MUSIC MOON MISSION

Get in now.
We warned you.
Lambos.

shits getting dumped as he posts this. dont buy retards

Shit's getting bought as I post this. Check it.

1000 sats hahahaha

Bought in for 1mil coins. This thing has a promising future with artists and contracts with soundcloud. You'd be silly to not buy

Yeah man. doesn't take a lot to make a splash. Look at the volume increase in the confusion.
As soon as the splashing is done, we're going to be gold. Weak hands will fuck you.
Buy the dip retard. xD

Its go time friends

>500% gain in 2 days first time trading coins thanks to /biz

Oh boy look at all that buying and selling in the actual exchange charts that any retard could decipher i wonder what it means

Oh look you should climb aboard

Price is recovering and we're at the top of page two on bittrex volume list. If we can get 40 more BTC volume, it'll be on page one showing a 70% increase for the day.

Its on the front page side scrolling bar for biggest gain

I agree. We need more volume to fatten the market up. Every big splash like that boosts volume. Those splashes are good things. People see the price drop and see opportunity so they buy in because even if it only tops out at the 1250 wall, they can make easy 10% gains like they have in the last 15 minutes.

$MUSIC

Also, the 1250 wall doesn't exist anymore. The guy moved his bags to the 1050 spot, but it's only 10 BTC big now. We can eat that, and then Lambos. The order book looks like smooth sailing after that. Volume is rising like 1BTC per 2 minutes right now.

mfw started eating that 1050 wall with the 1BTC i took out of RDD

Yeah, some other guy ate like 3BTC at once. When the wall is gone, there is nothing to stop the rocket.

HOP ON BOARD BITCHEZZ!! >=D

FUCK YOU THREE FUDERS IN PARTICULAR!
I'M YOLOING TO LAMBOLAND

MISSION LAUNCH!!

what is this

Yeah why is this good pls explain Google is far away in another tab

Only coin that joined EAA with super small market cap in comparison

Big news coming today

MOON INBOUND

Joined in at 635. Ready for blast off!

Buy this dip! Graph looks even better than this one in real time.

All Time High!! what did I tell you guys? Still climbing. See you guys in lamboland.

close call but managed to get in before 12k

>all those whales who bought the coin a couple of days ago now pumping, dumping and shilling for you to buy the coin
>mfw

I am far from a whale sir. Don't glorify me. Please.

HAHA, this guy...

ok guys, maybe one of you know some musician and can ask him/her , to tweet something about blockchain and MUSICOIN, so we can start our travel to lamboland

>went in at 733
>bought back my initial investment at 1466
>still got half of it for potential mooning

so this is how it feels

>Bought at 500 days ago
>Posted here
>>shit coin AUDIO is better
>Sold

Is this a common strategy?

If you're a cuck that hates money, I guess so.

I'm not too experienced but I consider sparing my nerves a smart choice, and by sparing my nerves I mean making sure that I didn't lose anything and then casually hoping for moon profits. Yes the profits will be considerably less but that's why I'm not doing this for a living, I'm just getting my gambling fix

>SoundCloud

Yesterday it was Spotify. Before that they were going to replace everything.
You pumpers can't even get your facts straight anymore.

NO ONE BUY THIS SHIT.