Is he the biggest "dindu nuffin" in history?

Is he the biggest "dindu nuffin" in history?

>one of hitler's closest and most trusted friends, hitler used to personally tell him all his plans
>minister for armaments, utilised slave labour to build weapons
>said he was "sorry" and got a lighter sentence while people serving under him were executed.

In recent history, yes. He was spared basically so the Allies could make Nuremberg look fair, like, "hey, Hitler's best friend got acquited! No one can say we were unfair, right?"

He also admitted in private correspondence to knowing about the Holocaust. About the only good thing that can be said about Speer is that he tried to stop Hitler from destroying Berlin.

Columbus. He di du many terrible things.

Hirohito is another good candidate.

He did nothing wrong tho.

>t. korean

Every Nazi party member should have been shot imo.

I don't like how the party got off easy but Germans at large had to suffer from deportations

Probably a better one.

Because the high ups didn't need the general Germans as much as they needed the expertise of Nazis henchmen. Pic related got away with claiming hew knew nothing of the holocaust despite being the Marshall of the eastern front.

He's handsome. Maybe that's why they let him off?

Documents later relating to transportation with his acknowledgements/signature proved he lied to some degree to what extent he knew about the Holocaust.

Should have been shot.

>"Mein Fuhrer! I can rescue the sixth army! don't listen to Paulus!"
a day later
>"Oooops! te-he~~"

the only bad thing about the holocaust was that it resulted in israel, otherwise the germans were using legitimate means to rid the world of their historic enemy. All's fair in love and war, you can't blame them for looking out for christianity.

Even if you buy Nazi propaganda, there's no way to implicate Ukrainian Jewish peasants in that shit.

Come on man.

The jewish "people" as a collective are the biggest dindus in history

Looking out for Christianity by invading the predominately Christian Poland.
Really makes you use your head.

>Get treated like shit by your Visigothic overlords
>Help the relatively tolerant invading Muslims and enjoy a golden age of peace for a couple centuries

Really makes you think

I mean he's not wrong in that the Jews historically were enemies of the West. I mean really, anyone close enough to hurt you that's not explicitly in your tribe is an enemy. Nothing the Nazis did was really historically unprecedented, if anything the liberal mindset that sees what they did as unforgivable is what's unprecedented.

>Pic related got away with claiming hew knew nothing of the holocaust despite being the Marshall of the eastern front.
How would being Marshall of the eastern front mean he knew about muh holocaust?

>Left: Shock. Confusion. Anger.
>Right: Acceptance.

>Where's all these Jews going?
>What's all those rumors about people being killed about?
He was one of the highest heads on the eastern front, if normal Germans back home could know something about it I suppose a marshal handling the zone were most Jews Slavs and others were killed would have known something.

I don't know. Its not like there were Germans taking selfies of themselves shooting Jews.

No they weren't, that's absurd. Jewish individuals played a huge role in advancing the power of the West over the rest of the world and Jews have disproportionately contributed to Western science, music, and literature.

If Speer wasn't around as an armaments minister the war would have been 6-12 months shorter.

He should have hung as a warning.