How much BTC did you made from shitcoin pumps?

How much BTC did you made from shitcoin pumps?

started with about 50$ now at 2.5k in about 3 weeks. not great but at least im making monies

yea, and i started yesterday with about 14$. now i've got about 30K.
not much i know... pathetic gains

made $2k so far from initial $400. I'm accumulating eth instead of btc though. Currently at 9 eth, the rest is in wings waiting for the beta

I know those feels. Started with 3 dollars, only made 60k. Why even fucking live?

Around ~25 btc

Started on the 18th with $300, now have $5000. You bizraelis know whatsup.

from $10k AUD to $60k AUD

probably around 20 btc, but I cashed out some yesterday.

I started with 100k, now worth 1.5k

Get on my level newfags

>btc

Cold hard cash homie and 5k that I cashed out yesterday

I started with a 0.50 € coin yesterday and I don't have internet at home, now I have 62k €
Beat me

Have 0 BTC, should I invest in shitcoin or ETH?

I started with $35 now I have $1 000 000

i actually owed money to mr satogami, around 100 dollars. Now im at 65 trillion.

I don't know, just started with a button and a paperclip this morning and have 250k swiss franks in an jersey island bank account now. Subhuman gains but atleast more than normies make

Started sucking dick this morning, should own Jersey by the end of this evening if the paperwork goes through. I'm just doing what I can.

started with 0,01 now I am at 100k I know it's not that much but at least I can buy some food and shower for once

Saved, thanks op

What website brother?

Started with two rocks and a discarded, unthreaded, spool, still need to record my transactions, should wipe my ass with gold plated toilet paper tonight.

Cryptocompare

Started with an acheuleen pebble tool a few minutes ago. Sanding my feces encrusted butthole with lambo dust now.

I'm so fucking pissed. I only had 1 dollar to start with and now its only 100,000. I'll never afford a lambo...

I started with 100 billions of zimbabwe dollars and now I have 100 burger dolars, yay.

Good job at selling on the dip.

I technically died last week but that just let me buy into the pump on Heavencoins and cash out for a resurrection (100,000HVC/Resurrection)

Started hitting some cavemen with bones. On my way to Jupiter now. Hope BTC-9001 doesn't kill me

A few weeks ago I was at 2.60 BTC and now I'm at 3.30 BTC (would be higher if ETH would start moving again).

About to make $25000 from GNT. Its going to $5 r-right?