>he knew the tech was top tier
>he knew how big the dev team was
>he knew how many organizations supported it
>he knew it couldnt fail
>he still didnt buy it because he missed the first pump

WHY?

>he knew the price of XRP had nothing to do with the tech

long term holding (aka making real money) has EVERYTHING to do with the tech

> learning this the hard way, just hoping to minimize my loss on this long margin

>He has friends and money and doesn't want to lose either one

There's so many indicators that XRP is set for the big big big leagues.

It's not really competing with any other coin. There's over a trillion dollar backlog with SWIFT currently (international transactions) meaning that if XRP could be implemented it would soak all that up and get rid of the backlog almost over night.

Unlike other coins it only appreciates in value as time goes on.

I dunno if you watched Consensus but they had by far the most impressive and easily digestable presentation. They made ETH look like a bunch of Autistic Kids who suck at powerpoint.

But regardless, consider the perspectives. Here's a coin at nearly 0.30$ with all the signs for major league player.

You really wanna be someone who has to buy back in at 50$ because you read some dumb math about how there's not enough money in the world to make XRP go over 1$

it literally is designed not to go over or even close to $1 you know this and yet you still think it's a good idea to invest in the currency. if you like ripple invest in the company not the currency.

it's right THERE but they just WANT to stay poor

fuck them, some people just never learn

The thinking that it's not designed to go over a dollar is flawed.

If it's going to be used as a collateral token between two assets, then it needs to be equally as valuable as the asset itself.

centralized crypto defeats the entire purpose of blockchain tech

it's literally a cripplecoin

I bought a fairly small amount at 5 cents and I don't really see the point of dropping more in now. Advice?

I watched the conference, they had one of the worst speakers I'd ever seen. I immediately sold my XRP over it. You might see 50% ROI over the next month or so if you're lucky and while that might be good enough for you its definitely not for me. I got in on ZEC instead and am already up 30% and expect it to be double what I bought in for within a week. Maybe at that time I'll buy back into XRP with the profits.

Why do people think BTC and Blockchain is decentralized? You've been fucked by an HIV positive hooker that was on her period so she told you that she was a virgin.

Blockchain holds EVERY transaction EVER and is controlled by the miners(now corporations and conglomerates)

Lemme copypasta that....

Blockchain holds EVERY transaction EVER and is controlled by the miners(now corporations and conglomerates)

NSA has already cracked BTC and Blockchain. The USA gov and banks brought BTC down to $200 a couple years ago. They, the banks and Government have already injected themselves in the "decentralized" Blockchain that is BTC.

If you honestly think buying BTC or ETH is decentralized and removing banks and corporations then you are the dumbest fucktards this side of the Mason Dixon line.

Here is the deal. WE ARE ALL BUYING INTO SHIT COINS, alt coins and BANK COINS. Whichever one wins is simply because a bank or corporation jumped the fuck on board. DOGE may legitimately be the only Alt coin that is not comprimised and moved by us fuckwaffle nobody's.

Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, XEM, RDD, DICK, I don't care. We need to come to a consensus on which ones are moving and why. ANYONE holding decent amounts of the few coins that will sky rocket will be rich. Unlike the masses of nocoiners and sheepcoiners.

Do you want to be a FAGGOT arguing while the boats depart or onboard sipping champagne with your families future secure and finally in a place where your words and actions matter to the world and can cause change?

MODS. Sticky this post please. Veeky Forums has fallen but there may be time to rebuild it.

dude even david schwartz, chief cryptographer, said banks dont need xrp to transfer. It just saves them a little bit more. further more 47 banks in japan have started using ripples protocol WITHOUT xrp. so uhh.....yea

I meant this guy
sorry not

The purpose of the internet was to do academic research, we found out that was all BS and you can use it to make money through commerce.

Did I say banks NEED XRP? Did I even say anything about why XRP or what to think about XRP? NO read the goddamned post again.

I know i said sorry look at wrong guy

Lol, fair enough. Please forgive my angry response.

>its this retard again
No, they don't actually control it at all and you're a fucking idiot for thinking otherwise.

Let me tell you a little story about a girl named Emily. In our modern times she's seen as evil due to holding unpopular views. News organizations talk about how horrible of a person she is and get her employer to fire her despite her having always done a fine job. She can't get another job either because Emily's views are not acceptable to those in power.

She starts relying upon donations through things like paypal and Patreon from those who appreciate her art and see things the same way she does. Paypal and Patreon kick Emily off as well because they don't want to allow someone like her to be able to make a living. A few years ago she'd be fucked but Emily is not fucked because bitcoin exists and bitcoin is decentralized and the transactions cannot be stopped by kikes.

I hope Satoshi is one day revealed to have been a Jew

Even if it ends up that he was a jew he'll have been the modern day equivalent of Bobby Fischer as far as jews go.