Anyone else scared by the amount of gains they're getting?

Anyone else scared by the amount of gains they're getting?

When the global financial system collapses and every coin 10xs instantly, we will be the new Rothschilds. Just hoard as much BTC as you can until then.

only been trading for a few days and have managed to buy into every dud coin so far. i havent lost or gained much due to 60% of my portfolio being eth and btc

how the fuck does everyone here get onto coins before the pump? is there a discord server im unaware of?

Pretty much this.

I am absolutely convinced that we will have a "one world" currency and it will be some sort of crypto. The question is which one will win out and be the one that the entire world uses in the future?

add cryptocommander on kik, I'm in your shoes and something's happening

Nope, I just treat it the same as the original amount I invested, no matter what it grows to. This way I don't become too risk averse and I'm never inclined to panic sell. Also, since my original investment was money I could afford to lose, even if the entire market crashes and I lose everything it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

I'm scared thinking about how I'm going to get out of this.

Nope. Cos I'm not getting any gains.

I went through a shit load of the coins and just picked the ones I thought might actually make it in years to come. I don't really listen to the shills on here but sometimes they have good enough actual information that I'll go take a look.

Shit yes, I'm terrified. Best few weeks of my life so far, but it went all way TOO well. I'm scared. And happy as fuck. Confusing. But I guess we gonna sail that ship and see where it takes us! Off to new shores!

ive never used kik before. does this guy have his finger on the pulse in regards to crypto or something?

>listen to the shills
>get burnt
>ignore the shills
>coin increases in value by at least 100%

i cant win

>10x

normies on youtube are predicting 50,000 - 1 mil+ per btc

discernment

>kik
spotted the black person and/or underage

I literally never look at Veeky Forums for what coins to buy. I just go on the front page of bittrex and research the coin and see how it's progressing overall. Then I throw some money into it and forget it. I don't know why you would listen to shills on here for advice on what to buy, a lot of them just want anons to buy so they can run a quick pump and dump.

Not going to happen any time soon.

The E.U has tried that with the Euro and that keeps taking hits every year.

yeah i was happy 2 weeks ago, but now i feel like none of this is real and the market is just trying to hurt my feelings like every girl ive ever liked

Here comes a poor motherfucker. Share some love for a third world faggot :
BTC - 14TjfUN5Gx4xQf2ynB1aPQCSd2zxbAaM4y
ETH -0x97b2e2af6bead38394e4909c292d40fa56db422c

>virtual gains on shitcoins that will be obsolete in two years

I'm scared i'm not making enough gains

This is literally the Californian gold rush 2.0

Go on Veeky Forums and if a new coin has 5+ threads buy it.
It's either going to take off or will just be pumped up by everyone shilling it anyway.

Coin market cap.

Circulating supply, volume, market cap. And just personal judgement. Seeing the debts LinkedIn page, and seeing how active they are on twitter.

>Just hoard as much BTC as you can until then

You mean hoard as much ETH as you can until then, right user?
I'm not touching your clunky old digital piss with a 10 foot dildo.

By the time they are shilling for it on Veeky Forums, it is already the "dump" phase. It's a scam.

it's about timing, m9

look at where the coin is at in the progression

>Tfw started like a week ago, holding onto rdd and dgb. no gains :(

Try figuring out a trading method that doesn't rely on "pumps".

If you find something consistent, even if you have a relatively small weekly gain compounding will make your account huge.

The point is trying to jump on pumps is not a consistent method, that's why in all the Blockfolio threads most people have balances of less than 5 figures.

Yes. So is my family. Try explaining to someone that you've made over a million $ in a year. That's just insane gains.
I'm still not sure how to process this.

take out some of your money and buy land then.

No country should give up the power of the printing press after the shit show that has been the Euro. However, some crypto or other could replace the dollar as the world reserve currency, both because a bunch of countries would like to stick it to the US, and so long as all the processing power isn't controlled too much by any one faction it remains largely apolitical.

It's not the gains that worry me. It's the potential for a sudden stop. I mean I can sit here and make 5% a day with little effort, but I can't count on it as income as this whole thing could blow up, and even should I get to the point I start cashing out, the next issue becomes how I get past that bottleneck to get my money in to other asset classes. The plan is more or less in place though. It's just a waiting game, like you knew in 6 months you were probably going to win the lottery, but you're not 100% sure and and there's not much you can do in the mean time.

I've made almost x5 this month, which is literally nothing because I'm a poorfag and my initial investment was only $400.
The golden rush has to go on for at least a year more so I could make a significant amount of moneys.

I know that feel but you will be ready for the next one.

Slowest turtle can win the race in investing my friend. Lots of investors start in the same place.

Same situation here user. Next year I will have much more money available and experience in the market. Just hope that it doesn't end before I can properly get started

Same here, except x2 instead of x5. What did you do?