& humanities is a mistake

>& humanities is a mistake

Please Hiroshima Nagasaki end the suffering now. This place has turned into another /pol/ satellite board. End it now. Instead of good history discussion people are getting baited by race baiters, holocaust deniers, straight up misogynists etcetera.

End this board and start over

Did you come here yesterday? It's been like this since November 2015

>wahhh muh safe space
and this thread is the worst one in the catalog.

memes used to be better and there used to be handy "were egyptians black" and "catholic v orthodox" containment threads to keep away the polacks

I have And i've said it ever since: this board could be good if Nagasaki deletes the humanities part and enforces this.

>Wanting to turn Veeky Forums into another liberal & leftist circle jerk
NO

>goes full crybaby when confronted with a different opinion
>claims OP is the one living in a safe space

Back to /pol/ with your lazy ass

>not being a retarded stormnigger makes you a leftie

its not about politics you faggot retard

>implying history can't be discussed without implementing personal believes of politics

You're the cancer

/pol/ is fucking shithole but i love how its very existence triggers the fuck out of buttblasted lefties. Stay mad

Nice kafkatrapping

his and qa are unironically more reddit than most of reddit

reminder that the kind of people that posts these threads are posting frogs as well

what's qa and why do people keep talking about it

lurk more newfag

no joke, it's all you fucking faggots who complain who have ruined this board

rather than just ignoring posts you don't like, you bitch about it and encourage trolls to derail threads

you're all the problem and you're probably all from reddit too

the way you handle a post you don't like on this website is by ignoring it, not feeding it (You)s

What exactly does OP think will happen if this board "ends and starts anew?" Does he think the same people he complains about will be too stupid to find it? That new moderation will enforce Political Correction?

>implying Pepe is a inherently related to /pol/

Some people were here before /pol/ newfag

I actually agree with you OP, the constant racism and sexism is really ridiculous. The retards from /pol/ still consider mocking the other side a valid argument and there's barely any real history discussion

OP here. Just delete everything that isn't history related. Sure, you'll find nazi threads, but that's Veeky Forums related so it's fine. I have no problem with /pol/, but almost everything ((&humanities)) related is /pol/ content and it interferes with actial historic content. Create a humanities board, seperare it from history and it's fine.

>straight up misogynists

Almost fell for the bait

>implying bait

The problem with the anti/pol/ (antifa?) crowd is that for every legitimate complaint exist 3 more people crying MUH /POL/ because a poster either has traditionalist, nationalistic, conservative, right-libertarian or fascist leanings OR they simply want to discuss the subjects without being spammed.

Meta threads are three trillion times more cancerous than any /pol/ thread.

You can at least salvage some sort of discussion from the latter.

Op here, Consider me part of the second group.

I just wanna discuss history, not eugenics/gender roles/politics in general (except of course when it's in a specific historic context) the non historic spam here atm is absolutely ridiculous and needs to stop now

>Not being a /pol/ satellite makes you /leftypol/

I fucking hate you white niggers so fucking much I just want to talk about history REEEEE

History does not always conform to your biases

>still missing the point

Are you actually retarded?

Literally on what level are you even responding to my post? I specifically want to avoid the whole /pol/tard vs. /leftypol/ dichotomy that some people are insistent on fostering.

No apolitical way exist to discuss history besides pure facts. Since many "facts" are debatable even this can't be avoided.

Were you born retarded or did you choose retardation?

History has no political biais. We can learn from it, and make comparaisons but in the end it is only interpretations. Pretending that history is necessarly political is completly missing the point.

It's not the fault of & Humanities, the mods are just incompetent. The biggest problem of pretty much any board on Veeky Forums is "the mods aren't enforcing the rules and let off-topic shitposting last for hours and get hundreds of replies". And it's not simply that there aren't enough mods (fuck knows how many janitors have been recruited by now), it's that the mods don't WANT to do their jobs. Most of them like shitposting, they're more than happy to have a loosey-goosey attitude about it if they think it's fun, even if it ruins the board in the long-term.

And I'm not out to badmouth the staff, this is just what I have learned through my years of experience on this website.

This I miss the hardcore, ban-ho mods that Veeky Forums used to have, I think moderation got shitty after moot removed the -reason for ban- field and replaced it with a list of pre-approved ban reasons

>Obamaposter
I've got two words for you, my Veeky Forums friend, damnatio memoriae

I agree desu

I browse /pol/ and love it, but to each board its subject.

If I want to talk about Canada and Shariah law, I'm heading to /pol/

If I'm clicking on Veeky Forums I want nothing but the finest Veeky Forums memes. Nothing else.

>waah my leftist bubble is being penetrated

>>>/college/

>boohoo people have social opinions I disagree with therefore the mods aren't doing their jobs

Yes but there was also significantly more byzantine and mosley shitposting alongside redpill on this and that. And I feel it improved a bit, albeit a little and it's probably not going to get much better.

But can you prove the Holocaust happenned?

non historic spam such as this thread?

>off-topic shitposting and spamming = JUST MY OPINION BRO

This is why nobody likes you /pol/. It's not merely because your opinions are "controversial". Nobody on Veeky Forums gives a shit that you hate niggers and Jews. It's because you can't help but smear your shit everywhere. Everywhere. All the big boards have been tainted by your nonsense. You ruined /v/, you ruined /tv/, and you're ruining Veeky Forums.

>Wanting to turn Veeky Forums into another liberal & leftist circle jerk
>another
Do we even have one of those?

So which is it? Wanting Veeky Forums to only cover history or bitching about /pol/itics?

Fucking christ this. I also don't care what you think about black people and jews, I'd just prefer you didn't shit up every single thread with it.

What is a recent example of an off-topic shitpost or spamming inspired by /pol/?

