Are you guys ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@DCGco/bitcoin-scaling-agreement-at-consensus-2017-133521fe9a77
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is BTC-USDT

Coin?

Looks like it needs a Hans Zimmer soundtrack

candles horizontal right now

this could be a huge fucking implosion if the buy wall is pulled, or an explosion if the sell is pulled

This feel like christmas 2004
RIP Banda Aceh.

>tfw I have $1000 fiat ready to buy BTC as soon as it drops

what fucking coin is this you nigger

bitcoin.

How do I interpret this graph? What am I looking at?

This is the bitcoin- USDT graph. There is a 4 million dollar buy wall facing off against a 1 million dollar sell wall.

If the buy wall is pulled due to the news about the hardfork, then the whales are finished selling off their bitcoins.

What follows will be the implosion of the entire market

what other coin is at 2200-2300 you mongoloid

I thought the BTC news about the HF was all out yesterday?

it was bullshit, there is no consensus

yes, but the whales need to sell their bitcoins.
They can't sell it all at once, which is why there is a 4 million dollar buy wall a few hundred $ down from bitcoin. The buy wall stops the crash, and inflates the price, because noone will sell into that if they see there is a 4 million dollar demand at that price point.

This is a technique for the whales to stop the crash of the market long enough for them to sell of their share of bitcoins, then they remove the buy wall and the coin is then left to free fall.

Whales out = altcoins up
Whales double down = alt coins up

I don't think I need to spell it out any clearer.

how do you find this chart ?

the market is traded in bitcoin. Every movement bitcoin makes, alts will fall.

This has always been the case, even in the rise of bitcoin. If bitcoin moves up 100 dollars, alts stop moving until bitcoin stops increasing.

If bitcoin crashes, I think the immediate effect is an obvious crash of the alts as people panic sell.

Poloniex

Go to the store, buy a shotgun and pull the trigger.

This shit is literally too complex for you. Poloniex is the easiest interface possible and you still can't figure this out.

>tfw had hundreds of bitcoins in 2010 but thought it was a meme and dumped them in 2011
kill me now

Back in March that didn't happen. BTC took a shit and alts shot up.

I guess we'll see soon

we're on the brink of the crash

>bitcoin might be about to have a huge dip
Oh god, I hope this happens. I'll buy $5k worth if it dips to $1500, another $5k worth at $1000, and another $10k worth if it dips back to $200. I've been waiting on a dip for so fucking long.

>Every movement bitcoin makes, alts will fall.
That's not how it works. Literally, yes, they will fall as you buy/sell for BTC.
In reality, they will shoot up due to the "lower price" of the actual altcoins themselves. Much more profitable for whales.

In reality, BTC will never truly "crash" or "freefall" or whatever you want it to do. Stop with the doomday talk, it's getting old.

Is this really happening? Btc is going to drop the hell out?

This is a clear cut BUY singal. U see all that buying power towad that little sell pwr? That means the red will be eaten like rihannas pussy. in 3 hours the price will be like 2500 USD

Dont think so desu

bitcoin will not dip under 2000

>if it dips back to $200.
if it dips back to $200 I'll even sell my organs to buy

I'm lost then.

haven't you retards learned that BTC isn't going to crash hard anytime soon

The buying powering is not real. The wall is too high. The goal is to make people think there is buying power lower, to inflate the price of the coin.

After they sell all their bitcoin they cancel the buy order.

How high will ETH soar if BTC tanks?

I see a sell side that just increased by 400BTC (over 40%) in the last 10 minutes and a weak buy side propped up by a fake buy wall.

Can you please explain how to interpret depth charts like this?

It seems there is too much global consensus that BTC has value.

If Dwayne in the USA decides BTC is crashing and sells all his holdings, Takeshi in Japan snaps them up cheap.

Arigatou, Dwayne.

I have in the thread. If the wall is too high, it's a fake wall.

Fake buy walls are meant to inflate the price, so the person who put the buy wall up can sell all their coins.

The inverse is true for sell walls.

Real walls can exist, but they are small. They register as tiny bumps on the depth chart, not clear cut corners that you sometimes see.

Hm so u guys think i should sell off my BTC?

This is true. I take a giant sell wall as a bullish sign.

Only if you're going to buy again.
BTC will continue to rise in the future and there is nothing to suggest an end to it.

That isn't always the case though. I've seen massive walls get eaten many times. I've also seen what you're talking about too. 100% believing either is about the same as using meme triangles.

FUCKING IMMEDIATELY

Chinese miners need BTC to be very high
Keep in mind they sell 70% of what they mine only to pay for their power bill

Ok so basically whales are creating sell orders that are unrealistically high for the current market say 2500, so that people looking at the depth charts will think "oh shit I better buy asap" so it drives the price up until they start effectively dumping? Do i understand correctly?

>whales are creating sell orders that are unrealistically high

buy orders*, not sell.

