Mooncoin going to moon?

Rundown: moon coin is at 1 sat currently, but the 1 sat sell wall is quicky being eaten up on bleutrade. This might be your guys last chance to get Mooncoin while it's still at 1 sat. Keep an eye on this coin, it's literally at 1 sat and volume is rising very quickly.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.900
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0
discord.gg/zBVmp68
bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=526220
twitter.com/mooncoinitalia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can you please delete this thread
we are still accumulating

Sorry mr.whale, but the commoners of Veeky Forums have a right to know about this

Oh shit I haven't checked bleutrade since last night but you're right. Basically 25 percent gone from last night, and now it's the number 4 coin on bleutrade, I'm in at 2.1 million, think I should grab more?

I definitely think it's all going up from here. If you do want to grab more, now is the time to do it because it's literally 1 sat

Can anyone spare some mooncoin for a poorfag?
2WHqQrX81wZHQvRQrJskf1WSitbNKUPk5Y

I'm so excited I've never been so early on a moon mission, if this ever gets on another exchange like bittrex, it's gonna huge

Is this for real?

How retarded can anyone be to fall for this bullshit?

Do you have any idea how little money 1 satoshi is? This is the equivalent of a lottery ticket, except you can meme it into victory if you shitpost hard enough.

I do. Doesn't make it any less of a dumb waste.

>pic related

oohhh boy I am ready for that

I promise we can shitpost and meme ourselves to the moon. Lets make this happen boys. get this on bittrex.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.900

some people talk about that

1 million moons, please meme this to a 1$.

I'm just calling it like I see it.
>Literally 1 sat
>High market cap for it's price
>Volume has tripled in the past few days and sell walls are getting eating up quickly
On those three things alone it looks promising. I can't tell you I'm an expert on this, but even if you put a little bit into MOON I think it could pay off.

>high market cap for its price
That's a bad thing lol you fucking moron.
You want a low market cap for its price cause that means the coin is very likely to go up in price.

What the fuck do you think a "market cap" is?

Meant high volume. Market cap is still very low.

shit if its price goes like bitcoin u will be fucking rich

I bought a little over 1mil. I figured even if it goes to 2 sat eventually I'll double my money. But in all honesty I believe that when it breaks 1 sat it won't stop at 2

I just bought for 500 mil....let see

what the fuck do you mean spare mooncoin ITS 1 SAT

How am I supposed to trust an exchange with a typo?

this guy gets it, fucking bleutrade...

Dont Fag arround--> Buy or Dont

can someone help me setup the mooncoin wallet?

Just put I BTC down for it- maybe we will see each other on the moon

I put like 10$ into this shitcoin a while ago and was able to withdraw it into the paperwallet without any issues

what is paperwallet?

to jupiter and beyond

I found it on this website, here you go: google.com

As soon as my GRC sells off, I'm into this for 2BTC minimum. It's another RDD in the making, and nobody realizes it yet.

for how long do you guys think it will be 1 sat?

Dunno. Just buy and hold. Hold and hold. It has so much potential to be our next rocketship. Just shill like you've never shilled before.

itll probably explode when its get on more exchanges, where do you reckon I can track these things?

That's exactly what it is same shit happened to RDD and everyone fils to realize that and once t gets pumped they're too late.

This is for the underdogs who have missed the pumps

at this same rate in 7-10 days it will get to 2 sats which is 100% gains

Blockfolio

buy and hold --- this will prob. be the next RDD and when it happens people will be too late

Exactly I'm holding 1m just in case,

Same. I'm in at 1.1mil. The worst that happens to us is we are out roughly 25 bucks. There really is no downside

what makes this coin special? RDD had something going for it, what does mooncoin have that gives it potential?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0

MoonWord (their own coding language you can use with the coin to do all sorts of things imaginable) and SmartLikes, which sounds less useful but maybe will end up awesome.

It's not a totally useless coin, in other words.

sounds good then, might as well toss 50$ at it.

Mooncoin faster than Bitcoin and adjusted for micropayments.

Right on fellow Moonman, welcome to the launch pad. :D

It tossed 5BTC in and waiting to go to the moon and beyond

>only on bleu "crypto graveyard" trade
>first sell wall is 22BTC thick, next one too...
>with 6BTC volume
>Literally nothing tech-side that could make it relevant
>Its tech advancements have been made obsolete in the last 6 months
>the entire volume in the past month was people buying at 1 then selling again at 1

I know that it'd be very profitable if it worked, but couldn't you have chosen a coin where it's, you know, POSSIBLE to get anything done?

- It's on Bleutrade, Coingather and Novaexchange. Currently attempting to get on to the bigger guys.

- If the volume were substantial, it wouldn't be at 1 satoshi... which is kind of the point of the thread; to make others aware of this exceptionally good time to get in on the ground floor before it takes off, even if only a little bit off the ground. Also, the sell wall on Bleutrade has gone down 13BTC in less than a days time... it wasn't sold there again.

