Biz i turned $80 into this

If you are losing money by trading or being shilled buy eth btc ltc and any other coin you like cold storage them bitches and stop crying about losing money. Stop falling for shills and stop crying when you buy at ath's and lose 10-20%. Just buy cold storage and hold. Cause it seems like you autists cant be patient enough to not sell at first red candle you see. If you did this with crypto 4 years ago youd be rich already

Wow, 3k in only 4 years! Impressive gains there, friend!

How long did it take you?

you literally made a three-month minimum wage salary in 4 years

even homeless people would laugh at you for stupid shit like that

Cold storage and keep an eye on it is the way to go. I've been holding 15M REDD since 2015.

4 weeks to turn $80 into $1200 another 4 weeks to be where im at now. I dont trade very much because im i hold for weeks at a time and trade % on dips and spikes. I work a 60hr a week job and dont have tine to trade

Lmao i made this in 2 months from $80.

Yeah long term holding super cheap alts and not buyimg during a pump. I bought posw at 120 sat. Sold at 0.24c bought ltc at $4 sold at $34. Bought eth at $40 and have been trading dumped $1k worth of coins on random shit and mtg cards

yeah for me it's about hedging on cheap coins that look to have promise. i learned by lesson with btc back in 2009

wish i'd bought more ETH when it was down at like $10

If you bought ltc 3 years ago at $2 and held until today youd be rich. If you bought darkcoin and held through dash switch youd be rich. I didnt hold for 4 years and im at where i am now because of it. I personally owned 20btc at $80 and 900 ltc at $1.50 but cause im a retard i didnt hold long enough and only have this.

i had 2000BTC @ $0.06 and sold at $0.30, i know that feel

Ex coworker of mine had some of the first coins mined. Thousands of them. One day he comes in sees me on btc-e and asks what im looking at i tell him $100 btc.... He cried when he found out. He wiped the hard drive they were on.

rip, yeah i feel bad for the dude who bought a pizza for 10k back in like 2008-2009

What coins did you buy first? You had only 80$ as you say.

I bought posw at 150 sat. I thought and still think its undervalued. Especially once etherium goes to pos instead of pow.

I also bought ltc at $4 and eth at $40-$60

This poor bastard thinks it will last forever.
>AND NOW I WILL INVEST THIS $3,000 and TURN IT INTO 1 MILLION!
Sorry, your $3,000 is now worth $3.00 better luck next time!

Nice portfolio but needs more btc and xmr

Lmao.

>owns more POSW than ETH

why the fuck should I listen to you if you're clearly retarded?

Good shit op. Not as good as you but I myself turned 60 into this.

I recommend putting more money into Waves. It is more of a long term hold but it will be very big. Other than that, my portfolio looks pretty similar to yours except I have much more in ETH

This is where I'm starting off, put all the DGB, COVAL and BTC in this week, all the rest was last month

I feel like I'm throwing too much money around...

Right.

I made this in 3 weeks. But i rather go with shitcoins nobody cared about the past few years up until 3 weeks ago.much bigger gains.

Whats so good about waves? Is it cheap right now? Have a good chunk in sys and dgb atm, thinking of adding 2 other coins with around 100 on each. Is it to late for steem? Or just put 200 into waves.