twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did he mean by this?

>go to your online banking
>find swift payments section
>fill in kraken information
>send dosh
>buy shitcoins

>swift deposits are only available at Tier 3
>Tier 3 requires two forms of ID, one government ID and a letter with proof of Home location
>To deposit GBP

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

I just want to buy ETH or BTC so that I can send it to BittRex and get Reddcoin, why are coinfags so difficult?

>tfw been a bad boy and mommy wont give me any GBP

localbitoins or bittylicious.

bitpanda maybe, I don't know their ID requirements.

What is the problem with IDs? Being Tier 4 verified myself, I can tell you that you'll get much more respect and better support from Kraken than those Tier 2 shills.

Of course, they do expect you to invest $$$

Kraken takes Good Boy Points?!

MOM!!!!!

>What is the problem with IDs? Being Tier 4 verified myself, I can tell you that you'll get much more respect and better support from Kraken than those Tier 2 shills.

>What is the problem with the website being hacked and all of your info being released forever
>What is the problem with giving a private company and the government all of your private info and transaction details

Hmmmmmm, boy I wonder!

Being this dumb, you deserve not to be on the crypto train :)

I suggest to take a quick look at the bank Kraken uses and come back.

Bro I was getting so fucking mad last night trying to link my US bank account so I could add/withdraw USD. Fuck kraken. I'll just withdraw BTC and sell it somewhere else.

Use SEPA -> EUR deposit

>I can tell you that you'll get much more respect and better support from Kraken than those Tier 2 shills.
I'm tier 3 and I got an email reply like 30 minutes after sending in a ticket last night.

NVM I take that back I the email they sent me was just to acknowledge that they received my ticket.

Exactly. People that aren't verified by ID will wait days for support, especially when deposits are on hold.

Most sellers on localbitcoins require you to send a picture of you holding up ID and a bank card showing your name to your face to be able to purchase.
I did it once and now I just buy from the same guy every time.

LibertyX lets you buy bitcoin with cash at brick and mortar locations, no ID needed. Thats how I bought my first BTC. My gf and I drove all over town buying up BTC so we could get in on ETH.

libertyx.com/

Deposit GBP? Finally, a service for me!

Meanwhile, I bought BTC directly online with my Canabucks.

haha brexit'ed

This is why crypto is a fucking joke that will come crashing down

You have to jump through a million hoops to get it, you can't buy shit with it and it's next to impossible to ever convert it back to fiat

Enjoy your ponzi

>implying you're going to blow more then 10k in a month on shitcoins

Use lykke for BTC then use BTC for whatever.
Lykke is amazing.
Its on pandroid app store.
I have used ti multiple times to buy BTC.
Had a problem once involving one of their intermediaries but those are also fantastic.
In short I recommend it from personal experience.

Thats exactly why its time ti buy it you moron.
Once its easy, as in the technical and legal infrustructure has been built the price will have already sored to jupuiter.
Now is the time if you want gains.
Later is if you simply want to participate in the world economy and not be an old farting geezer sitting in your rocking chair complaining about the younger generation.

You do need an ID there as well.
And a proof of address that needs to be anyu sort of bill you pay that has your address on it, no matter what language.
Got approved in two days and its all done through your phones camera.

>Once its easy, as in the technical and legal infrustructure

Nice wishful thinking.

Even if crypto ever made it to that point, it certainly won't be bitcoin or etherium or any other shitcoin. It will be either corporate issued crypto or government issued crypto.

Hopefully you don't actually believe all the big boys in government and business are just going to let it slide without them getting a piece of the cake.

But even that is a big IF because there's no incentive for government or corporations to give up on fiat. So the reality is that they'll do everything in their power to take crypto down if it ever became a real thing.

When I see idiots on Veeky Forums going "lol 10% gains thats for losers" it's obvious these people have absolutely no connection to the real world and have no concept of what is a sustainable return on investment. When this kind of money is the dominant factor in a market you should be very careful about entering it.

I agree with your sentiment that crypto has a precarious future, but I just don't see a government or corporate coin taking over if cryptos end up succeeding. Govt and corporations need centralized control, but crypto by its nature is decentralized. Look at bitcoin and the governance issues over blocksize/segwit/ln - it's a shitfest deadlock.

Explain

SEPA has the lowest fee I think. Go on your bank if it's EU based and make an international transfer to Kraken in Euros.

Wew, wait a second.

Will my bank deposit EUR at the market rate? WTF, I HATE TRADING NOW, IT'S SO DIFFICULT

I think so. Don't overthink that anyway. I did it and made 25k GBP this month.

Is Xe.com the market rate? Does the bank deposit at this rate?

wtf you can't use a bank either without ID dude. they just don't want to be responsible if you use your coins to do something illegal or tax evade or whatever. if you want to do something sketchy, then use a sketchier exchange (at your own risk)

>I think so. Don't overthink that anyway. I did it and made 25k GBP this month.

*Eyebrows raise*

Alright, give us the secrets

bought 252 ETH at 46EUR and did nothing with

Do you ever get worried Kraken will fuck you and steal the money?

I meditate to stop overthinking. Kraken seem like good people to me

Share the coin secrets, brother, you in the UK?

yeah UK
>SEPA transfer from Bank to Kraken after getting verified to level 3
>Bank converts to EURO and takes a small fee
>Kraken receives payment 3 working days later
>Buy a few days before Ethereum conference timesofethereum.com
>???
>profit

>>SEPA transfer from Bank to Kraken after getting verified to level 3

You need level 3 verification for SEPA transfer EUR?

you need verfied for any decent fiat deposit

getting verified takes a while, If your not even level 2 then you might want to try coinbase

I deposited 50K EUR at tier2 verif between sept and jan to dunk into ETH...

Now I need T4 to cash out, fuck taxes :(
(dont do the math on that.)

>Now I need T4 to cash out

>he thinks he will ever be able to cash out

> :(
>"boohoo I just made almost 1million dollars"

This. More difficult than setting up a brokerage account. So much for anonymity (the only redeeming feature of pretend Internet money).

do you know how it is with withdrawing euro to an english bank account? Are there any problems related to it?

no problems if it's to a European bank like Kraken uses. Just make sure the reference given is correct.
Also check how much you are allowed to deposit on Kraken

In USD, its not even almost.

well, I cashed out the original investment just fine...

The gubermint ain't doin shit to blockchain tech and decentralized crypto, other than regulating it. If they try to establish a cryptocurrency of their own then so will every other worthwhile country in the world and we'd just have the same situation as fiat but with bits instead of paper, which is stupid and shortsighted and completely against the basic premise.

>dosh
kys