Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums,

I am a customer service agent of a well known online platform for buying and selling cryptocurrency. They recently added a coin, and they are planning to add another.

Is it legal to share information about this coin?

golem and auger. we know

perfectly legal, tell us

Nope. I will let you find it yourself. A whale has pumped several millions into this coin a few days ago, knowing it will moon soon.

Hows about a hint bud.

Monero.

What color is the coin? cmon throw us a bone user

Probably not if its not public. You have to check your terms of employment and if you have a confidentiality clause.

One last hint. Whale bought yesterday.

I swear to god if you say VOX, RDD, or Whitecoin or any other fucking shitcoin I'm done with this website.

Cmon guys. Think! What shitcoin got insanely pumped yesterday?

You already gave that one hint.

Just say the coin larper, you didn't say your company. You will be perfectly fine

or Musiccoin

I work for one of the biggest, if not, the biggest, crypto platform. This is not a shitcoin.

XMR heh

It's obviously moon, people have been dumping tons of BTC into it as of a few days ago, and it's been all abuzz here

If you work for polo you can go fuck yourself with a rusty spoon. Wouldn't buy your coin even if you were telling the truth.

ZEC being added to coinbase. The whale is JP Morgan Chase.

It's XMR , or REP.

Zedcash?

Coinbase should just stop adding shitcoins. Look at LTC right now

It's digibyte on coinbase.

>screencap this

Oh op cut the crap we both know its waves

Good job, it's one of the two.

I will not be responding to this thread anymore.

OP, if there were insider trading laws for crypto, so many people would be in jail.

This. You might as well tell them it's doge.

it's MNE. Went up to $9, and the whale is currently holding it down and accumulating it at $3 before it gets added to Bitrex this week

Oh REP.

That was easy.

A big whale pumped it up yesterday and I cashed out with 50% gains and now it's dipping. Yeah I was thinking about buying back in.

Ok good call OP.

DGB MOTHER FUCKER!!!

Read this post. It's XMR (Monero). And that makes sense.

stahp