Philosophy of bitcoin

Philosophy of bitcoin

We don't need banks. We can literally all choose to switch over to bitcoin if we want, and then they cannot control our entire financial system

I personally am done with banks. I will keep some money invested in the stock market for stability, but my personal net worth is going into crypto from now on.

It's easy. Just invest in excellent hardware and learn about encryption and how this all works, then just start buying bitcoin. Sell it when you need to buy stuff. It's not hard.

Switch to crypto anons

Government will just buy 51% of the bitcoins then you fucking retard.

eat a big fat nigger cock, dickbreath

With worthless fiat everyone is switching out of?

Yes, everyone put your life savings into bitcoin and when it crashes from volatility and panic selling well too fucking bad.

Worthless fiat? You can't even buy a coffee with bitcoin. The only reason people are buying bitcoin is in the hopes of more people buying it to increase the price so they can get more fiat.

I'm thinking about trying my luck with day trading and spending most of my earnings directly in crypto

You can basically buy everything for BTC food, clothes, electronics

its a way how to stop paying most taxes in my country

You can buy that with a bitcoin debit card and there are bitcoin ATMs. Steam accepts Bitcoin so you can buy entertainment with Bitcoin. It's only a matter of time until Amazon starts accepting it. Once that happens, you'll be able to buy nearly anything with it.

Day trading will fuck you if you don't know what you are doing and even if you do it will still fuck you. You're better off just buying and holding.

Sure, until the government says it's illegal and bans it when they create their own cryptodollar

Bitcoin debit cards aren't free like my bank debit card is and if bitcoin was an actual threat to the USD the government would kill it overnight. It's pointless other than using it for illegal activities of for pyramid scheme uses.

This. But it really is pointless when the current system works just fine.

Do you have to report cap gains still?

current system is one giant scam

even if they ban BTC wordlwide you can still buy drugs and there will always be someone who will give you money for BTC

If you arent going to use banks, how are you going to buy a car, a house, etc. Wait til you have enough cash?

How are businesses going to get a loan to start. Borrow it from some mysterious bitcoin pool?

So everyone has bitcoin and doesnt use banks. Bitcoin goes up = world economy hyperinflation.

You're a large company and you want to go public and sell stock to fund growth.... but no banks / investment bankers. Investment bankers are who create and inherit the risk of IPO's Large business cannot function or grow without them.

Of course we need banks. you can say "no, there will be people who will pool their bitcoin together and lend people who need to borrow bitcoin for large purchases and collect interest" So..... basically they become a bank.

Saying "we dont need banks" is the silliest thing ever. Without the creation of the banking system there was no way for someone to grow wealth, thus why there were different classes of people who were forever stuck in whichever class they were born into

Yeah current system is fine, you give your money to banks and they gamble with it on the stock market and if they get cleaned the government just prints them some more money

Seems fine to me, definitely not literally legalized crime. If the common man did this they'd go to jail. When banks do it's "economically imperative" ok

Goldman sacchs employee

GOT 'EM

I think they wouldnt try to kill it publickly its not their tactics....they might try to corrupt it regulate it though...dont know if possible

Are you genuinely new? There have been successful ICOs (basically crypto-world IPOs) bringing in hundreds of millions of dollars worth of cryptos - this is especially true in the Ethereum world.

Why would we rely on banks for any of that when we can do it directly ourselves, soon through the use of smart contracts? Your examples are actually very basic, compared to what can happen in crypto. No restrictions on country or amount or anything like that.

>how are you going to buy a car, a house
literally pay in BTC

>How are businesses going to get a loan to start
Find investors

>ou're a large company and you want to go public and sell stock to fund growth

Look at what Golem did on the ethereum network. They've now got a bankroll of more than $100m to be playing with.

Try again homie.

>We are done with the banks now that we have crypto currency
How fucking stupid are you op? Banks/jews are all over cryptos.
There's no regulation, no centralized exchange, etc. (everything banks love)
The idea that banks are outside of crypto is all smoke and mirrors

Nobody beats the banks

>price drops 20% overnight for no reason

Yup, I'm gonna throw all my life savings at that!

The Jews own all the central banks and control the regulation through lobbying.

I'm buying crypto because I'm a yuropoor statistician, and data points to a looming crash that will make the subprime crisis look mild. Not SHTF levels, but a repeat of Venezuela in France doesn't seem so crazy.

Only technological innovation could save us from the demographic and financial timebomb we've built and continue to encourage. Crypto wins one way or the other.

Ahaha. Bruh the way are current financial system is set up most if not all of the value of fiat comes from debt. Fiat is debt tokens. Thats why the crashes we have are so devastating. Enjoy being ignorant.