agnosticism

>Papists actually believe this

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Islam

>asks for god tier
>rejects the one true church of the one true god

None they're all spooky as fuck.

>Anarcho-Monarchism
I've heard Catholics like nonsensical paradoxes.

Tolkien
>Anarcho-monarchist who fights on behalf of the British empire, despite wanting to see the British empire abolished; and wanting the British isles split into 4 independent nations once again.

Chesterton
>Anarcho-monarchist who supported Britain's war against Germany as a defense of Christendom against German modernity and social darwinism
>Also supported Ireland's war for independence at the same time, that was heavily armed and funded by Germany in order to weaken the British war effort

>implying intensifies

Clerical Fascism, French Irredentism/Revanchism, Anti-K*rdism.

Left-wing nationalism

Makes sure people have their needs met, unlike the various liberal ideologies, but does it through the stabilizing influence of fraternity instead of just appealing to morality or expecting people to be bound to each other by force alone

I have just the ideology for you...

Salafi jihadism

>Fideism

>i dont like trying to base society on spooks
>but i dont like spookless society either
>lets come up with a new spook

stirnerian egoism has no place in political ideology

I'm assuming the "spookless society" you're referring to is what I referred to as "expecting people to be bound to each other by force alone"? If you just hold a gun to people's heads and tell them to work that might work for a while but eventually they'll grow resentful and overthrow you. The only way to get them to work for others is to convince them through "spooks" that they should; nationalism/fraternity however is a spook that's neither ill-fitted (self-interest), nor weak/innately over-ambitious (morality), which is why I like it

Constitutional monarchism

>What ideologies are God tier?
none

Monarchism

this

>What ideologies are God tier
theocracy

if you consider any idelogy to be "god tier", you're in need of medical attention

The only true "God-tier" theology is the belief system summarized in the Westminster Confession and the Canons of Dort. All the great truths of the Reformation found their peak in those documents.

>Threading yourself...

I'd say I'm surprised but you're a Papist so I guess it is to be expected that you'd be a total mong.

Theocracy

Anything that involves liberty and capitalism.

/bread

anarchism. not ancap or anything, just anarchism.
>but it doesn't wor-
that's the point.

>ideology
>god tier
pick one.

Social justice

The one i agree with