SELL IT WHILE YOU CAN FAGGOTS

This scam coin is finally taking the plunge after the initial (bs) enthusiasm phase. Don't listen to Veeky Forums shills who want to see you fail and baghold. You will lose everything holding onto this shitcoin with no value nor future.

SELL IT WHILE U STILL CAN AND ACCEPT UR LOSSES FAGGOTS. HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

starting to get worried myself, just bought earlier today and now it's dropping like a rock

>"losses"

why does everyone ever think that everyone ever bought yesterday?

I want Ethereum to drop back to $10 so I can get more. Bring it on.

No reason to sell after a slight correction. Don't listen to the shill, my friends, buy the dip.
Clueless.
Get in while you can, the dip is your friend.

luckily I bought at the accumulation phase so even this dip keeps my in healthy profit, making it very easy to hodl.

That's what I need to do with other coins

I bought stteem and AMP at ATH though

so you mean after a massive hike in price, it was followed by a dip as momentum slowed down?

Wow, interesting.

if this thing drops to 90 I may buy some

but seriously, BTC will have smart contracts too and bitcoin is not premined

Lmao
OP fuck you. You don't know shit.
Before the spike there was a long period of a price that was not moving much.
So two reasons why there is a SMALL dip that instantly bounced:
-Profit taking
-MASSIVE spike

Oh and:
-PANIC SELLERS LIKE YOU OR spreaders of fear, doubt and uncertainty.

Also keep in mind that the dip was less than that ETH went up. (upwards trend)
With positive news coming out every day and much backing and support + strong fundamentals, ETH is doing good.
It is retards like you that cause EXTRA dip.
Go fuck yourself.

Just sold some eth I'll buy back in. Only sold about 20 so I'm not all the way out

Sell on the highs, buy on the dips. Easy maths.

Actually I should've sold it for zcash I'm thinking about buying

Nope, I'm going to eat this dip heartily with my doritos thanks

Sell, please.

For your own sake.

ETH had more trade volume than BTC 2 days ago, will overtake BTC in a few years and is the most promising coin out there. This thing will be at least 300-500 by the end of this year.

Fucking lol at these weak hands selling. Hodl faggots. All these new coiners are missing out on so much shit because they are chasing shitcoins that go x3-5.

Its okay, im buying your eth right now and will later sell it back to you later.

shake it off, wizards.. hope for your own sake it doesnt get to big for your little imaginations to keep a Handle of. Wish You Luck

>(bs) enthusiasm
>(BS)

Please explain. This coin could be more useful than Bitcoin faggot

>he fell for the ethereum meme

You're a Ripple bag holder aren't you?

>tfw

I bought at $20 so and sold for bitcoin so I'm doing bretty gud

Right..

What is the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance and what does it do?

They intend to create their own coin.

The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts. Together, they will from and build upon the only smart contract supporting blockchain currently running in real-world production – Ethereum – to define enterprise-grade software capable of handling the most complex, highly demanding applications at the speed of business.

do you fucking retards really lead with your emotions like this? is 99.9% of this board just a bunch of stupid cattle who give money to the other 0.1%?

it's becoming increasingly difficult to tell whose being genuine, ironic, unironic, trolling, etc.

And it's J.P. Morgan's coin called Quorum.

>Tfw you are the 0.1%

SELL SELL SELL

they will be pumping eth to normies.. duh

Join DGB now, perfect time to buy in, we're going high tonight. HODL long term though

BUY THE DIP! BUY BUY BUY!

Basically the next few days is the last time you'll be able to buy eth under $200

>mfw sold 75% of my bag at the peak because I needed the fiat anyway.