>Coinbase still won't accept any of my IDs

What is localbitcoins?

Been waiting a week for Kraken to verify tier 1 tier 2

Localbitcoins isn't instant and requires you to leave your house and go to a bank though.

two words

>Bitcoin ATM

never mind them charging a 15% fee every time you make a deposit, it's literally the best, fastest, and most efficient way to get your bitcoins.

>b-but I don't live around any BTC ATM's
then god probably doesn't want you to be rich. sorry.

what is online banking?

Don't worry, I'm sure they deleted all your info so it doesn't get in the wrong hands in any of the periodical hackings ;^)

>using coinbase
You deserve it, third world nocoiner

How? All the offers I see require either a cash deposit to a bank account or something like western union that has high fees and also requires you to go to a physical location to send.

Send me money and I'll buy your bitcoins for a 5% fee.

search bitcoin on craiglist if you want the absolute dumbest way of getting in

My atm uses drivers license

well damn

>mfw all my local bitcoin ATM's don't require any sort of ID
>tfw I get to ball anonymously and you can't

Been waiting almost 2 weeks for Gemini to verify me. I am pissed Circle stopped dealing in BTC that was my go-to exchange for so long.

Are Bitcoin ATMs and localbitcoin the way to go for trading Fiat into BTC? Or is there a specific exchange that is a better option?

Just don't get scammed on Localbitcoins.

Use cash and cash deposits only. Nothing else. No paypal, no venmo, no fucking credit cards or gift cards or any of that shit, just cash. Everything else is scams. You send the cash when the BTC is ready to go or in escrow or whatever and you send the BTC when you have the cash in your hand only. That's it.

>Bitcoin ATM's
yes

>any other form of exchange in localbitcoins, especially with some random person
most of the time, no

And use Bittrex, Poloniex or Shapeshift to trade between coins afterwards?

yeah whatever if that's what you want to do with them

Let me say this again.

If, for example, you think you're selling via Venmo or Paypal and you can see the money in your Venmo or Paypal account and you then transfer it to a bank, you can still be scammed because both Venmo and Paypal allow chargebacks well after the money has exchanged hands and that's why people claim to want to buy Bitcoin for so expensive with these methods. The smart ones claim to want to buy bitcoin with these methods at market price but even they are scams.
Cash and cash deposits only.

How are you trying to ID yourself with them? I'm in UK and just needed passport photographed (I guess they use some kind of algorithm to read it). I initially tried with my laptop camera, but it kept rejecting. They suggested trying it through the app on my phone as phone cameras have higher resolution and this worked.

Use Kraken then

>How are you trying to ID yourself with them? I'm in UK and just needed passport photographed (I guess they use some kind of algorithm to read it). I initially tried with my laptop camera, but it kept rejecting. They suggested trying it through the app on my phone as phone cameras have higher resolution and this worked.

WHAT THE FUCK, you gave a random website your fucking passport photo?

You do need a 3D verified card, but that just means with the CVV2 code on the back (I believe 3D just means 3 digits in this case).

What's the difference?

Coinbase is quite well known, but yeah, I didn't feel great about it.

>Coinbase is quite well known
Google: coinbase stole
Most well known sites are dirty and broken as fuck, some (polo) more than others

That's quite concerning. I don't keep my funds on Coinbase, they're are on a cold wallet, and I wouldn't try cashing out with Coinbase as I'd prefer to use a UK based exchange in the future, so I just use them to buy BTC and immediately move it, but still....worrying. Thanks for the heads-up. Do you have any advice on doing it right?

use netteller as a middle man?

you can add credit cards and shit there and pay on multiple sites with it, i think on some even without higher ID verification

dunno about the fees probably gets netteller some shit too

So there's literally no way to get bitcoins anonymousely exceopt mining them?

Not really. Just be careful sempai.

>verification deposits never show up on my debit
Its ok, its not like I wanted to give you my money or anything

Bitcoin ATMs are probably the safest way of doing it but usually have certain limits as to how much you can buy and of course you need one somewhere near you.
Also I would consider Gdax( FDIC insurance, backed by NYSE and others) and Gemini (FDIC insurance, regulated as trust company by NYSDFS) both relatively secure.

>coinbase won't accept my ID
>Bitfinex isn't accepting fiat currency
>itbit won't accept my ID
>still waiting for Gemini
>tfw gifted .01 BTC when it was 300 dollars
>tfw thought about buying some
>tfw since then i've played the stock market and only come out even.
>tfw I missed out on our generations stock market boom
>tfw normies and jews are about to be flooding cyrpto right now
>tfw mine as well be a normie.
>tfw i'll have to be a wage cuck for the rest of my life

there's still tons of time bro
the crypto boom is just beginning

>Google coinbase stole
>463478 scammers whining that coinbase froze their accounts so they couldn't scam anymore

Thanks for the advice, will screenshot and look into it. I have done about 60% of my purchases through an ATM but the fees really put me off. I'd rather nobody knew I'd purchased Bitcoin, though, so kinda wish I'd done all by ATM.
If the man is gonna try and fuck you, though, they may well just wait til you try to cash out, and that would be hard to do anonymously.

Lmaoing at those fees

What I do:
>deposit USD to coinbase
>place limit buy on gdax
>0% fee