Russian history

Exactly 100 years ago today, Rasputin was assassinated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aiSdTQ9DW9g
youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=aiSdTQ9DW9g
Listening to this in his honor, he also had a very large penis.

Why would they chop it off?

To emasculate him. Also he was widely rumored to have been a sexual deviant.

I read that he didn't die right away when they attacked him, but they chopped it off because they thought he was dead. So his final moments must have been incredibly painful

This was the guy who was false flagging a revolution so it can go off prematurely and be crushed, instead of the real revolution succeeding some time later, right?

His branch of christianity said that you commune with god in moments of extreme eye rolling ecstasy.

He influenced the last czar of Russia to make some horrible decisions for Russia, he was supposedly a holy healer than could heal the son of the czar who had hemophilia whenever he was sick. Because of this, Russia was in ruins and the Czars family was killed for what they have done.

I remember reading that he saw the future, figuratively or literally, and wanted to save the tzar by making the revolution go off prematurely, so he bullied all the workers and peasants, and hoped to crush the weak initial rebellion and put an end to the whole communist business, thus saving the tzarist regime.

He was actually a really good guy, he helped the poor a lot and he even told his daughters and sons to always have something on you to give to the poor, i also think the decisions the last czar made caused Russia to be a communist country a few years later.

Shame that he died so painfully.

>you will never fugg a qt Tatar trap

Why even live?

that is the gay nig that killed him

Whatever.

It's not his. I don't know if it's even human but it's yet another myth connected to him.

How was he able to stop Alexei's bleeding?

He prayed for him, he was supposedly a holy healer.

He reincarnated into this man.

>communist country
no such thing my friend, read marx

all accounts of him dying are disputed so your full of shit. You forgot to add that part.

its a sea cucumber. A couple seconds on google and i'm more the historian than you are. Your board is an embarrassment to your shit field. I don't even know why I come here ever so often. Get a real degree plebs.

I know that the communist society is supposed to be stateless, but don't pretend to be stupid, when people say "communist country" you know exactly what they mean

He probably bled out from the gunshot wound or he drowned in the river they threw him in or he froze to death. Those three i just listed sound the most logical

its not a sea cucumber, you fucking autistic child.

>Not posting the video with the suave negros playing in the snow
Shame.
youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg

Huh. I had no idea that band was black. I feel like Mahree Bok in The Color of Friendship

He was literally a sorcerer.

I believe that was Protopov, although he was a close friend of Rasputin.

Luck.
Also Rasputin discouraged the doctors to treating him, a treatment which included aspirin, a blood thinner that unbeknownst to them made the bleeding worse.

I didn't know sea cucumbers had pubes.

There are 9001 Rasputin penises for sale, one of them was a sea cucumber.
The one in the image, which is in a museum, is not. It is in fact a penis of disputed origin, looking huge from the liquid its in and the shape of the bottle.

They didn't chop off his penis, they chopped off his whole body.

he was a big guy

For sure.