Cashing out

Okay, fellows. I always hear you ask "how to to cash out my coins without attracting Big Brother's attention?" Now let me introduce a simple and elegant solution.

There are two payment systems called OKPAY and Payeer. For modest fees, they allow you to create a virtual MasterCard that you can use for purchases on Amazon, Ebay and all the online stores. You can easily convert your cryptocurrencies to OKPAY and Payeer, and then buy various things online.

>What if they're a scam?
Well, OKPAY and Payeer are supported by such exchanges as Livecoin, Yobit and C-CEX, so they're definitely not.

>What's the catch?
They don't support the USA (because of some laws). If you're American, google for a cheap proxy or VPN. Pick a country other than USA. They cost from 3$ a month, so it's a no-brainer. Beware that without verification, the virtual cards have monthly limits. As a walk-around, you can try spectrocard.com: they also allow you to create a virtual card without verification (but with much bigger limits) and top it up with OKPAY and Payeer. That way you can have more cards on your hands.

>How to convert cryptos into it?
You can withdraw to OKPAY and Payeer directly from Livecoin and Yobit, or you can use a special exchange (smaller fees). See the list here: bestchange.com. Pick Bitcoin (or Etherium) from the left column and OKPay USD/Payeer USD from the right column, click on the website with the best rate. Exchange is automatic and requires no registration.

P.S. If you found this helpful, you may tip me: ETH 0x3fc6282eb5e8d5ddce06d56870eff9da099a1ddf

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpremier.com/2-autos/2544-2017-lamborghini-huracan-lp610-4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Reporting_Standard
youtube.com/watch?v=fV8ScIImSCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut the fuck up, pajeet.

Fuck off non-American shithead.

>cashing out

>not using eGifter

Payeer sounds so close to pajeet it's not even funny.

Or you can just sell them for cash p2p
>supported by such exchanges as Livecoin, Yobit and C-CEX, so they're definitely not.
Because big sites don't scam, right?

There's no need to cash out. You can buy a lambo with btc.

>bitpremier.com/2-autos/2544-2017-lamborghini-huracan-lp610-4

>A
>FUCKING
>BURGER

Selling in cryptos is still not widespread yet. Most stuff can't be bought with them, that's the problem.

>using crypto profits to buy amazon things

Such a waste of my time. I want property.

If you have enough memecoins to buy property you shouldn't be DIYing your tax "management". Out of both safety and efficiency.

Why? I love reading hundreds of pages about tax law and meticulously calculating everything.

I feel like I'm fucking jewing the system and actual accountants are WAAAY too fucking safe because 1. if they're wrong they get in trouble and it damages their career and 2. if you don't get the biggest returns with them, you'll never know so they operate on a balance between "good enough for my customer to come back" and "not gonna risk my career for this guy". In your case, if you really screw it up, at worst you owe a fine that can be negotiated with the IRS. It's not the end of the world.

And those jewish accountants charge you out the ass for managing your taxes. Fuck them I can do the same thing. Just read a few hundred pages of the laws and its not so bad.

If you have enough crypto invest in property there are surely firms that will accommodate you?

Offshore my man. It is cheaper than most people think.

I've been looking into this as well.

They say you aren't truly diversified until you've invested offshore.

Why not just dump coins into a debit card and then transfer them into paypal and then into your account?

>Offshore
Have you heard of this thing?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Reporting_Standard

It's being implemented starting this year. Basically, all banks will automatically send account information to their holders' respective tax authorities every year. The agreement has been signed by Switzerland, Seychelles, Belize etc. Offshores are over.

When you get money to your bank account, the bank notifies Mr. Taxman. That's the caveat.

What you can do though is sell them in BTC on Local bitcoins for cash, if you can find anyone to accept it like that, and then just spend the cash for years.

Obviously this won't work if you have a lot though...only a few thousand here and there maybe. And you'd be kind of limited in doing that. Going to a bank with a huge amount of cash won't look great either. I don't know, but I'm pretty sure this is the solution for some people.

>Offshores are over.
Have some faith. Those firms are the very top league of lawyers (at least in Yurope).

Lol, that's exactly what my friend with an account in switzerland said. He got rekt

Of course, offshores will continues to exist per se, but their anonymity is/will be gone. I see no way how you can game CRS yet. Maybe just by stashing gold in a deposit box - it's not reported, if I remember right.

Forget it. BTC is the future for all those trillions in offshore accounts to move into.

As Obama said, soon everyone will walk around with a swiss acount in their pockets.

youtube.com/watch?v=fV8ScIImSCo

Best thing you can do is cash out and actually declare it.