Did the holocaust happen?

did the holocaust happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you don't know the difference between you're and your get the fuck off of my Facebook wall

I want to do shots out of her tits.

Yes

Yes but not nearly 6 million.

More than a million jews were gassed but not 6 million, that is a preposterous number and it's even proven in Nazi documents that it was very difficult to systematically kill that many people in the few years they had.

>More than a million jews were gassed but not 6 million
>stormfag denies the holocaust while knowing nothing about it
What a surprise!

t. Hershel Steinberg Goldman Jnr.

wait, isn't it a fact that about 6 million died but the majority weren't actually gassed

Considering a single Einsatzgruppe (about 200 people) managed to kill about 140,000 in 5 months, I don't see why it would be so difficult to arrange.

>expecting historical knowledge from a stormfag

Some obergrupgenfuehrer claimed about 1-2 million jews were gassed, the rest killed through various methods of different groups over the years

But what about all the people the nazis gassed that werent jews? If the nazis gassed gypsises, dissidents, and others, given that jews were the main reason for the camps, should those deaths be counted, thus inflating the numbers past 6 million?

It's easy to go into a town or city and mow down people with machine guns and firing squads but the concentration camps weren't nearly as efficient as people think they were.

I am absolutely not denying the deaths of millions of jews but it wasn't 6 million.

Come back when you have an argument besides the appeal to "common sense" of someone who has already showed knows nothing about the subject.

Ok reddit, thanks for the (You)

No problem, take another one on me.

Lots of people went into the concentration camps and many of them died there.

Whether or not it was actually 6 million killed, and whether it was the result of a centrally planned mass-execution or just disease/hunger and the hardship of slave labor, is beside the point. Even if it was only 250,000 and even if they just died of poor living conditions, it would still be a massive atrocity.

>but it wasn't 6 million.
Hundreds of historians agree, it's not some debated mystery

Nonetheless, why does it matter? Would it make you happy if it was 5.9? 4.9? 3.9? What's your motivation for accepting no answer but less than 6 million?

>he thinks the Holocaust only counts people killed in camps

hhhhhhhhahahahahaahahaha

Who is this semen demon?

The Holocaust as described by the Jews is fiction. There were no gas chambers and other instruments of mass execution. In fact the only "gas chambers" that could be found were in camps "rebuilt" by the Soviets (and even then there was not a single facility that could have realistically served as a gas chamber in any of them). Every single camp investigated by the western Allies after the war found no trace of the various torture devices the inmates described as being at those locations, which presumably were in use right up to the moment of liberation.

So a few facts remain: the Germans rounded up and imprisoned a few million people, mostly Jews and Poles and various political prisoners. These prisoners were then used for forced labor at various factories in or adjacent to the camps where they were kept. Toward the end of the war typhus was rampant throughout Europe causing widespread death. The camps were by all accounts unsanitary and poorly provisioned at this point so it is likely the death toll was extremely high and probably accounts for a large chunk of the millions who died in places like Auschwitz. There were also severe food shortages in Germany in the last year of the war in particular, which explains the advanced stages of malnutrition and outright starvation seen in liberated prisoners by the Allies.

Tales that could not be substantiated include: drowning pools, Germans making lampshades out of Jewish skin and soap from the rendered fat of Jewish bodies, wigs from Jewish hair, mass graves outside of Auschwitz that were filled weekly (or daily according to some witnesses), as well as mobile gas chambers used by the SS throughout eastern Europe, among many others.

No

>There were no gas chambers and other instruments of mass execution
Daily reminder:
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html

>The Holocaust as described by the Jews is fiction.
t mentally maladapted stormbfaggie

just let it go already jesus, all of this has been debunked in the countless threads we've had already

Nobody says six million Jews were gassed.

They say that between 2-4 million Jews were killed on the Eastern Front, and between 2-4 million Jews were killed in camps, of which maybe 1 million were gassed.

And there are the other 12-14 million undesirable populations who got the same treatment through the same system.

And the 30+million Poles and Russians who were killed under different auspices, not normally counted in the Holocaust.

The Jewish part of the Nazi genocides is normally called the Shoah. The Holocaust is the term for every killing in the official program. We don't have a single term for the other genocides of the war.

Holocaust did happen but not in grand scale like what people always believe. Some camps did killed the Jews while there were some camp that keep the Jews alive. With all the wars going hot in both eastern and western front, I bet Hitler and most top officials forgot about the Jews and let SS and camp administrator to do their own thing

Yes

>o-ok well maybe 6 million is over exaggerated, let's settle at 4 million instead, that's a good deal goy
>remember the 4 million goyim oy vey give me free shekels now

did Veeky Forums ever have mods?

>implying Hiroshimoot cares about anything that isn't cramming in more ads

no, hence autismo bot from r9k can shitpost without worry

>i require the number of dead to be large enough to justify caring
>also jews provided all the historical record lol so it's a jew plan

it was fanfiction history doesn't need to be issued by Hollywood every blue moon.