Your thread is arguably a shitpost.

this desu, can hiro just start pol.com and quarantine the fuckers for the sake of Veeky Forums

Leftard circlejerks are literally 90% of the internet and all of mainstream media. Veeky Forums as a whole, not just /pol/, is generally right wing and I like it that way. Fuck off elsewhere.

t.Brainlet

Also I'm tired of /pol/ spamming cp everywhere and advertising their kik to trade cp while complaining about pizzagate as if they care about children.

Left-right

I'm seeing a lot spooks user.

Then go to the doctor since you probably have schizophrenia you stupid nigger.

It's "I'm gonna cry about /pol/ under the guise of being a non-partisan "it's about the history mannn" man because /pol/ hurt my fee fees" the thread.

Grow up there is no such thing as left vs right. It's antiquated at best infantile at worst. I bet you watch capeshit movies too.

>antiquated
The fact that it has near global usage disagrees. The fact that you don't personally like it doesn't meant anything.

I don't go to the cinema at all because I'm not wasting money on stupid shit, so no.

Ahhhh classic /pol/ victim complex

You know what's coming, don't you? There's no avoiding it any more.

Say hello to /rel/ - Religion and Spirituality

The history side is pretty shit too. Being more or less the flipper-baby of /int/ and /pol/ with the odd date thrown in.

Not him, but /pol/io is complete cancer and should be reviled without end where ever it is found.

Everyone believes they're the underdog.

This.

>go on youtube to watch minions with my 5 yr old
>check shitposting zone below after just to see
>people calling each other cucks
lmao. i've just got comments sections hidden from now on. feels good to be honest.
/pol/ is every fucking where online.
"the left" is mostly silent and where they do exist they're shit tier, an embarrasment.

Yeah, I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying that just about everyone paints themselves as some sort of outclassed underdog. There's a certain quality to being outmatched, weaker, since it often means you're the victim in a certain sense and the common idea is that a victim can't be in the moral wrong for being a victim. Victimhood carries with it certitude, and justifies your ideals.

>there's a certain desirable quality

>my 5 year old
Your wife's son you mean?

>implying it isn't

I think that may have been true 20 years ago. Maybe even 2 years ago. I'm not so sure now.
"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" seems to be the order of the day now.

>memes used to be better
I think that's partly because of nostalgia and lack of familiarity with the place. The more funny jokes you've seen, the less funny future jokes will appear. We tend to be biased towards the things we were first exposed to.

all you had to say was "dumb frogposter"

dumb frogposter

There is a thread up right now claiming all spartakist supporters were jews

Veeky Forums is the closest board to /pol/, thus a frontier board.

All you can do is report neo-nazi shitposting and debunk their shit once they get serious. Or take the initiative and raid them instead.

>being a stormnigger
You have to go back.

Where?

These are separate issues. Splitting up history and humanities won't get rid of /pol/; you'll just have two terrible boards instead on one terrible board. The /pol/ mentality can wreck a humanities board just as easily as it can wreck a specific history board.

As long as Veeky Forums in general is seen as a place where angry adolescents can come and vent their hatred of women, blacks, Jews, Muslims, and indulge in their neurotic delusions and conspiracy theories, there's going to be a problem.

Deleting /pol/ and filtering out favorite /pol/ phrases will lead to someone creating a wholly separate /pol/ site within a matter of days. Veeky Forums will still be a place full of idiocy and nuttiness, but of a less annoying kind.

>not /leftypol/ or SRS talking points
>hurr must be /pol/ durr

This board is significantly balanced. It is still Veeky Forums quality, but Jew conspiracies, Nazism and Holocaust denial aren't actually taken seriously here. Fuck off.

Tbh holocaust denial is pretty cuck thing to do, instead of trying to hide it a real nazi would be proud of it and only feel shame that they didn't get more of them.

How as this the fault of the humanities?
I don't browse every single threads but generally it seems to me like poltards get BTFO in humanities threads pretty fast. It's the history threads that entertains them.
Also I doubt the poltards who come here do it because of humanities, but because they're interested in history.

Like another user said, excessive moderation could fix it. But I don't really want more moderation for this place. Lack of moderation is what makes this site what it is. If I wanted serious discussions without any sort of bait, banter, and shitposting then I wouldn't come here in the first place.

I don't even bother making good responses in history threads, since the thread gets slid by stuff like jewelry threads. What's the point in making a thoughtful response if the thread dies with 10 posts?

>/pol/ boogeyman and &Humanities scapegoat

Classic.
No, user, most of the shit on this board is the cause of native Veeky Forumstorians, not /pol/ or /leftypol/ for that matter. nu/pol/ doesn't give a shit about Jews and the Holocaust anyway and many are even pro-Zionists, so those threads are probably native trolls also.

>basic knowledge that can be found on the internet
>Was it autism?/Was X autistic?/What the hell was his problem?
>Catholics/Protestants aren't real Christians
>antiGerman/French/English thread
>X empire was better than Y/ We Wuz X
>eternal X
>Lyndibeige
>H R E
>spook memes
>generally, memes and dumb one liners as response for honest questions

&Humanities actually brings good topics.

Wife =daughter

This.
But the German hate is justified at least in regards to WW1

>Since many "facts" are debatable
Holy fuck you stormtards really are retarded

back to el reddit, frogposter

Le quotations implies sarcasm. Many so called facts aren't facts at all, but subjective interpretations of events.

Weren't the leaders of the Spartakist rebellion like 75% Jews if not more?

You are not allowed to use pepe. That is cultural appropriation of /pol/ish culture.

lies and blogspot sources rarely a credible narrative make

Pretty sure the Bavarian Soviet Republic was also a Jewish-led failed state.

antiquated does not mean "no longer in use" you gargantuan retard.

Yes it does, dumbass.

Not an argument.