SLR - It Begins

Panel discussion on the applications of blockchain and solar energy.

There is one company involved in this space - SLR.

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.amazonaws.com/media.coindesk.com/live-stream/Day2_Salons12.html
solarcoin.org/en/solarcoin-in-africa-solarly-partnership/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cant fucking wait for the announcements

To the fucking sun buddy! Bought the coins and popcorn and now waiting for the inevitable boom.

ready my niggas

If it ain't on Polo I don't care Cholo

This will buy me the SLR (Mercedes) that I need but dont deserve.

The Sun is shining on us gents.

Pack some SPF 50 boys, were gonna need it where we're going.

For those who want to watch it live:
s3.amazonaws.com/media.coindesk.com/live-stream/Day2_Salons12.html

Nice one. Still prefer the Lambo though.

"Decentralizing energy distribution while decarbonizing."

How are people not on board with this?

Exactly, that's the type of liberal talk that gives coins media coverage.

They are talking ABOUT CONSUMERS BEING ABLE TO TRADE SOLAR. How are you not on this?

When do you want to buy, when do you want to sell? An app through your phone!

> Is the blockchain a solution consumers will engage with?
There was a shared belief among regulators and energy company executives that we have to move from the centralized system to more local systems, on a small, cellular level as we add assets to the grid. There is just no transaction layer between small assets. Block chain and decetralized systems are the perfect intermediary.

> The infrastructure just wasn't there.
> First project was Truffle.
> Second project was Ethereum.
> Third project was Golem
> We realized where we failed.
> Fourth project is Solar.

> At IBM we are seeing a lot of components of the value chain benefiting from blockchain technology.
> We just started a new project in the Netherlands with -unintelligble eastern European gibberish- to manage a new ecosystem of vehicles, batteries, and an aggregation of ways to make this available to the grid.

How do you turn it from a small project into a solution at a national scale?
> We are investigating having all the pieces interconnected on the blockchain.
> This is the prototype phase.

No mention of SLR in the image

Why the fuck are you still on that cancerous site you stupid nigger?

Charge your car with crypto and pay with your mobile device at the charging station.

Customers will also rent out their private charging poles and be paid in crypto.

Holy. Mother. Fuck.

Are you dumb, ignorant or a troll?

This is revolutionary. This coin once it gets momentum can go up soooo fucking high

See

>mfw the most educated man on Veeky Forums is in on this

THIS THIS THIS
This is fucking huge.

I'm pretty sure this is all of the above.

You're right it's revolutionary

"Kudos to JP Morgan, but you're not going to need a proprietary build. You're not going to need Ethereum or Monero. The solution is on a public chain."

Actually some really smart arguments here for blockchain technology in energy. Can any of you give arguments for why mass adoption would actually increase the price of the coin though?

SLR not mentioned by name once in the talk

Don't be fooled

For the P2P consumers, the public blockchain is the future. Who is doing what? We will account for the whole system. Consumers are sensitive about their data being hoarded.

How you design your system matters. People with batteries who are proxies for utility companies. We know you're an actor on the system, but I don't need to know if you're a miner of Solar.

> There are more use cases than I have time for.

Dude actually just said that.

mass adoption means high demand for a limited good. Do I need to spoonfeed you the rest?

who is that guy in the grey tshirt?

11k sats, peanuts.

Look at the bitcointalk thread, look at their website, look at the conference. Draw your own conclusion, but its a solid buy right now.

You are wrong, whore.

> A GLOBAL COIN LIKE SOLAR...

Not into cryptos, can a real human (not a shillnigger or a bot) explain why these random coins are supposedly tied in any way to these random companies? It's not like this is a share in the company, so what the fuck?
>hurdur buy buy buy buy buy
Uh, why?
>b...because...

real confused here

Except no one said that

Oh shit they straight up explicitly said Solar

the guy with the ethereum-shirt said something like that.. can't say what exactly he said, since I have problems to understand them

Nope

You're not the only one watching the stream dickhead

Are you fucking retarded? This coin is mined by energy production. As more people use it more of it will be produced. Try harder.

I'm looking into how this company is funded. If it's funded through reserve coins so the company's interests align with an increasing price I will drop 10 btc into this. Anyone know? I cant find anything on their website

No.. like thats inarguable... I literally just heard it - there are transcripts you can read. Not trying to be a dick here.

If there is more demand ( increasing demand for energy) then the influx of new coins doesnt matter. From what I know is that the company does want to ''give back'' so yeah they want higher prices as well.

solarcoin.org/en/solarcoin-in-africa-solarly-partnership/

interesting read

No one said it dude

They're not on stage to namedrop some shitcoin. They're there to talk about real technology.

