What will get the best bump from Consensus today and why is it SLR?

Think about it. Today's keynote is from Elon Musk, who just launched Tesla Solar. SLR is a coin which captures the value of solar energy.

Do you think you are smarter than Elon fucking Musk? The guy literally makes fucking rocketships for a living.

Get in here or get left behind.

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-and-subsidies-new-wrinkle-for-elon-musks-tesla-solarcity-plans-1479394802
coindesk.com/events/consensus-2017/agenda/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What value does it have, other than 'capture the value of solar energy' and being 'launched' by 'Musk'?

Look at Fluffy Twitter, then look at DASH. XMR is going to pop tomorrow, no doubt.

What? There is no announcement that Musk will speak today?

There is a talk about solar energy in cryptocurrency tho, and I believe this is the only coin aimed at it.

Give me a source. I'm looking for elon musk and solar coin and I aint found shit.

I've been holding since yesterday. I'm fucking ready.

Same. You find me a source, I'll put in.

you mean the guy who builds fucking bumper cars instead of actual cars with proper V8 muscles? get the fuck out hippie

It incentivises the creation of solar energy.

Use your fucking brain. If I created a company which creates solar energy, and tax credits are generally not where my customers want them to be, how do I further incentivize them to buy in?

I adopt a currency which allows them to convert their power generation indirectly to fiat. I circumvent the system, because I am the single biggest disruptor of the 21st century.

Weak shill m8.

You fucking snakes.

Musk Sauce? I like my cars load and guzzling gas but I'm in for .2btc; the sell walls on SLR look thin as fuck. We'll be burning our SpaceX wings in the sun

This is enticing but I'm still hesitant.

One thing that i think what makes him different to others is he actually do it with plenty of golds when other rich guys are trying to earn more.

Dont fall for it. Its being pumped by a bunch of snakes. Too fucking skinny and slimey to be a whale.

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-and-subsidies-new-wrinkle-for-elon-musks-tesla-solarcity-plans-1479394802

>>not getting into solar energy

stay poor plebs

Let's burn our wings boys! Pepe taking us to the sun with this launch!

of course it's being pumped, there will be a talk at Consensys about it. It would almost be stupid not to try to get in beforehand.

Good luck eating those sell walls lmao

I'm currently holding SLR and will shit bricks if Musk mentions it in his keynote. Regardless I think this is a good buy if people don't mind holding it, its a tiny marketcap, sell walls are thin as fuck, and its not even at its highest price for the month let alone anywhere near its ATH so you know you won't get burnt from a prepump like most coins that get shilled here.

So really if Musk mentions it we're going to Mars, if Musk doesn't mention it you can safely expect 20%+ ROI within a week, probably less.

You faggot pump groups.
Fucking members think they can make money in a pump and dump club. Little do the dumb fucks know, that they are being fucked by very same the people who run the group. Dumb fucks, wake up.

It's not related in away to Elon Musk.
Stop believing bullshit just because you wish it to be true.

shut up fucking stupid cunt, this is a really pathetic attempt

coindesk.com/events/consensus-2017/agenda/

Are you like an unsuccessful troll? It says so right on the fucking agenda

I think is just jelly that he'll be a wagecuck all his life.

Does Waves have anything planned for it? It's been rising like crazy today and I'm holding a few 100 of them.

nice red herring
le epic cuck meme

To any innocent bystanders: This is a group of fucking faggots trying to capitalize on some totally unrelated thing in order to literally pump and dump (at YOUR expense) this shitcoin.

Sage, ignore

im in on this, starting to regret i didn't put in more though

.22 btc purchase reporting in. Buckle up.

I'm in.