The canary in the coal mine

Dogecoin is the canary in the coal mine. When a shit memecoin as useless and stupid as Dogecoin suddenly moons something is going terribly wrong. The great cryptocurrency bubble is going to pop. It's going to be the second dotcom bubble. The question now is how long we have.

The bubble hasn't even started

Elaborate

I totally agree - but this bubble is still in its initial stages - I don't know if there's any stupid money in cryptocurrency yet to be honest.

seeing discussions of crypto investments pop up in compeltely unrelated forums quite often, we're reaching the end but there should hopefully be a few more weeks of madness

I've seen ads on big gaming subreddits about Eth, last night on twitch there were people in the chat talking about btc. I'm scared, I want more time to buy in before people start flocking to it.

Dogecoin is a top currency on Chinese exchanges. Chinks love it. Who knows why.

BECAUSE THEY LOVE TO EAT DOGE

> I don't know if there's any stupid money in cryptocurrency yet to be honest.

>people buying dogecoin

Those ads are probably targeted. Also, the normies are probably just finding out about bitcoin. Only bitcoin and nothing else though. Alts are still okay for now, we have some time to accumulate those before people find out about them too. Also keep in mind gamers and people on twitch tend to be way ahead of the curve on things.

Most people didn't find out what esports was until much later when it had existed for years. I really do think we have at least 5 years if not more before the bubble burst. I'm hoping 10 years though, because that's definitely enough time to get rich and then get out.

it's gonna be a while i think. look at how shit every single project shilled here is. once people start actually making good products the bubble will pop, and you wont be able to make money off of pajeets anymore.

Fast block times and relatively stable price, low cost of entry and many features have been developed to make it easy to use (tipping integration in several platforms, mobile wallet, storage wallet compatibility, etc).

It is the oldest recognizable crypto with the most stable value. It's not that hard to understand why people are drawn to it.

This shit memecoin is fast and stable. If any coin deserves success, it's doge.

Depends how you define stupid money I guess.

> stable
> price changes by 2000%
I don't think you know what stable means

>get out

why would you want to get out of the future of money?

>oldest recognizable crypto
Besides bitcoin you mean?

nothing besides a small correction is going to happen.

as long as you're not putting your money into shitcoins, you'll be fine.

Dogecoin once reached the second position of coins marketcap

Loool

I hope you are right. But motherfucking shapeshift with their prism and synthetic assets can bring down the whole market. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KEK
You're seeing those because of your search history through cookies. Jesus how can people be this retarded?

I love Doge, at least it didn't take itself seriously unlike the whole "Litecoin is silver to Bitcoin!" meme which was a concocted fantasy used to pump by the Chink Lee Brothers.

>He thinks cryptocurrencies are sustainable
TOP KEK

>He thinks fiat is sustainable

You should realise Internet gaming is still very much a "weird" thing. Normal people do not go on Twitch. Normal people are not even aware streaming yourself playing video games is something people do. By "normal people" I don't mean boomers, but your average 25-30 years old. Anything that isn't social media is still very much an oddity, and even those who tweet or instagram a lot are seen as weird by the greater population.

Which exchange is trading doge? I need to get some asap.

I think pretty much all of them trade doge. It's a popular coin.

is DOGE already pumped to maximum? should I sell?

Nope, it won't cap until it's at $0.10 per coin.

>all these retards saying its not going to crash

This is 1917 all over again. Get out while you can, just try and do it slowly so that you accidentally cause a panick and fuck it up for everyone.
Start selling now, wait one year and buy back in a year or two.

I was buying RuneScape gold the other day from a chunk site and one of the payment options was dogecoin.

>there's people on this thread not shorting doge