BTC - ETH - XRP - DGB

when will people learn this

the big currencies will be elevated to godhood in the second act

The asian whale speaks

These are the ones I hold, + XPY

Love you bizbros

*XBY

Opinions on LTC?

Even XRP? I bought some and it's hurting my hand the way it's tumbling. Help me get strong hands please.

>tfw hodling 20k DGB, 600 XRP, 4 ETH that I am multiplying with the GNT/ETH ratio.

I also have a few of two more coins just in case. Started with $500 6 days ago, sitting on $1200 now. I know it isn't much, but it's cool to me.

It's got a nice bull flag formation...but who knows. I think it could moon to 40

really??? I just sold mine...well I sold my husbands...time to buy back? I cant read charts.

despite the large amount of coins its becoming under valued

anyone willing to suggest some quick turnovers/p&d

XBY had potential but failed hideously and is now dead.
LTC is worthless now that DGB has proven itself viable in the marketplace.
Expect a massive XRP spike soon. It will overtake Ether again in market cap.
Sure, have fun gambling on shit coins. I put a big chunk down on RDD for fun and made a killing, but only the 4 coins I mentioned will survive in the next few years.

WHERE CAN I BUY YELLOW WHALE COIN?

>BTC - ETH - XEM - XMR/ZEC
ftfy

>massive XRP spike

Reasons? It's taking all I have not to panic sell.

>tfw holding 500k DGB

How happy will I be in 6 months time?

>Expect a massive XRP spike soon.
When? Why?

I bought XRP about a week ago during it's "dip" and it has been doing fuck all since except going down

Also, what do you think about syscoin?

This is what any other coin is up against ;)

yes, i think the greatest profits for this generation of biz will be from ripple and digibyte

seriously hodl, not just saying that for shilling sake
sell if you want, i dont care

>XBY had potential but failed hideously and is now dead.
it's forming a meme triangle as we speak bro

Google will make an XRP announcement soon.
DGB will reach 50 cents by the end of Summer. You will have $250k.
syscoin is a memecoin. play pump and dump if you have disposable income.

XRP is still ridiculously overvalued

As a crypto it's a joke

And banks are only interested in copying the OPEN ripple protocol, they aren't touching XRP with a 238,900 mile stick

>Google will make an XRP announcement soon.

Do you have any sources for that or are you memeing?

I bought RDD at 8sat and sold at 49sat. I am having tons of fun. I hodl the good ones like the ones you mentioned. Put some in FLDC for fun and still have 200k RDD just in case.

so, you don't expect much from XEM as well?

my sources are people. if the news was public already XRP would have quadrupled over night.

Which is also why people should try to day trade. Invest and hold. You never know when a gigantic rise will happen.

XEM will be overtaken very soon by DGB.

What is so special about DGB?

>tfw holding all of these
>tfw holding a few others that are performing well

need some wallet recommendations to hold XRP + DGB

>muh google announcement
>muh sources
Even as a bagholder I can tell how full of shit you are. If people actually believe you then this board is fucking hopeless.

People are shilling partnerships with video games/mobile games as DGBs main selling point, which will only be part of it's success.

DGB will see an astronomical rise because it is targeting children. Particularly in Asia. Their mascot is for children if you haven't noticed, and the name itself is a bit childish. The developers and marketers are very wise to do this, as they have first move to corner the children's market. DGB's rise will be meteoric.

Forgetting DGB is trying to get into that gambling steam market business model.

>XBY had potential but failed hideously and is now dead.
What did you mean by this? Has XBY even started yet?

Thoughts on GNT and XMR?

Holy shit you could be right. This could easily pick up among young gamer kids in developing countries..

that sounds pretty cool user. is now a good time to buy in?

correct, thank you.
XBY has no purpose and failed to establish one
GNT is interesting but will not survive long term. It's certainly very interesting, but is far too ahead of it's time (which is not always a good thing, as in this case). It may serve as a prototype for another type of network crypto in the future.
Monero will slowly fade away. It will continue to rise as all crypto's are doing in this incredible bull market, but it lacks distinguishing qualities of use.

There may be slight dips, but it will never be cheaper than it is now. You're looking at XRP when it was cents.

no wait until they're $0.75 each

Thoughts on MUSIC?

I have no idea, pretty sure it's simply a quick pump and dump/

Pay a t t e n t i o n to this man for your own good.

I agree with all of the above, but I would specify that there are so many avenues to success in the gaming world (bigger market than movie and music industries combined), that there are sure to be uses we don't even realize yet.

This is the /gaming/ crypto. This is what years of Veeky Forums and vidya culture have finally lead to. No more missing the fucking boat. There are people flocking to this board from /v/, /g/, and so on for a reason.

Comfiest time in Veeky Forums history. DGB to Veeky Forums is like Trump to /pol/.

>but it will never be cheaper than it is now. You're looking at XRP when it was cents.
wew. now that does sound juicy!
do you anons have a general PT or just holding long?

Is it, dare I say, /our coin/?

I got in at 118 sats, re-upped again at 330 or so, and I'm slowly shifting some more into DGB right now.

I have decided that the best move for me to make at this point, knowing what I know, and having watched other top-tier coins, is to store these away for at least a year.

My pile is not moving and my hands are stone for the time being.

Don't waste time trying to trade up and down if you're new to crypto. If you aren't new, you probably aren't doing that anyway. Buying and holding is easier on the mind and rewards you a lot more with considerably less effort or worrying.

smart man. all it takes is one wrong move and day traders lose all their profits and then some if they try to buy back in.

It's exactly that.

I simply have a lot more faith in my ability to make good judgment calls in a general sense looking way down the line rather than split second decisions about what should happen at any given moment.

That just seems like too much effort for the risk involved when I'm happy to make smart moves, read up on things and visit the board leisurely while watching my portfolio increase over time.

Alright you guys convinced me to add some DGB to my portfolio, I've only been doing this for a few months but Veeky Forums has generally helped point out a few nice choices so far. I just get nervous when. I see something getting a ton of attention here because it reminds me of PoSW and PIVX, which were the talk of the town when I first found this board. I only bought a few thousand bit after this thread I'm hopeful.

Stocked up on some myself. BTC isn't going to improve until the end of the year. In the meantime LTC is the samething, just faster. Easy for merchants to adopt from BTC and available on Coinbase.

>well I sold my husbands
Why are you managing your husbands account? You're just asking for trouble.

How likely do you think it will be that this kids memecoin gets to something insane like $5?

What about musicoin and bitbay?

I must agree. DGB is another ETH. I'm happy to be on the same ride as you guys. Trump winning thanks to meme digits was fucking euphoric. Let's make it happen again, this time with DGB.

>Expect a massive XRP spike soon. It will overtake Ether again in market cap.
LOL no fuck the banks.

>mfw invest one months worth of mining on mazacoin

XRP IS NOT GOOD

XRP IS USELESS

Ripple is good, XRP is not!

Banks are using Ripple, not XRP. They are not the same thing.

XRP is an implementation of Ripple, which you're investing in. No one is using XRP!!!

Banks are all using their own implementation of Ripple.

XRP is not being used, and never will be!

Do NOT buy XRP.

Hahahahahha fucking kill yourself

t. eth xrp and dgb bagholder