/rgt/ Robinhood General Thread

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

A lone island in a sea of cryptocurrency threads...

I know that this board is over ran with Crypto, but stocks are fun to fuck around with too, some stocks can gain 100% in a day sometimes more

that being said. Could you guys make a new fucking thread before the post limit is hit, you are all able to copy and paste.

they don't need so many threads

Shut the fuck up, never talk to my bro like that again.

NAK and CVM are the plays

which one should i load up on in the morning? i went to buy CVM but it looks like i might've missed it

Nah this is just the beginning today,if that hold is lifted we'll see 100% gains I'd bet. Get in now on CVM

FDA 1 month mandatory response on hold is this week

>2017
>buying stocks

How old are you boomer no coiner goys

I'm 24 and I have a job. I have money in the coins too but that shit is too volatile. There's a reason that jobless neets are the early adopters for technologies that require constant baby sitting to really hit the moon.

Or 45% overnight

>How old are you boomer no coiner goys
i have crypto
i also have physical gold and silver
i also have rental propertys
i also have bonds
i also have stocks
i invest
you speculate
im basically retired and you are still at home in your parents basement. finding out about crypto must be giving you a boner for you to be a sperg lord
learn what a thread is newfag and stick to the topic, you have many other threads to sperg out in.

Forgot pic

THE HOUR IS NEAR

I'm playing NVAX, ten grand worth at 1.02. Gonna exit at 1.04.

>Not buying stocks

NAKD is still ramping up to merger day, get in for easy gains.

bump

Bumitty

For real I hide all of them

I know this is a containment board but fuck mods arnt doing shit

Is there an equivalent to this in the EU?

RESISTANCE BROKEN

I REPEAT, RESISTANCE BROKEN

WE GOING TO THE MOON BOIZ

I hope people believed us, I only want them to be happy.
CVM to the moon

I bought a Peco stock trading jacket from 1984 about a year ago. It was used in the pits of Chicago when open outcry was the only way to trade. It may be autistic but I thought it was a cool momento.

WHICH RESISTANCE TO WHAT

Also, are we all buying the shit out of UVYX tomorrow morning cause of religion of peace's attack on ariana grande. I can't help but laugh a bit because it was ariana grande.