The volume is extremely high, but at a lower price so they dont risk actually buying any of the coin.

Most people will see this and think there is a large demand, which drives the price up as the whale sells off.
The sell wall is much smaller than the buy wall

Kek

i t-t-think it's happening guys

where did you learn this?

In terms of sell orders sometimes whales use it to hold the price down while they accumulate.

Look at REP right now. Just about to pop but some whale is holding the price down with a big sell order as they accumulate, once that has gone it will rocket.

Thanks for explaining biz bro. Kudos to u. So it would be a good idea to sell off right before as the prices goes up and the buy wall gets smaller then eh?

The horizontal candles are coming off the ATH for bitcoin as well.

ETH has formed a meme triangle as well, at the same time as bitcoin's teetering on the edge

I think there could be a flippening

Sell high, buy low. I don't know how low bitcoin will go. So yes, sell now.

mfw when 0% BTC, 40% in eth
60% in other alts

Flippening sounds fine by me

REP is in a bubble for what it is. As soon as people get their heads out of the clouds and actually do the calculations on the dividends they'd expect to receive(and the effort they'd have to put into confirming bets) they'll realize that its already a higher price than it should be.

>0% BTC

lmao how can someone be so stupid

Bought in REP yesterday, woke up to 50% gains, sold and it goes back down again.

Feels like a good day to me.

Fuck BTC.

looks like the decline is starting

Enjoy the gains but you should not be looking at it as a longterm hold. There's several coins out there with higher potential, people are only getting REP because its one of the first coins with a solid use case. Once they realize that dividends will be smaller than the ones on a blue chip stock money will start flowing out of it. That said shortterm I expect you'll be fine.

Did u read the thread bro?

Also, by being in alts I turned my 1,3 btc into 5 btc

>Fuck BTC.
Absolute heresy.

There are anons on Veeky Forums that ACTUALLY THINK Bitcoin will crash

everyone should be saying "fuck BTC" until they solve the scaling debate. these are grown fucking men acting like children because both sides are too proud to fix their network that is hanging by a thread.

>tfw bought my first $300 crypto in BTC on coinbase, doesn't arrive to exchange until Friday

>Bought at 2050, shit might get a -25% ROI before I even start if it drops to 1500

My base capital was already low, now I'll be the poorest if fags

well, realistically speaking, bitcoin crashes and booms several times a year. Just a few months ago it was around 500. It's not beyond the realm of possibility that BTC will drop again before it shoots back up to new heights, or gets overtaken all together by ETH due to a hardfork.

Why didn't you Buy ETH ? It arrives much faster homie !

>The horizontal candles are coming off the ATH for bitcoin as well.
what is an ATH?

ATtackHelicopter

>Why didn't you Buy ETH ? It arrives much faster homie !
where 2 buy?

coinbase has eth options lol

>coinbase

Coinbase

I don't want to wait a week to get it though, someone suggested buying BTC at an ATM and then trading for ETH, best option?

>ALL TIME HIGH

People are asking this on every thread now. People with zero knowledge are getting in altcoins every minute of the day. With all that new money there's no crash in sight spacesailors !

> !
francis muhammad pls

well, ofc that's a more valit option, however I'm an eurofag, and we don't have these advanced machineries you speak of ! That's why buying ETH is out only way to speed it up without buying a completely volatile coin and losing all our money before even starting

>mfw I live in Europe and there are 4 bitcoin ATMs within 10km of me

>wait a week
You have it at whatever price you buy it at, not when it arrives

I hope even though its unlikely theres a chain split. id get raped personally but it would be funny to watch the markets burn.

what the fuck what country

where are you from?
Why not buy from kraken, takes 48h to get verified to tier2 (unless you live in uk or germany then localbtc)

medium.com/@DCGco/bitcoin-scaling-agreement-at-consensus-2017-133521fe9a77

>Bitcoin Scaling Agreement at Consensus 2017

>Activate Segregated Witness at an 80% threshold, signaling at bit 4
>Activate a 2 MB hard fork within six months

I live like 5 minutes of walking to closest Bitcoin ATM. Few things good in Czech.

programmer here, I only trade crypto, I get the ideas but I don't get a lot of the buzzwords like segwit,

>Activate Segregated Witness at an 80% threshold, signaling at bit 4
>Activate a 2 MB hard fork within six months
Would someone mind breaking these two lines down for me?

HAHAHAHAHA will The HF actually split the chain

Simple car mechanic here

Simply put if 80% of the miners support segregated witness (scaling upgrade with lots of other uses/potential) it will soft fork (meaning no split chains).

If not it will hard fork in six months meaning bitcoin will split into two, gaining u your coins on two chains one with segwit one with the og btc.

People will choose the best chain like with ethereum.

this is going to kill btc momentum

Overpriced shitters last time I checked

>tfw everybody in btc is about to get rekt
>tfw taking advantage of retarded neets.