Why are people so much better looking today than the ones in black and white photos and from the 80s or before?

Why are people so much better looking today than the ones in black and white photos and from the 80s or before?

Loaded question, they aren't.

>tfw you will never live life on ez mode

there's no easy mode for guys no matter how good they look

Better nutrition and medical care

All those good looking girls have to have sex with someone...

Biologists are predicting women get shorter and fatter in the future.

Gorgeous women might be another ring of Saturn. Also they're all ugly as shit, wear makeup, and are photoshopped to hell.

Yeah but I have seen autism overpower Chad-tier genetics. If a girl is hot but spergy she will still succeed but an attractive guy with the 'tism will still be a loser.

>wear makeup
I'll always be amazed at why men allow women to get away with such blatent fraud

Makeup

Different Fashion

Better cameras (people's blank non-smiling expression is never better than their smiling or posing face)

>Why are people so much better looking today than the ones in black and white photos and from the 80s or before?
haha oh man

>Gorgeous women might be another ring of Saturn

....what?

Lol, what the hell are you talkin' about op

Ignore him, he's ignorant and obviously has no idea what he's talking about.
This is now a 50s ad thread btw.

It's because you want it to be easy is why you're a failure. A man loves a challenge.

lmao take your life affirming quotes they sell to normalfags to make their horrible lives slightly more tolerable to Facebook friendo

whats the difference between women wearing makeup and women selecting outfits that make them more attractive they are both actions taken to increase your stock as potential mate. Makeup is just the natural extension of the human pursuit of a mate.

A lot of good answers so far. I'd like to think that contemporary vanity also ties into this in some way. Ex. Instagram celebrities, Hollywood, modeling and so on.

Hollywood and modeling have always been vain.

>people were hideous way back when

That picture is badass on a whole new level.

he is a manta ray

idk what you're talking about OP

Part of it is that modern people naturally try to follow the modern beauty standards, and past people tried to conform to past beauty standards.
Another part is that nowadays it's much easier to improve one's beauty between advanced cosmetics, surgery, dental care, etc.
Another part is that nowadays you get pics of fucking everyone and in every condition and you're naturally exposed to best looking people on a daily basis, whereas in the past pics were mostly only a thing for a segment of the population and for specific events, so you're mostly exposed to important people rather than pretty ones.

proper lad

what a fucking wreck you are

>Biologists are predicting women get shorter and fatter in the future.
Fuck yes !

Because we want to fuck them retard

Oh hey I remember this photo. She's actually being fucked in the ass here, the picture has been cropped to exclude it. You can see the dudes hands and all.

>we
Speak for yourself, breeder.

>implying makeup looks good

>there's no easy mode for guys no matter how good they look

Life is easier if you're more attractive period.

I'm speaking for normal men, disgusting faggot.

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge there friendo :^)

Why don't you go choke on a dick degenerate

Women always wore make up. Hell, even men wore make up in the past.

What's a "dick degenerate"?

What is happenning on this one/?

So much anger. Has your boipucci not been treated right lately? :)

most likely a faggot