Things nocoiners say

Things nocoiners say. I'll start.
>Wow my index fund did 6% this year, maybe I'll be able to retire by 70 after all!

>you can't cash out your gains
No fees on gdax...15k limit. If that's too little for me then I'm already rich

things memecoin bagholders say. I'll start.
>ITS GOING TO THE MOON...ANYDAY NOW

The only thing they've got left is "You can't cash out".

They hold onto this for dear life even though you obviously can cash out.

Things cryptofags say
>This has real world application, just watch, mom!
>normies are totally gonna exchange their fiat into this bullshit so they can buy stuff off amazon
>legit business can be made on the back of such volatile currency

I've seen a shift to, "Even though you can cash out none of you are cashing out so its still not real money." Its getting kind of laughable.

>and how are you getting your money back?

Well it is a legit point. You're just keeping score if you're not putting your gains to use, and you're fucked if whatever you're holding crashes and falls out of use.

>no anons are getting rich off this
>you need to prove to me you can cash out

Every portfolio works this way.
That same argument can be used against the stock market unless you are keeping your dividends.
Real estate is the opposite yet is more risky and less liquid.

Well yeah this is true, but so what?

Or OR you could put a stop loss, not vest your entire portfolio, and cash out at a certain point when you feel 100% comfy and get to retire and completely forget about actively trying to make lots of money after that point

>day

lol shit moons in seconds, and every coin moons at least once in it's lifetime (except for POSW lmao).

>you have to pay taxes

Nuh uh sweetie crypto is a sovereign currency

>I'll be alive after 30 even if I don't become a cypto millionaire

*alarm rings*

Sigh... I feel so tired... I don't want to get out of bed, but I need to get to work today or Mr Goldberg will shout at me. He wanted those reports by noon today. I wonder what I will do with my 1 free hour to myself tonight.

Can't put a stop loss if all your shit is in cold storage.

I have to pay taxes on it, but I have to pay taxes on all money I earn because I don't work for cash tips.

Valued FIAT

ahahahaha i love that one

>i love being able to use my money any time i want, without being reliant on exchanges

>why would i use a currency that has value based on nothing

*buys $7 frappamochalito with usd*

it's literally one guy saying that

>what's a sat?

Only because I've heard these exact words before

>"Isn't buying bitcoin like really sketchy"

No buy for real though what sites do you use to cash out

>fuck your shitcoins you're gunna lose it all
Even if they all tanked to literally 0 (which won't happen) I already cashed out my original investment so I'm good to go. Every $1000 my blockfolio increases by is pure profit.

My plan is just basically transfer all to BTC when cashout comes, send BTC to coinspot, then sell the lot and withdraw

It's a stateless form of currency which is appealing to big boys, just like pm