DGB rocket Its coming, brace yourself

Its going to be happening soon... dont say i didnt warn you. The whales are moving, remember to bring your harpoons and your iron hands

I have 15k, got a rough estimate of when this rocket's going?

Sometime between now and the next 15 minutes probably.

minimum time frame: 3 hours
maximum time frame: 10 hours

Depends on when the biggest of the 3 decides to hit that ignition switch, theyre looking to double or triple up for themselves on this climb

I'm thinking around june

how do I put in a bid to purchase dgb if it increases by 5% on bittrex?

sorry meant minimum time frame of ~1 hour or less, its been a hell of a night getting in to monitor them and im tired

COME ON COME ON MY FRIENDS ARE WATCHING ME PROVE TO THEM

Alright, strapping myself in firmly. We got a nocoiner flight attendant?

markets < select DGB < Click on red box that says "limit", change to "conditional" < set your "buy when" price to 5% above current market < set your buy price and everything else as normal < wait, if he does what they keep on saying theyre going to do then its coming

fuck yeah youtube wanted to make me watch a 17 minute video thanks Veeky Forums

It's going to happen RIGHT NOW

tell my why this coin is going to rocket? you shills get old

Segwit

ready

Thinking of selling some Redd and investing into DGB.

Is it primed to go to 1400 sats?

>integrated into gaming and looking to expand
>Mineable through gaming and can can already purchase things like steam gift cards with it
>backroom talks with a few gaming companies but nothing concrete yet (or some files im just not good enough to get into). Cant blame you if you dont believe me.
>Whales looking at this as "we might as well cycle investments into it like we did with ETH a while back.
-except we may find a longer term investment and some relative stability later on-", their words not mine.
do your research.
flight attendant found.

OK so will it ever reach a dollar value

Segwit

Is RDD as well?

dont know, theyre not discussing a dollar value. One of them wants it to hit 0.5EUR by December, they had a few arguments about holding or selling after ~16ksat, 2 against, 1 for.
1- "I swear if you jump out of this early just because you have less than us I will pay my son to fly over there and fuck your younger daughter!!"
2- "Haha. Dont say that. What are you even doing investing? You have two legs but 4 cars. I'm just catching up to you. Maybe when i so I'll come over and pay your son to get fucked by me!"
(3rd member was offline for this last night/this morning)

pls b gud 2 me dee gee bee

analytically, using both intrinsic market value measurement and looking at speculative assumptions it *should* hit a dollar if the devs keep pushing.
Best prediction I can give is a dollar value in a year or so (excluding variability caused by whale activity) but my methods could be wrong or something could go wrong, i cant give you a finite answer sorry.

Iv got 110k am I Gona be rich?

Can you expand on this pls. Haven't heard this at all. DGB doesn't even need the speed boost, but I'll take it.

congrats assholes. I thought you were smarter than this.
All the shilling woke up the whales and now theyre flinging up accumulation walls to guide the price.

Thought no one would notice a few threads but some of you idiots went balls deep and screeched it not just here but everywhere else too.
Got excited and thought I could share the prosperity with some of you who helped me before.
I wont make that mistake again.

(was too pissed to sleep but now that I've vented I feel better.)

You gotta keep it chill like WBB fags

They just drop a line and go

you guys got me back into the game after a 3 year hiatus.

You left
>left
>LEFT

what the fuck is wrong with you..if I had done this three years ago I'd be worth 10 million at least at the rate I'm going

i know. I went back into the matrix. never again.

What exchange is that?

Does dgb have full nodes operating similar to the ones for btc's network?

we moon

I have 2500 DGB
how rich will I be in 10 years?

aaaaaaaaaand it's back in the 600's again

Fuck this kike nigger coin seriously.

People here take this pretty seriously

hmm... almost like it's intentional

You stupid or something?
It's been doing this the fast few days.
It will hover around 700 and rise to 800 next.
It won't just moon to 2k in a day or something.

He must be a 3rd worlder

it doesn't dip as low you weak handed faggot. also meme triangles

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

it will go up