Things cucks say

Let's post things cucks say

>best way to make money is to get a good degree that will provide you a good job

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cd4-UnU8lWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> You can't beat the market, 90% of traders lose money.

"The bitcoin fad is already over"

more like shit that boomers say

>all of these people who bought into the STEM meme due to boomer influence

could be worse i guess, isnt law and teaching ultra saturated?

"sooner or later the bubble will pop"

Literally who cares, most of us have made our original investments back and are now having fun while the sun still shines.

I hate that one too.

>muh bubble

And yet I have made over 1000% (no exaggeration) in profit ever since I bought ethereum back in December. I have never had a job or do anything that was ever as lucrative as this. I even have some index funds and stocks and nothing has ever made me this much return on an investment EVER.

>because it's true for me it must be an universal law

No coiner here, shit thread, kek try withdrawing faggots. Oh wait u can't ahahahahahaha. Why don't u "wire" ur cash, or "sell ur bitcoin". Hahahahaha trapped forever in the bubble that's gonna pop ahahahahahaha

>Debt is a good thing! How else are you supposed to build your credit rating, just dont get into too much debt.

>muh bubble

>muh scam

>muh its all gambling

NEVER listen to normies my friends

>you need a real job
>just send them your resume even if there is no openings
>when are you gonna have a kid? i want a grandson
>you dont need tattoos, just play piano for those girls will love you for it.
>just use the card honey and dont forget the tip, oh she cant hear me!! youre being paranoid again.
>oh just shake off the anxienty, you dont need that medication. here take this instead, its no addictive and just takes a few months to work and if that doesnt work then well try another one. you dont need THAT one.
>let dad back up the trailer, i dont want you to mess something up.
>she has a boyfriend, shes not like that. your brother is just friends with her.
>why dont you start a band? im sure they are looking for piano keyboard players everywhere. join a rock band.
>oh you dont need to go out on hallowween, where you going to go anyway? its too dangerous and the bars are full and cops are out, youll get pulled over.

That's true tho. This is the dawning of the age of Ethereum.

Your dad and your grandparents sound like they give awful advice.

>So user, you've been mentioning crypto coins for years, how do i get in again?

Found the Asian

they do though, who do you think is buying at ATHs?

No one, trading profits are created out of thin air

>I want to get rich speculating in crypto currency, then I can finally buy a lamborghini

>money won't make you happy

You can beat the fucking market, but the second one is true. 90% of traders are fucking idiots and someone always has to be the greater fool.

I bought into a mathematics degree and landed a 75k job straight out of college as an actuary.

It's like having a nice big faucet to pour into crypto.

Not finance related but
>the grass is always greener on the other side user!
So you're telling me every place is exactly the same and I the place I want to move couldn't POSSIBLY be any better for me than where I live now.

Yes obviously they do, but it's patronising when someone quotes it at you.

Go walk around in public and look at 90% of the people. That's who your competing with.

>just hold

>10% return? Maybe if you're gambling on futures and commodities, user.
>7% is really all you can hope for

If you had held literally any coin from 2 months ago til now you would have gotten about 2-3x return.

I mean, assuming you weren't retarded and bought POSW. Non-shitcoins I mean, of course.

thats the point, sometimes you got a POSW. If i tripple my investment you can be sure i will sell and move to another coin

Yeah, and if you held through a bearish period you would get the inverse.

the actually meaningful statistic is that 70% of professional traders/financial representatives fail to beat the market. But that's because only a slight majority are value investing masterrace

Anything on Poloniex (that wasn't delisted).

Basically all you had to do was buy the top market cap coins I guess and sit put.

I'm such a dumbass though that I didn't do this and instead I only made about 50% gains in the past 2 months.
I hope to god my strategy would have worked in a bear market too because for a bull market I was way too fucking conservative and now I regret it. I could have made so much more money but I got a lousy 50% instead.

Meanwhile fucking retards who simply bought all in ETH and forgot about it made way more than me. ETH was my favorite but I was an idiot who sold just a little after each pump hoping to either buy back in or get a crash.

I fucking hate myself. I could have gone to the moon but was too conservative. I barely left the atmosphere

>I hope to god my strategy would have worked in a bear market too because for a bull market I was way too fucking conservative and now I regret it. I could have made so much more money but I got a lousy 50% instead.
>Meanwhile fucking retards who simply bought all in ETH and forgot about it made way more than me. ETH was my favorite but I was an idiot who sold just a little after each pump hoping to either buy back in or get a crash.
>I fucking hate myself. I could have gone to the moon but was too conservative. I barely left the atmosphere

That's pretty much how I feel, I've got a very consistent trading method that will weather both bull and bear markets. I know if I just grind it out and let my account compound I will have alot of money in a years time, but watching some people get crazy gains just jumping on random coins is mildly frustrating.

It's a semi-strong efficient market.
This makes it impossible to make consistent excess returns, relying on past and present public data.

