When will bitcoin bubble burst?

When will bitcoin bubble burst?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/bitcoinfoundation/the-bitcoin-dominance-indicator-fallacy-2b11093869d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

October 22 2029 14:17GMT

Yesterday. It was a tiny bubble.

this week

mid-late July

It was just a bear trap, this rocket has no brakes

Never you newfag

at 50,000 the bubble will burst and btc will crash down to 30k/coin

Bitcoin is a black hole that will absorb the entire world monetary supply.

STOP POSTING THIS

Dont worry, you still have time to amass 21 BTC before its too late.

the day ETH overtakes BTC in marketcap is going to be such a great one, I can't wait to see your tears

15 minutes

I'm guessing within a month or two at most crypto will crash with btc ~1000, ETH ~30, and the rest will be irrelevant. After that it'll start to rise again but the damage is already done, everyone will know about magic internet money within a few months and it won't be a cheat code for easy gainz

Soon. Although there is a huge influx of people trying to buy crypto right now so it might moon to 3,000.
It will be crashing back down to 1800 area soon. Maybe even further because the people entering the market now are scared little bitches on the stock market and will be even more of a bitch here.

This.

Hopefully it will crash so hard they will never want to enter it again.

Wishful thinking desu, it'll have so much publication that any speculator will track it, just like the tech industry. Even if it is the case that 'normies' will be too scared it still completely throws my personal plans out the window but that's to do with me, not crypto memers at large
Fucking Veeky Forums

>muh marketcap
medium.com/bitcoinfoundation/the-bitcoin-dominance-indicator-fallacy-2b11093869d4

Sorry, Tim. The day that the next DAO disaster happens and Proof of Vitalik needs to hardfork again, is the day i'll see ETHcucks on suicide watch.

>muh mutability
you btc cucks are so delusional. you don't realize the inability to change is a BAD thing, a very bad thing. it creates enormous risk from an institutional perspective. that's why hundreds of large corporations are joining EEA and why they are abandoning bitcoin. because ETH actually fixes their problems when they occur.

rekt