Psshh.., kids. Better buy some XMR with your money

That's all.

It won't increase 100% in a day, no.

Just saying.

Poloniex whale logging off.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fluffyponyza/status/867073641179078656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to buy Monero but there are so many other coins being pumped right now. It seems like a great long term hodl though.

Don't come around crying tomorrow.

Monero has the backing of the narcotics sector, which might be bigger than the financial sector

I remember you pssh guy you shilled sys coin it has yet to moon

Agreed. Good long term hold coin.

> narcotics sector

Yeah not as much yet. Markets like AB are adding it but it's still not very widely used. But it very likely could be in the future.

Monera is perfect for black market. It's literally untraceable. All you know is that your payment request was fulfilled, you don't know from who, where, how much people hold etc etc

1 theory as to the price of the Euro is that drugdealers prefer euro because it has higher value notes, so more fits in a suitcase.

Yeah, I know that. Read all about it. It's just that getting people to migrate to a new system is always difficult, especially in such large markets. So it might be a while before it starts being used. Also, at the moment, the only way to get the privacy benefits from Monero is to run your own node, which is too much of a hassle for most.

I'm not sure though, black market seem to be really innovative. (no regulators) Look at the silkroad, that was the first mass adoption of btc. Now that the fed figured out how to track btc i would be amazed if there arent any monero markets in the union ring

i would have money over summer. I mean gains are gains, but its just too expensive by now for some 18 year old to scoop up for a 40% swing when JDST can do a 25% in a day every 2.5 weeks. I only have about 400 in my account, but need it for emergency situations. Either ways the markets are going to be here tomorrow and next year, I just dont have money for it ;(

True, never invest what you can not loose. However i suggest to just invest 10$ to get a feel of the game. Then whenever you have some funds at your disposal you can add those to your 80$ portofolio :)

You don't need your own node to benefit from Monero's privacy.

Where did you read that, lmao.

Plus, like any drugdealer would think having a rp3 running somewhere is to much of a hussle against going to jail for life

Well how else would you want to do it? Through a web wallet?

Not dealers, buyers.

lol they will leave their postal address, i don't think they worry about their monero address. Nontheless, you don't need a node to hava security

you can use another users' remote node. Although it is kinda frowned upon bc you are giving up a bit of privacy.

I told you all to get on Monero.

This thing will x2 in no time.

Don't worry if it dips. It's just whales accumulating by triggering panic sells and limit losses.

thanks

>Poloniex whale logging off.

What does your weight problem have to do with investing?

twitter.com/fluffyponyza/status/867073641179078656
>MAJOR announcement tomorrow

This is it, guys. I've been hodling XMR for like 6 months and it's been going nowhere, while every shitcoin has been going to the moon. The fundamentals are finally about to pay off now.