Are you actually retarded? They referenced it while talking about tech, sure, but yes - they explicitly said "a coin like Solar".

nice try

They actually did, were you even watching it?

The rats scattering again, hahah

When will they learn, no place for weak hands in trading.

Stupid pump and dumb faggots. Aren't you meant to make money from trying to shill this coin,not end up bag holding for your overlord master kekekekekke.

Enjoy bag holding SLR you dumb fucks. You got pumped.

Thanks for the easy money noobs. You got pumped

You stupid morons can't see the woods for the trees. I just pumped you.

nice try, thanks for selling your shit so cheap

>still above what I bought it for
I'm sorry that your father and mother are siblings and you came out retarded.

How many SLR are you bag holding boys?

The handbag suits you faggot

You sold at a loss, get outta here rato. Scram.

You got told to pump...and the exact moment you bought coins, was when you got dumped. Hahhaha kekekkeke.

Think you're smart being in a scam p and d, but you so stupid to see that you being fucked over by your master overlord.

There's no honour among THIEVES.

This is likely the same group of faggots that shilled CURE coin. You know the one - the project that does cancer research. This group of scumbags are so desperate for money they will shill a fucking cancer research project. How low can you go, boys?

How much did you get for selling your grandmas dentures, faggots?

pathetic how desperately you try to earn some recognition for written bullshit on an anonymous imageboard.

You better buy that dip

No wonder your grandma gives great blowjobs, she has no fucking teeth cos you stole and sold them.

Keep bumping the thread, thanks :)

You shit at shilling boys.

Not sure wtf you think you're doing by spamming this thread but you're really only coming off as a cuck with weak hands who is upset about it.

>pic-related

It's ok I know the truth. So do you faggot

"moooommm.. I made another grandma-joke but they're not raging and selling"

Coin went up 10%, he calls it pump lmao.

You can tell a broke kid, when starts going berserk over 10% swings. Literally a rato.

10% cos it was a failed shitty pump, aimed at noobs in your shitty p and d group. Kekekekekke. With friends like you who needs enemies.

Level up boys!

Nice change of topic kekekekekke.

Which ones in the group are the overlords and who are the bitches being fucked?

t. @nocoiner

Slowly the dip is ending. Literal retard, can tell you have no $$$ to invest otherwise you wouldnt be spreading FUD in this thread.

Dumb broke nigger kid, when will you learn

What is it like to scam people?

So we can all agree there was no Elon Musk announcement...

Oh dear, SLR not doing to well boys

Put your hands up if you're bag holding.

Oh wait, your arms are too busy clutching a bunch of handbags.

Strong fundamentals, weak hands dropping out

Kekekekekke looks like the solar coin is losing its shine.

Can't believe you're still here trying to shill.

What a desperado.

Your mother must be proud.

Pump and dump or not, i don't care. The idea behind this is pretty good. The current sustainability trend + the upcoming blockchain trend could make this a goldmine. However, there is no way i will invest in a company with a shitty website, shitty visuals and spelling mistakes in the first fucking paragraph of their summary posted on their website.

You are not really FUDing correctly when you are constantly bumping the thread

SLR volume down. Oh dear.

Who gives a fuck about ideas?

I squeeze out idea out of my ass.

So you got a great idea?! Great, now go and make it fucking happen then. Bet you don't.

Ideas are nothing, execution is everything.

Go sell what left of your soul, faggot.

>It's at the consensus

I learned from syscoin, every coin that gets represented there is bound to mediocrity.

Where's Elon Musk like you promised?

Time to guy buys
and sell at 20% profit tomorrow

This retard might be on to reverse psychology shit, probably wants to buy more for cheap.

Not selling maggot, how mad are you now?

Price still down, faggot. Go fuck yourself.

Is this what lift off looks like? Faggot

fucking faggots. you could have made more money holding BTC tonight than trying to scam people with your SLR. Greedy Faggots.

yeah delete the inactive faggots. Does it seem I am inactive, faggot?

Mad cuck detected. This coin will go places buddy you just watch

who can you trust, when you are in a room with people who you know are are liars and cheats.

Because numbers don't lie. Rdd was deemed a scam as well, but nobody was looking at the fact that the volume kept growing exponentially. Veeky Forums isn't all that bad, you just need to remember there is a sharp edge to it

Holding no doubt

What is that nigger so mad about?

The numbers dont lie, but people do. Enjoy your handbag, faggot.

Hold my bags, Jeeves.

Hold this too.

let me know how much of a loss you made, faggot

hahha oh im very active guys.

you dont get rid of me that easily.