Why didn't the US side with Germany in ww2...

Why didn't the US side with Germany in ww2? It would have made more sense to side with a Christian European country that believed in western values than an atheistic communist Asian nation like the Soviet Union

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb5.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When in doubt jews did it.

Because the USSR showed that it could be contained and it wasn't expansive until the M-R pact. Germany on the other hand wasn't going to be contained and was still very expansionist.

weak b8

because geopolitics isn't like your Vidya where elves always ally with other elves just because they're elves to kill humans and gnomes just because they're humans and gnomes

Because Hermany declared war on them you fuckwad. What should've they done?

because you are an autistic faggot, op

>Why didn't freedom-obsessed Americans side with the totalitarian police-state regime that was gobbling up European countries left and right?

Gee boss, I dunno

If it was a war of Russian aggression against Germany they'd have probably had all the allied powers on their side.

We didn't ally with the Soviet Union because we liked them, user.

woah that's a lot of buzzwords stringed together

Because as Hitler said, America was half Jewified and half negrified.

>>retard alert
Germany was forced to declare war on them, hitler loved america, in mein kampf he does nothing but sweet talk about wilson

>Hitler loved America

Pretty sure Hitler only spoke fondly of usa in zweits bunch, not mein kampf

post yfw he was right

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb5.htm

sup /pol/

I guess its also better to side with the Angolo Christian protestant nation that your own country originates from and already have close relations with against an Eastern Asian pagan Empire that bombed that shit out of your naval bases

he's right

Hitler allowed personal and religious freedoms, ownership of private property and private businesses, things that weren't allowed in Russia.

>It would have made more sense to side with a Christian European country that believed in western values than an atheistic communist Asian nation like the Soviet Union
Wow, /pol/. That's a solid argument.

Alliances are very rarely based on common values. This is realpolitik 101 my man.

Because Germany didnt need guns and tanks like the soviet union did.

That's cool, but America didn't side with Russia, it sided with Britain. Russia was an ally of convenience that was necessary to defeat Germany, the enemy of my enemy and all that. Nobody liked either Germany or the USSR, if Russia had chimped out first, the Allies probably have sided with Germany against them.

Also Germany was allies with Japan, who were cutting in on America's stuff in Asia.

What a stupid thread. Soviet had plenty of European ethnicities:
-Russian
-Ukrainian
-Balts
-Belarusian
-Moldovan.

Yeah, I mean, didn't the US want to use that +25 relation bonus for being Christian???