Just Saying

I fucking told you guys that LTC would boom after Consensus. All that money is now leaving BTC, ETH, and going to altcoins.

LTC to $30 soon. Then $40. Get ready or get left behind investing in *snickers* DGB.

Other urls found in this thread:

freeonlinetradingeducation.com/chart-school.html
kripto.world/,
bitstamp.net/article/bitstamp-announces-phase-ii-its-development/
dropfile.to/UO7pk80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*unsheaths katana*

*LTC teleports behind BTC and slices its blockchain up*
psssh...nothin personnel...kid...

The bull flag was very obvious yesterday and I actually mentioned it in a few threads but was ignored. Sure enough I wake up this morning to a nice pump.

well you got the meme right so ill buy into your shitcoin thanks bro enjoy your profits

ETH commits sepukku

>bull flag

I mean, both BTC and LTC are getting smart contracts, making ETH immediately overvalued.

Did I mention there's literally unlimited ETH. Lel.

freeonlinetradingeducation.com/chart-school.html

you should get familiar with the basics of TA

I will, thank you.

What I don't understand is the possibility for smart contracts have always existed for BTC right?

As for LTC, glad I got in around $25. The sharp rise this morning felt good, hoping we can keep everyone to hodl. I'm thinking LTC will get a nice pump over the next few days as BTC begins to dip some.

My theory is that LTC will gain steam on the basis of Segwit and low transaction fees as BTC failed to deliver on a solution at the very least until the end of the year.

On that note, can you recommend some fancy cheap/free crypto trading software so I can watch candlesticks and pretend I'm a real boy? Thanks.

ltc sure will be 40, but also below 0.01 btc

Just using tradingview fampai. That'll at least cover every crypto on Polo.

Yeah but ETH, essentially, has all this institutional backing and in a weird twist of fate, JP Morgan teamed up with Zcash. So institutional backing is good for my bags. I don't bet against Jews.

LTC is so undervalued it hurts. It's just like everyone on Veeky Forums in high school. The autistic kid who stares at the ceiling listening to Linkin Park wanting to kill himself. EMOCoin when?

Anyways, with unlimited ETH I find conflicting sources. CoinDesk published a pamphlet called Understanding Ethereum (you can find it for free on bookzz.org) that said there is no cap and the ETH Project's website said that there is a cap yet to be determined.

I use Bittrex. Thinking about switching to watch charts though because their site can be clunky.

Yeah, no coin cap in sight and when they do cap it, it'll go to POS from what I hear.

LTC is full of ancient whales holding coins from when it was literally pennies.

They keep dumping thousands of coins at every ATH. Which is causing the growth to stagnate.

Once LTC is on bitstamp, the market will respond much more rapidly and the weak hands would have been culled soon enough.

LTC has the potential to dethrone ETH and BTC has the number 1 payment service. BTC will remain a store of value, ETH will remain a decentralized computing platform.

Yeah Litecoin is going pretty insane!
But Bitcoin is destroying right now!

There is a new cryptocurrency market called kripto at kripto.world/, where you can list ads to earn some coins.

I think it's a awesome. What do you guys think? Let's get some users there, so I can sell my products and get Litecoins! :D

I saw this. I follow the devs of LTC and saw it was going on Bitstamp with ETH. Excellent! I plan on getting more of both.

Shills stick out like a sore thumb

kek bless

can't tell if this is next-level shitposting or shilling
legit hard to tell nowadays

When does it hit Bitstamp?

Ancient whales are spoopy, but pretty much all cryptos gottem.

A lot more services are going to switch over from BTC to LTC next month. People are sick of support tickets complaining of unconfirmed transactions even with 250sat/b fees upto $5

Why not use OpenBazaar?

bitstamp.net/article/bitstamp-announces-phase-ii-its-development/

Early June according to

Well you don't need to download any file here. Simple online cryptocurrency ads.

No shitposting. I'm interested in cryptocurrencies. And I found this cryptocurrency market. I think it's a pretty good idea. The site launched some days ago.

Nobody cares about institutional backing beyond pump and dump chumps.

Look at the R3 consortium, what happened with Goldmans and the rest? exactly.

The great things in crypto are developed by random smart people that don't need any backing from the jews.

>he bought LTC
>he now has too shill desperately and suck cock for a living
>tells others to buy when every retard can see its in a downward trend and will dip more then stabilize with slow but constant loss of value

People like you made fun of me for buying ETH when it was $13 too.

Also, sharing my collection of crypto books. Plan on getting more. Any recommendations?

>dropfile.to/UO7pk80
Link to .zip file.

i duno why this coin isn't doing better, i think the general mindset around is that nobody even knows wtf LTC does desu and that it's just 2nd rate coin compared to btc

So where did they hire you and how much do they pay?

Actually, it does everything btc does, but better, faster, cheaper. That's a credible improvement on its own.

Then there is active development, no politics, and the upcoming smart contracts.

If it weren't for whales dumping, this coin should have been worth more than ETH right now.

can you explain your analysis in depth or are you just shitposting
t. genuinely interested

If this was a year ago, I'd agree with you. Fundamentals at play here trump your tea leaves.

> asking a greentext shitposter for logic

ik

nice zipbomb mate

Approaching $30

Purchased $100 worth today at $28
I now have 5 LTC

idiot

Thanks for the screenshot I will be rubbing in your face at a later date user

No prob m8.

baller af

Keep hodling soldier, bitstamp implementation is near. Then watch it explode all the ETH cash gets funnelled into LTC for maximum gains.

Sell walls are gone. Moon mission engaged!

This would be optimal, though I'm holding 250 ETH.

Are you gonna pump your ETH to LTC during the growth phase?

ETH already had its boom, now growth will be slow if any.

Nah, I'm long on ETH, BTC, XRP, XEM, and LTC. I might sell some shitcoins though. I have about 2 BTC worth.