>but watching some people get crazy gains just jumping on random coins is mildly frustrating.
Just remember that it only takes a few bad trades to wipe out all their gains. Also a few people will always come out really good just by chance.. For every one of those there is someone who bought the top and got rekt panic selling

Fuck sounds like my parents...and thus my inner monologue

Yes but my regret isn't that I wish I'd put more into PnDs, it's that I ignored big market cap coins which also doubled in price because I was never 100% vested in them, only like 40% vested with the rest in USDT because I kept seeing big rises and thought it could crash at any time.

Now I look at it and I still think it could crash at any time and it worries me to try and vest more.

I'm trying to diversify into more coins as a way of getting rid of this fear but I'm still not making as much as I could if I'd just gone all in and left it there.

Sounds like you're largely trading on fear
Might want to take a hard look and reevaluate

Well when I first started about 2 months ago, I lost about $400 in the first 2 weeks or so. Had I held, I would have done great, but I panicked and became an extremely conservative investor at that point, throwing in just a few hundred here and there and taking small profits but always betting on ETH til I'd earned about $1500 back. Now instead of being happy with my $1500, I'm realizing that if I'd just stayed put, I could have made like $4000.

Now I basically just throw $50 on coins that I think have potential to moon, $100 if I'm pretty sure, and $250 if I feel totally safe with the coin, and like $500 into ETH because I like it.

With about $2000 sitting in USDT looking for more dips to buy into.

My fear is that BTC plummets for some reason and then everything else goes with it. That's when I'd like to buy in..

Sorry for essentially blogging.

Then those same retards go buy lottery tickets every week and feel good when they win 100 bucks once a year. Pathetic.

On every daytrade I ever made I put a take profit and a stop loss. All of them.

It keeps me consistent and I can tell myself I did as best as I could. Not being richer due to dumb luck and not being poorer due to pump and dump.

It keeps you sane.

If you make 100 trades that net you 10% each, you are a better trader.

Not to say I didn't invest a shitton in ETH long-term as an investor. It's a different game really.

Exactly. Except I'm only like 40% vested at any one time when I could be 100% vested and probably take more.

How do I get over this?

Maybe being only 40% vested and just holding for months is better than 100% in, I don't know.

Step up the crypto game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna

>best way to make money is to get a good degree that will provide you a good job
THIS. No other answer. Master's degree here. WASTE OF FUCKING TIME. I made more money in 5 months trading crypto than my entire salary in TWO YEARS. Fuck.

The only thing good a wage job is useful for is getting fresh fiat to inject into the crypto market. Had I been doing this throughout all of college though, probably could be a millionaire.

Did not come here for this.

I remember scoffing at Bitcoin in a college economics class when the autistic kids gave a presentation on it back in 2014. Now they scoff at me as they drive by in their lambos

The degree meme honestly is pushed by an academic elitist echo chamber that wants docile individuals to fill roles in their companies, with just enough ambition to move up, but not enough to start their own company. There are exceptions to this rule of course, but for the most part, masters degrees aren't a necessity

Actually, for my master's thesis and presentation/defense all that faggotry, I did it on cryptocurrencies, blockchain tech, and how it can bring poor out of poverty in Africa (had to connect it to some retarded bullshit). The professors? No clue what I was talking about. Literally said, "Why would someone use this instead of cash?" As if that's not obvious. Meanwhile, the UN is using ETH's tech to help refugees in Jordan kek. My fellow colleague students said, "What if there is no electricity?"

Anyways, long story short and lesson learned: Stay up to date on tech, be ready to go balls deep. I find it amazing that my PhD bosses and former professors don't know what Bitcoin let alone blockchain tech, etc.

>"Why would someone use this instead of cash?"
>what is forex
>allowing your bank to invest your money in exchange for "security" so they get all the profits and you get a measly, insignificant cut called "interest"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA

>Ethereum
hi grandpa. in my generation we rule by the wave

Now try acutally cashing out that money

Oh wait, you can't

>but you could lose all your money by trading

>bitcoin is myspace ethereum is facebook buy eth

>you have millions in bitcoin, but if you wanted to cash out you cant!!

unless you plan on being a doctor or some profession that requires legit certification because youll be affecting lives. dont go to college.
in about 4 years there will be a curriculum about bit coins and crypto where buisness students are paying $1000 per class just to get a brief understanding on it, like two questions on it in a quiz or midterm exam.
meanwhile we here broke through the firmament with our gains, there is no moon.

>No coiner
i could tell from the monumental levels of asspain

Paid for my cert by converting a bit of eth into cash, not sure it was worth cashing out.

Just wait until fucking samsung or some shit releases their own coin.
All this shitcoin stuff is just practice. Sure there's some awesome one's there, take your pick and sit on them for the ride but within 12-18 months this whole market is going mainstream.
Exchanges are going to get their shit together as well as all the banks that want to invest mom and pops money into this fucking incredible world changing new technology. Just keep your fingers on the pulse and research every snippet of information you can get and report back to biz. We'll all be on the moon in 2-3years. Be patient and study. Pick your favorite coins and join their slack channels and read white papers. This industry is only just getting started boys.

