Waves Thread

Waves has seen a steady accumulation of volume and price for the past 2 weeks. Their core ideas are solid and they are setting up deals all over the place. On Bitcointalk they are saying its going to be the next Ethereum and once people notice it, it will skyrocket. What are your opinions on it /biz?

it's massively undervalue right now. About the same supply with ETH but it's only $2 !? Huge potential imo

Yea on the speculation thread they said its going to rival ETH, which would be crazy but they have such a good platform. Definitely undervalued right now imo also.

Maybe because Waves isn't shilled as a pump and dump it doesnt interest the neets that have weakhands and cant hold out for long term gainz.

If I were a millionaire who already had everything he needs and only needed to giant just to gain it'd be good now.
But, I sold out only 50% gains on Waves, to get in on DGB which made me 300%, so...

But yeah Waves is easily going to be a contender to ETH. One day...

Yup, cripplers just don't want to admit it's a good buy.

I'm doing the opposite of that. All the gainz of my shit coinz pnd's i put into waves. Just a safer move imo

I really like thei ideas.
And while the exchange build into the client needs some more work, it is already a great platform and shows immense potential.
I'm slowly accumulating!
Also: what waves based shitcoins should I get for massive gainz?
Mercury seems promising, though I'm not sure what to ma of the fact that it's constantly getting airdropped.
And some user gave away Veeky Forumscoin a few times on here. But not many seem to be selling whereas some are rather buying, so maybe something is going on with those fuckers. I'm stocking up on a few k, just f the lulz.
What else should I get?

Waves is running similar to ETH with a built in leasing system, and will be hosting sidechains for the top cryptos including etherium soon. Hosting a few ico's for various commodity based companies. Every waves owner can have a tiny cut of every transaction.

>Muh reddcoin durr Reddit

>Muh chase shitcoin with no tech

>Durr wave 1/80 cost of ETH that's too expensive LOL. Doesn't matter if they have the same amount of coins, it's just not daytradable on polo. Unacceptable lol

>DOGECOIN is much promising, better chase shitcoins because they're on polioniex!

>

Exactly, i dont understand why people are buying waves while its still relatively cheap. Its going to be $10 by the end of the year, at the very least.

Waves is hitting an ATH every week consistently. Right now its currently at $2.14

Yeah waves has been on the slow creep, and slowly fucking priced me out of a node, shouldn't have slept

Its like the turtle that wins the race in the end while all the other shitcoins that are shilled on here are the hares that lose their stamina early

>Waves is hitting an ATH every HOUR

Fix'd for ya

looks that way to me, should probably be holding more of it

yea i think once these sell walls are knocked down, shit gonna hit the fan and its going to start getting pumped.

Not even real sell walls

20 BTC is just nothing

True, i guess we'll see what happens in the next 24 hours. We'll probably start seeing a shit ton of shilling on biz after all the whales buy in more

Either everything above Waves on coin market cap has to come down significantly, or Waves has to climb up.

I think we all know what the more likely scenario is.

I take back my comment about it not being on a "popular" exchange. Waves was just listed on openledger an 100,000 transactions per second exchange. This might accelerate things a bit.

When does the dip end and what's with the sell wall?