XWC

Next moon coin. They just destroyed 65 million coins. It's sitting around 100 sats on bittrex and it's one of the few coins that haven't been pumped yet.

Time to get in user, you don't want to be left behind yet again, do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.whitecoin.info/t/3TaFh8PvoY
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=804288.0
youtube.com/watch?v=3IjqlhYH8QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white power

whitecoin or pic-related??

explorer.whitecoin.info/t/3TaFh8PvoY

Destroyed them last night.

Tech behind it? Or just shitcoin?

digits don't lie, all aboard.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=804288.0

i got lucky and bought on the dip
im gonna make so much money with this gets more exposure on Veeky Forums

We must secure the existence of our lambos and a future for white coins.

all we do is wait, kick the feet up and watch 1000 sats by next week

Count me in you shilling faggots. Shitcoin but praying for a fat throbbing pump.

threw 0.26 in on this.

lets have a go, happy with a couple hundred quid profit.

>They just destroyed 65 million coins
Why?

coin-swap, getting rid of legacy coins

I just bought a lot of BTC to use for something else, but I saw this thread before I transferred it and decided to put it all in on this. Probably a dumb idea, but we will see since what happened is pretty big for this coin I think.

Just going with the flow, waiting for the pump. I notice it has already gone to 118, and i now at 106, and this concerns me. But we shall see. I've set a sell of 225, and now I'll forget about it for a few days and might grab a nice £50 for doing nothing.

So whats the timeline on this moon mission?

Who knows this can be a gold mine because the market cap is only around $700,000 while BlackCoin is around $20 million. Potential for 5x,10x, or even 20x gains.

anything special about whitecoin?
couldn't find anything that might make it worth to hold for a longer time. I don't want to buy a shitcoin whose only ever use is to be an alternative to btc, for paying on the internet

Honesty just the low market cap of it
See
I put in about $20 worth just for the fun of it. Don't really expect to make my money back.

Welp, fingers crossed then.

just need more people on board to help increase the volume, once that happens it'll take off

Let's get the rocket engines started

Volume slowly on the rise, fingers crossed you pajeets make me money.

There really isn't a lot of resistance on this, I can see a breakthough easily

Something is happening.

patterns look good. i think this is ready for launch

It just jumped 10% in a second after stagnancy all day, I'm fucking BUCKLED.

this coin is fucking retarded. It literally has no use other than there's a black coin now there's a white coin. STOP BUYING COINS WITH NO USE.

oh im sure you pretend that dogecoin, RDD and DGB all have very prestigious uses, when there is money to be had why are you complaining?

Yeah, actually RDD and DGB have uses. RDD is kind of whack, but DGB will be a top 5 coin in 6 months... You should learn about it retard.

What does white coin do? Can you buy anything with it? No? Then fuck off.

WhiteOS seems cool I guess. Is this really going to the moon? or at least blasting off?

We're here for the pump and dump you virtuous cunt,
Either buy in and see where it goes or sit there trying to stroke some life into your flaccid dick as you stare at your +1% interest.

sure that'll work out faggot.

are you this retarded? every coin has went up massively, each coin will have its day, whether it's tonight or tomorrow, throw $50 in to it and stop being a little bitch

Nope. Only coins with use moon. DGB, RDD, VOX, XRP, LTC, etc.

Kys faggot

>VOX
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can't actually be serious? Do you think that after months and months of inactivity that RDD suddenly just gained huge artificial growth, after months of inactivity because... what? The tip interface? Hahah. Jesus.

DGB is a fucking Minecraft coin. Are you convincing yourself that it too also has a proper use? I could create a PooCoin tomorrow and could pump it to 100 sats. Look at fucking BitBean.

shhh. XWC is a solid investment

Is it red pilled?

Zcash price is down, Buy Now

or buy XWC instead

Get in while you still can.

>knows nothing about vox
>knows nothing about DGB, which is poised to be one of the most useful coins on market

Spread is low. Almost no coins to make it gain 100%. This is getting pumped.

How many coins would it take to get 100%. Give me that ill figure the rest out

In with 2BTC
LETS PUMP THIS

no you're not lol. you can clearly see the transactions you lying faggot.

Just do it. Xwc is the shit. It should valued at least above one cent or more why? Well it's been around forever dicktards and hasn't gone bye bye! red or blue pill.(you decide)
To the fucking moon I say!

I'm not falling for this shit again. Bought at 125 sats 3 days ago and was lucky enough to sell at 126 before it fell completely. Good luck to you faggots.

To the moon!

Hope you guys bought, 10% up since the post.

the walls are thin, get in this boyyy

Whitecoin will make us all rich. Its about to hit 150 sats. Get in quick

Weak hands. Weak hands.
Dropping money.
White coin even looks like the moon.

You will never win white man.

youtube.com/watch?v=3IjqlhYH8QY

Lets do it..
1/2 btc each and go to lambo land!

Now that the old coins are destroyed the devs are coming out with a roadmap soon, going to be good. We're going UP!

Lets go bro

that vid lmfao, please kill all jews

Pump in-coming my friends. I just got my dad to loan me a grand to pump.

Wait why am investing in this? Whats it supposed to do?

Low market cap, low resistance. Set up good for a moon mission. They just destroyed 65 million old coins and the new devs are releasing the road map in the next couple of days.

This is going to moon VERY soon. Don't get left behind Veeky Forums and buy early.