What? Is selling coins not possible or something? This makes no sense.

It's some sort of shitty fucking meme, I don't get it.
I've already cashed out more than I ever put in crypto, there's no fucking catch. I guess you can't withdraw 1 mil at once, but it's not like you could do that with your fiat in the bank either.

>Well when you've made a profit take your initial stake out

Not actually bad advice if you have weak hands and you're getting nervous looking at your unrealised gains, taking out your stake gives you the confidence to hold the rest since you're just "playing" after that.

>The best way to make money is to invest my life savings in illiquid crypto shit.

?????
Is this bait?

12-18 months? I'd say 3 to 5 years. That would be optimal

>Buy BitBean

>I'm scared that localbitcoins will steal my identity, because I'm obviously far more important and more lucrative than the tens of thousands of other anons who have used the service
>I think cryptos are too risky and I will instead keep my money in a 0.2% savings account
>I have decided to take up forex trading and use the 500:1 leverage, that is much safer than crypto because it's regulated

>crypto
>illiquid

lol wtf I have a bitpay card and I can pay for things just like if I had a debit card and it doesn't have fees or anything

It's not about having weak hands, I mean I 'm not gonna sell shit at a loss, it's just some form of hedge against a possible crypto crash
Trust me, you wouldn't like what happened to bitcoin in 2013 to happen to your savings AND your amazing profits
I'm probably going to cash out the initial investment once I make a certain amount

Do you recommend it over other bitcoin cards?

>after I make my millions from crypto ill buy my lambos!

Not even a no coiner i just think crypto isn't an endgame. Roast me

yes but they have sat doing fuck all for 2 years before that

How does the coin limit for ETH even work man? its freaking me out

>all of these people who bought into the STEM meme due to boomer influence

My dad is always telling me to do this

He says "the future is computers... remember that" like it's a secret very few know about

Replace piano with guitar and you're me

I think what they mean is that everyone always looks at something new and shiny no matter where they are. People leave their jobs to chase their dreams and sometimes they don't like the challenges and then go back to their jobs and still feel down. I don't know. But yeah keep trying to climb up.

Yeah, I guess the saying applies if the person has no experience at the place in question. People say it to me in regard to a place I lived for half a year, which annoys me sometimes.
I shouldn't let naysayers bother me.
Thanks user.

>retards who simply bought all in ETH and forgot about it

You should HODL and buy dips on ETH
>Web 3.0
>second most trusted crypto
>blessings of M$
>WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
>IT'S YOUR HOUSE, JIM

youtube.com/watch?v=cd4-UnU8lWY

I took a community college course the other semester (make fun of me idc) and Crypto came up in it. It was called Business Management Systems. I was pursuing a programmer's associate with no bachelor's equivalent for kicks.

I got pushed into CS because my parents paid for college and I didn't want to seem like an ungrateful prick.

But I knew the whole time I could've been doing something more ambitious. Very frustrating. Literally watching every youtube pundit roll in ad revenue telling me to just quit college.

Then I came here and saw how lucrative crypto is.

teaching
> yes
law is only shit tier if you get a degree from a garbage school. a law degree from a T10 will guarantee you a high salary

Did you end up getting the degree? I'm pretty much in the same boat but for an accounting degree.

Its a platform, no different than stocks

Its just that the barrier of entry is much lower

>buy the dip, muh X coin Moon Mission

>go to college and get your degree, doesn't matter what it's in
>a college degree is a key that will unlock many doors for you in the future
>I just bought a new car and got a good deal on the monthly payments!
>I'm married
>My wife and I just took out a mortgage on our first house
>I want grandkids
>I want kids
>just be yourself
>let's go to the bar again
>when I travel I just stay in hotels and go to restaurants

all of those, but taking mortgages and other loans for shit they can't technically afford but feel socially obliged to buy is really the height of idiocy

>that image

Fuck is that accurate.

How do so many people fall into these traps?

My man..

29, married.

Is this how they do it in bugerland?

Investors, no. "Traders" as you put it, get progressively fucked in the ass. You're still on the uptrend or downtrend., you just compile the risk factor by moving to new stocks frequently.
The best technique is find value, and have money in the game before mass accumulation occurs.

Pretty much

>I think I've earned enough money to justify buying a luxury car

More like early to mid 30's but yeah, that's when most women get off the cock carousel and find a beta provider.

Degrees are toast other than a few specialized fields as it should be.

i never understand who they're mentally bargaining with

>i deserve to sink all my money into a rapidly depreciating asset!

Tattoos are a great way to scream "IM LOWER MIDDLE CLASS"

law is very oversaturated right now, it takes until your 50's or 60's to make decent money