Shitcoin selection

Veeky Forums how do you select your new shitcoins to pump and dump?

We pump anything. It makes us all rich

Step 1: Acquire multiple shitcoin bags.

Step 2: Get worried about one of them.

Step 2.1: Worry increases

Step 3: Panic

Step 4: "Hey guys, check out this coin. It's getting ready for take off, I know the devs"

Repeat step 4 a few times.
After that, you cross your fingers and hope the memes start biting. Then the shilling will perpetuate itself.

fairpumps organizes pump and dumps every tuesday and thursday. made *9 of my initial investment so far during two pumps. they choose the coin at random from bittrex's shitcoins

how do they announce their pump schedule? do you find out like 30 minutes before a memecoin is about to get pumped or something?

pumps are always organized on tuesdays and thursdays at 5 pm et. the coinbot announces the list via the irc channel one hash before the pump. depends on how fast the doge daemon is. just google fairpumps, thank me later user

Holy shit

How early do you have to be? Is selling an issue?

yeah im just looking at the site now. how long does the pump last for? id imagine there is a huge scramble of everyone getting the fuck out at the same time

>tfw from australia
>5 pm ET is 7 am for me

How do I get involved?

last two pumps were moving p slow, so there was no issue with selling at all. it was still going on for like 10 minutes after the announcement.

I want to believe but it seems to good to be true, might try with 5€ tonight

How do I get involved in this?

varies, depends on how big of a volume is passing through, last two pumps were going on 10 minutes after the initial announcement.

just join the irc channel when it opens up and the organizers tell everything

>private inner circle
>0.59 btc donation to join

im guessing these guys know about the pumps like a few days/weeks in advance?

dunno, not part of the inner circle, but apparently they're different pumps. the coin list is always chosen before the pump, but the coin to be pumped is chosen at random by the bot

Holy shit, if this is for real I will suck two dicks at once instead of my usual one!

>0.59 btc donation to join

Yeah, fuck off Pajeet with your scam

Wait so the announcement is made and there's a massive scramble to buy? How long do you wait before dumping?

one of the gains through pumping

Checking out the volume after the pump on Bittrex, it looks like you'd have a fuck of a time unloading once the brief pump has happened due to ultra low volume before and after.

private group, not the public one, public one is free, fuck paying for that lmao
dump when you feel like you've made profit

Looks fishy, but I'll have to take a look tonight

Holy shit that join page looks like the role model of every fishy ad-laden site every.