Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-new-members-blockchain/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj8PM3hcOaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

XRP pilot reporting, skies look good for a launch, get in faggots

watchu talkin bout wilis`?

Look at it go!

it's ready to break out and take another shot at eth

Why? ETH just had a major announcement..

can't wait to hand my fucking bags over

I HATE THIS COIN

GET IF OFF OF MEEE

have fun in poorfag land

What announcement is this?

ITS RISING RIGHT THIS FUCKING MOMENT GUYS HOLD YOUR TITS

coindesk.com/enterprise-ethereum-alliance-new-members-blockchain/

this moon won't last, XRP always has shit-small moons and then it crashes again. Don't be greedy guys, sell after it rises maybe 1k SATs and then sell again. Then when it crashes, buy the dip and repeat.

Yeah OK well that's the who of earth announcement which we all knew was coming and bought ahead to sell on the inevitable spike. I advised you guys to capitalize on the big margin that formed between ETH and XRP, others will probably start to follow once they see XRP starting to get up again, cap this and watch their caps hit parity again.

>mfw bought 20k ripples at 6 cents

why didnt i sell at 40 cents..

Ripple is already dropping again. God damnit, why is it doing so bad? It's meant to be the kikes' coin.

it's up like 5000% in a couple months, is just cooling off a bit, has leveled out and is starting to head upwards, you need to give it a little time

Just bought 5K XRP OP bb Ill take those bags

i bought a lot and want you to moon it RIGHT NOW
cheers

if you had bought this coin in march you would have a 5000%+ roi by now. i so desperately need an opportunity like that but will it happen again?

Didn't want to make a new thread, but needed some help re: transferring XRP.

When going from wallet to Poloneix exchange, what do i use as the Destination Tag?

Polo doesn't provide one, apparently because each user has a unique wallet, do i leave this field blank when transferring?

Tried a test transfer with 25XRP just to check. No confirmation yet. Any advice much appreciated.

honestly guys, does this coin have a future as a long term hold?

Bumping for this
I try and move mine from bittrex with the same kind of issues.

Wow its fucking nothing.

There's a site we've been using for a few years now to research questions like that. It made people a lot of money back in the day too, much like crypto is doing now.
Type in google in your web browser and check it out you giant faggot.

Zcash I think has the potential to mimic XRP's rise, it is close to the same marketcap as Ripple was 2 months ago, made a partnership with JP Morgan and has yet to join the billion dollar+ club despite the tech being infamous for 3 years now.

However I will say if it does hit a few billion in marketcap, cash out because it has alot of coins waiting to be minted and inflation might rot the price away in the midterm.

Iron fist lads

this price is what it started at yesterday and its already coming back down.

my experiment worked, user.

Polo doesn't use destination tags as each user has a unique wallet (which requires 20XRP fee to open). Leaving the field blank and using only a address works. Not sure if Bittrex is the same, but most likely (double check this, and send a small tester payment first).

Leaving the field blank worked for Bitstamp > Polo, it took the 20XRP to open the wallet and 0.30 as a transfer fee.

Hope that helps you and others looking.

sold my 30k worth of ripples so glad im off this fucking shitcoin enjoy my bags pajeets

in how many hours is that, timezones n sheit

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj8PM3hcOaQ
ceonsensus is in 16 min

9PM in india is in 15 minutes if google didnt lie to me.
do pajeets contribute enough to crypto for this to have a big effect on ripple?

11:40 a.m. EST

Is this a joke? Yes, Indians are balls deep in crypto.

okay stupid question. What i should have said is does that pajeet exchange have an effect on crypto? is it the biggest? Im not too familliar with their exchanges

im gonna say pajeets are a little behind on the info we have on xrp around biz

biz seems to think its the banker/scammer coin and from what i noticed bad publicity on biz means bad news for the coin

i don't think pajeet will have any idea what xrp is so i'm gonna say it's gonna go up fairly well today, only to be countered by the dips of the bagholders on biz.

so i don't think the price will really change, then later on when pajeet finally realizes what xrp really is, they'll dump it harder than steve irwin in a tank of stingrays.

india is yuuuuge into crypto, expect a rise of like 5000%

Watch yourselves now, lads. Buy wall is still up in XRP. Whales are manipulating it, shaking off weak hands, etc.

aaaaaand of course changelly is fucking unavailable, and shapeshift dropped XRP, coincidence?

You don't seem to understand how to read a chart my man.

Thats fucked

wow, almost made back my original investment.