

>muh popular vote

and completely ignored Bismarck's warnings about them (of which he warned Wilhelm PERSONALLY in his final years), I may add

The battle of alcazar was so fucking retarded, Portugal was intervening in a Moroccan succession crisis. Both opposing claimants to the Moroccan throne were killed in battle along with the King of Portugal. Can you even imagine?

Why are Germs such hypocrites?

>he managed to make billions off real estate in the world's most overhyped city.
well I don't know. I suppose we have to chalk it up to environmental determinism.

it's probably me actually

Me.

Drumpf.

This. It's definitely Drumpf.

Lord Dunmore and his retarded proclamation. Single-handedly turned the tide of the war.

Damn the jew control the bank and are gonna detroy yurope, better start a total war that will destroy yurope and need bank to reconstruct
>German logic

>but he's managed to make billions in NYC real estate
not really

> He might be an awful person
Fuck off back to re.ddit

How is Trump an awful person ?

How are the Kardashians awful people?

>tfw to intelligent to be president

Commodus

>tfw too intelligent to win the election

Me.
I bought this knight helmet thinking it was WWI kraut helmet.

Came here to say OP.

Was pleased to see that it was already done.

This.

Pic related, USA elected a literal retard. Fuck Drumpf.

Just read and study harder user, you'll get buddy!

Also
>All the butthurt Shillaries itt

So you know nothing at all about him, I guess.

Is this where the Big Brain Wojak meme came from

This autist literally deserves to be a meme.

>lose 750,000 men in poorly planned offensives over mountains
>against a force that outnumbers you
>in winter
>to rescue a garrison of 93,000 men

Also:

>In the midst of the slaughter in Central Europe, a love-crazed and heartbroken Conrad, branded the ‘architect of the apocalypse’ by one biographer, still managed to compose one letter a day, often two or three, to his inamorata; between 1907 and 1915 he would end up composing more than 3,000 letters to her—some more than sixty pages in length. This tumultuous relationship played the most important role in Conrad’s life and may have vicariously contributed to his prewar obsession with launching a preventive war against Italy and Serbia

>The two first met in 1900 in Trieste, where Hoetzendorf was commanding an army brigade, but it was an encounter during a dinner in Vienna seven years later in 1907, where they both were seated next to each other, that lead to the beginning of his infatuation with her. Conrad’s first wife, Wilhelmine, had died of cancer in April 1905 in Innsbruck, and he only reluctantly forced himself to attend the soiree. However, after dinner he told his aide-de-camp: “I have to leave Vienna immediately . . . From now on this woman will be my destiny.” At that time, Virginia was married to a wealthy Austrian businessman from Graz and the mother of six children.

>Despite Virginia’s marriage, a few days after the dinner Conrad appeared at her residence declaring his love: “I am namelessly in love with you and want you to become my wife!” She rejected him. After the rebuff, in a letter he sent from Berlin, he threatened to resign his army post: “If I don’t know where I stand with you, I shall resign my position, and you will never see me again!”

Can you enlighten me ?

>branded the ‘architect of the apocalypse’
>my sides

>openly bragged about molesting women, which is degenerate
>blatantly appealed to racists stirring them up over immigration which is a complete non-issue in the US as immigration is the lowest it's been in a long time
>has used retarded smear campaigns in the past with that whole birther nonsense
>zero (0) political experience
>is playing right into Putin's hands

He's an idiot who's really good at riling up a lot of other idiots.

Hillary is a robot, memes aside she really was "too smart to win" because Trump was playing a whole different game that Hillary never caught wind of and she came off as robotic and elitist (which she certainly is)

I didn't vote by the way, both candidates were complete garbage

>openly bragged about molesting women, which is degenerate

What are you talking about?

>doggo's face is literally shit senpai wtf u doin
even the dog knows

on how many layers of irony are you bro???
I'd say about 12

Who would have thought the Republican party would end electing a guy that's a...
>irreligious (two corinthians walk into a bar...)
>russian puppet
>A LITERAL LIVING REDDIT MEME
>scam artist snake oil seller (Trump University)
And so on...