- How is MoonWord (it's own original coding built into the blockchain) obsolete? How is SmartLikes and it's implementation obsolete?

we need mooncoin memes

Agreed. I'm turrible at PS tho. Also, humour. xD

>- How is MoonWord (it's own original coding built into the blockchain) obsolete? How is SmartLikes and it's implementation obsolete?

It's blockchain limitation and tries to be proprietary censorship on a fucking blockchain coin.
It's like the opposite of anything people find to be positive.

Where can I buy though??

they are also working on a website where people watch educational stuff to earn moon coins

novaexchange, you can buy for litecoin, lower than 1satoshi btc

Honest question; I don't understand how coding on a blockchain is a limitation, or that it can be proprietary cencorship seeing as you would be the one doing the coding.

Could you elaborate a bit? I'm truly interested to see if I'm backing the wrong horse here.

Will my wallet sync by itself or do I need the address?

bleutrade.com

crypto discord

discord.gg/zBVmp68

there are 1 sat walls on novaexchange and bleutrade, so if one of those walls goes down, the other will be eaten even faster

don't let this thread die, we need more people

Put some money on it, why not

To the fucking moon. Bump. Let's get this rocket off the ground

Sadly I think that the major setback for the majority of this board is the lack of presence on bittrex.

Of we shill it enough it will get on there

that works too.
maybe better.

How does a coin gets added to bittrex? do we have to tell the developers so that they try to speak with bittrex so it can be added?

I highly doubt that the devs of moon are still around.

Someone is paying to keep mooncoins website up.

The sell wall is going down like 2 btc per day.

You're right,.
bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

The best course of action is to basically shill the the coin to bittrex, and also press the Dev team so they submit it themselves

A guy in ETC slack the other day was talking about how he's gonna be tapping out of ETC slack chat for a while to focus on mooncoin.

I'll try to contact the devs, I'll make a thread in a couple of days.

It would be better if many tried to contact the devs.

his name was @keepdoing on etc slack

Current dev is barrysty1e: bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=526220

James is his real first name, I believe.

Think the devs would be interested in getting on another exchange? Their twitter is extremely active so I bet he'd really like it to get well known

Any help with syncing my wallet? Or do I just have to wait?

What's their twitter?

twitter.com/mooncoinitalia

I'm going to buy just over 1 million of these bad boys. Will I get a moon colony?

You'll get 100X gain I'm pretty certain. With the way these low sat coins have been going, if it gets on a major exchange it's gonna be ridiculous

They seem to still be active on twitter

well there are shitcoins listed on bittrex but every coin under 100 sats there are now gone and pumped. If the volume is still healthy though the week, holy shit this might be the best investment yet no one is paying attention. But that 221 billion supply....

Yeah this is incredibly still under the radar, have no idea how, probably because newbies are afraid of leaving bittrex/poloiex

I am.

I dont get it. You treat it like any other exchange. transfer your coin. flip. transfer to wallet.

You faggots don't actually keep your coin in exchanges do you? That is really bad practice.

back in my day we had verturex.

you dont see verturex anymore do you?

What's a good wallet?

if it's not an absolute shitcoin. Each coin will have their own wallet. Get a 2tb hdd cause you are going to need it for all the blockchain syncs you'll be doing .

in this case however the mooncoin wallet. you download, install, encrypt, backup wallet.dat in your appdata folder, and then sync.

Seeing the price further it is currently worth a little less than 1 sat but once the 1sat wall is eaten be this weekend, some crazy shit will happen as normies are getting out of school for summer break. just going up to 10 sats will make my year to the amount I lost in shitcoins.

Whales are accumulating this for days now. 13mil transactions and volume is way up lately.

Monetizing fucking social media likes ffs.
>Stacy posts about how she's safe after a Muslim asplode at the Ariana grande concert she was at
>Chad likes it because muh dick
>hundred other Stacy/Chads like the post because they saw it got likes from others and don't want to get left out
>moon hodlers lonely sobbing subsides as their basement hovel fills with shekels
>Lambo intensifies
>nocoiners absolutely btfo

>tfw only 1.13 mil Mooncoin

A-am I gunna make it?

Gonna need at least 2 mil
>2.1mil holder here

Let's send mooncoin to the moon. When am I supposed to see some traction on this?

When you make some fucking memes about it, and get the some exposure on it.

My gut feeling is when the 1 sat wall is eaten be the weekend and after a bigger wall at 2 sats the end of the month, this can launch us to orbit. I never seen a coin this much volume at 1 sat. They are usually completely dead. Think of it as an unborn organism that has been stuck as a sperm for so many years and now finally found a hot female that is currently in the making.

I'm guessing the moon mission is some time in the next few weeks. If you look at the charts you can see there was a breakout and moon coin shot up to 15 sats before bagholders brought it back down. Seems like there are whales in the water that have something planned.